of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Firruu
#8934024Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:38 PM GMT

This is medieval/fantasy thread. It is a high level roleplay, meaning you need near-perfect grammer and spelling. ___________________________________________________________________________ Introduction: I was running for my life. For three days straight I ran. A large group of orcs and goblins was at my heels. The reason for this is because of what I am. There is no reason other than that. Draconians are hated by all races. We were considered outlaws, and traitors. For simply being born. I can usually cover up my Draconian traits, but a thorn caught my cloak and revealed my wings and tail. And that leads to now. I was being chased by an entire tribe of orcs and goblins. I felt arrows stick into the ground around my feet as I ran. I felt a sharp pain in my back. I looked back and noticed that they had hit me in the back with an arrow. Again. I would have to pull the arrows out later, there was no time now. I staggered into the Mists. Hopefully they wouldn't have shadow beasts with them. But of course, I saw the red eyes of the shadowy creatures through the Mists. I continued stumbling along, being hit by the odd arrow. I eventually made it out of the fog to come face to face with a stone wall with dozens of archers at the top. They took aim and fired at me. Around nine of their arrows stuck fast in my chest, and I blacked out... ___________________________________________________________________________ This begins when you hear about this mysterious man being taken inside the castle walls, and being taken to the inn to see if he dies or not. You decide you want to go see him. ___________________________________________________________________________ Information: For character races, you may choose from the following. Please note that you should stick with your character's strengths. A wood-elf warrior would be quite pointless. Human: Very simple race. Bipeds, and average in all forms. Come in many varieties. Taur: Basically, human from the waist up and a quadruped animal from the waist down, like a centaur. Please no Dragon-Taurs. Vampire: (Not the Twilight kind.) More or less humans who were cursed. They have extremely pale skin, enhanced speed, strength, and senses, and are a bit taller than an average human. They can also turn half-bat, or full bat. Werewolf: Another variety of cursed human. They are usually quite tall, and have wolfish features. These have the same kinds of abilities of a vampire, but instead of turning into a bat, can turn half-wolf, and full wolf. Elf: Elves are a very fair and noble race. They are quite tall, slender, and usually pale. Elves are very fast, and balanced when it comes to strength and magic. Wood Elves: Wood Elves are elves of nature. They left there bretherin to live in the woods with other creatures. They have similar traits to normal elves, but aren't pale. They are born with one feature, and thus ability, of one animal of the woods. They are very powerful with magic. Dark Elves: These elves turned from the rightious ways of normal elves to seek power. These elves usually have dark or purple tinted skin, and are tall and slender like normal elves. They are weak with magic, but have immense physical strength. Goblin: This is a very simple race that mostly conquers with numbers. They are short, green skinned, humanoids, that are quite unintelligent and weak. They are quite fast though, and make good spies... if they don't forget their mission. Orc: More or less a larger version of goblins. They are quite a bit taller than your average human. They are also smarter, and stronger than goblins. but quite slow. Elementa: These are a strange race. Not many know about them. They are strange ethereal creatures made of a base element (fire, water, earth, air), that usually take up a humanoid shape. They are potent magic users. Elementen: These are Elementa who have taken up a solid human form. They are basically humans with the power to command the element they used to be made of. Still quite potent with magic, but not as much, but have more strength physically. Werepyre: A hybrid of the Werewolf and Vampire. Will have wolfish features, and pale skin. Their half-form is a humanoid wolf with bat wings, and their full form is a quadruped wolf with bat wings. Their downside is that the dual transformation isn't quite good for their sanity, and will lower their intelligence. Draconian: These are basically humans with dragonlike wings, tails, or other features. They are another all-around race. Extremely rare. Not everyone will be one of these. Dragon (Me only!): Dragons are the features of many stories of myth. No one believes in them. They are said to be the size of castles, able to destroy entire armies, and able to breathe searing flames and fly. This may or may not be true... who knows... ___________________________________________________________________________ Character Sheet: Name: Gender: Age: Race: Racial Trait: (For example; as a Wood-Elf, you would put your animal body part and the ability that it gives here. If you feel that it doesn't apply, for example, with a human, as they have no special traits, remove this section.) Equipment: Appearance: ___________________________________________________________________________ My Character Sheet (Minor Textwall Warning!): Name: Firruu. Gender: Male. Age: 16. Race: Dragon. Equipment (As a half-dragon.): A large, blood-red, two-handed sword. The sword’s name is ‘Dragon Fang’. It glows slightly and gains power whenever it fells an enemy. Firruu is the only one alive able to wield it, to anyone else it would weigh too much to carry. Firruu can actually use it one handed. He, obviously, only uses this weapon in his half-dragon form. In his half-dragon form, he also usually wears a black cloak to cover his wings and tail. If he isn’t wearing the cloak, and is in battle, he wears his Dragonscale battle armour, which is made of his own near-indestructible scales, and is made specially so that the can still move his wings and tail inside of it. Equipment (As a full-dragon.): As a full-dragon; the only equipment Firruu needs is his natural equipment: claws, teeth and tail. His claws are razor sharp, sharper even than Dragon’s Fang, they can tear through enemies with ease, like a hot knife through butter. His teeth are also very sharp, and his main fangs are secreted with a poison that injects like a snake’s. When it gets into the system of the target, depending on the type of venom, it will either kill instantly, or paralyze the target completely. His tail is the size of a train, and can splinter trees and crush towers with ease. His fire-breath is also another of his weapons; it can melt through anything, flesh, bones, stone, metal, or pretty much anything else. In the case of extreme need, he will don his dragon armour. This is considered to be the only set of dragon armour left. It is made to cover him almost completely, except for his wings. The armour is even thicker and harder than his scales, but is quite heavy, and will encumber him. It slows his movements and attacks, but makes him almost unstoppable. Appearance (As a full-dragon.): In his full-dragon form, Firruu is a force to be reckoned with. He is about the size of two football fields, end to end, with massive wings, a long, train-sized tail and razor sharp claws and teeth. He is almost solid red, but has some orange and yellow parts. He has piercing red eyes that strike terror into the hearts of men. His scales are about a metre thick, and cannot be pierced by many means. He is very muscular, and is covered in scars and injuries. Appearance (As a half-dragon.): As a half-dragon, or Draconian, Firruu is about one-and-a-half times the height of a grown male human. He has red hair, and the same red eyes as in his dragon form. He is pale in this form, and out of his back come similar wings to his dragon form, red and large, and a tail, though a lot thinner than the one for his dragon form. He is only somewhat muscular, and is tall and slender, like an elf. He is covered in scars and injuries. Biography: Firruu’s history is unknown to anyone but himself. And even he doesn’t know much about his own life. He was orphaned as a young child, and learned to fend for himself. His whole life was about survival. He never got to know anyone, and became hard for this. He will never rely on anyone else, and only trusts himself. He has great survival knowledge, and has grown very wise. Whenever he tries to make a friend, they will reveal him for a bounty and he will get chased out of the town or city he was in. Deep down, all he wants is a friend, someone he can trust to help him.
Firruu
#8934104Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:40 PM GMT

