of     1   

OverGlow
#89228893Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:55 AM GMT

Oh you friend! I felt like you gave me more than I gave you. You've given me robux a long time ago, all I gave you was... nothing. We've been best friends, we build together, ingame. We can still build together as long as I make the game friends only.. Stalkers >.>. We've been friends for 1/8 years! I remember meeting you. Your old creations are about as good as my creations at this time. I could learn alot of things about Japan, and cars. I feel like it's too late, I haven't seen you in months. Well it's either one friend who submitts or the other. I'm gonna do it. The sad thing is that you're a bit inactive than my activity. It's like static from a TV with no connection or info. You are on the other side of the glass. I remember IC bus. I remember our adventures together! Hopping mushrooms, and a tour through Tokyo. I remember when John Dale Middle School first came out. It had an IC bus. I thought the middle school was awesome! At the time I didn't know I asked more that I gave. Now I realized what I'm doing is wrong. It's not fair to you. I don't know if I could ever change those days back. To me I only cared about myself. But now heres the day. I wanna see you again. Maybe build together. Whatever. If I could ever go back in time, you'll be my bestest friend in the world. I did not forget IC bus, I heard it got abandoned a real long time ago. I still remember the school bus field trip. It was very fun. I remember 1Dev2 came. All I could do is make believe you with me. Until then, I will still be waiting for you. I remember, you, me, and Loganband1 having our ROBLOX HQ game. We would have papers on our desks, looking at the sky. It was summer time. You made the best buses in ROBLOX, Coldplay765. John Dale Middle School is the best school in ROBLOX. I think you are the best builder in ROBLOX. I still miss you. I don't remember exzactly when we stopped seeing eachother, I think it was when Ikeda was made. I feel like you left me. But it was originally my fault for making you leave me. I hope we could be better than friends, best friends. All I could do is make believe. But that'll only make me tear. You were the only friend I had who I could get information from the internet from, like HTML. I remember creating a website together. I guess that's left behind along with our friendship. This friendship is very important to me now. I have the slightest feeling you forgot me most of the time. But again, that is my fault. You gave me like 500 robux! And I never did anything to repay you. It's grace. Please don't forget me! I'm very, sorry. I cannot apoligise more than beating myself up, which I wont. But I deserve it. Please forgive me. Sincerely, OverGlow
OverGlow
#89228978Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:57 AM GMT

of     1