Oh, and as a final note: DO NOT MAKE YOURSELF A MAJOR CHARACTER IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO POST!!! IF YOU DO, AND YOU STAY OFFLINE FOR TOO LONG, I WILL REMOVE YOUR CHARACTER!!!
veng2
#8934236Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:42 PM GMT

Name:Lionhart Gender:Male Age:21 Race:Dark elf Racial Trait:Purple tinted skin Equipment:A 4ft long black sword named Bloodwalker it has blood paterns which cause it to glow with purple blood like energy Appearance:Black Elven armour and musclulaur pale skin he has Scarlet eyes and shoulder length whitish blond hair
rachetandclank2
#8934500Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:49 PM GMT

Name:Charlotte Gender:Female Age:19 Race:Elementa Racial Trait:Made from earth Or a diffrent element Equipment:A Thorn whip and a Earth sword.... Appearance:.... It tells you already.... (PS:Ill becoming off straight away because it's my bedtime..I'll start tommrow kk?)
Hellogoodbye817
#8934509Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:49 PM GMT

Name:Erik Gender:M Age:18 Race:Dark Elf Racial Trait:Purple tinted Skin Equipment: A 3 ft. long Dark Energy Sword,He calls it "Almia" Appearance:Black Elven Armour,Muscular,5'6,Jade eyes,Shoulder Length Black hair.(OMGWTFBBQ?..Not my Normal)
veng2
#8934565Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:51 PM GMT

[Lionhart] I walked down a hill.I nearly slipped but eventually I made it to my local Inn.
jman93
#8934884Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:59 PM GMT

Name: Jarkon Gender: Male Age: 23 Race: Goblin Racial Trait: Not sure if I should put something for this... Equipment: Whats in the apperance pic Appearance: http://www.warhammerfantasy.net/goblin.jpg
veng2
#8934913Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:59 PM GMT

[Lionhart] I walked to the Inn my sword by my side.
Firruu
#9024425Friday, May 29, 2009 3:25 PM GMT

(Bump. And Phoneguy, if you join, start in or near the inn.)
SargeantKiller
Top 100 Poster
#9024591Friday, May 29, 2009 3:36 PM GMT

Name: Prince Killer Gender: Male Age: 117 Race: Wood Elf Racial Trait: I cant think of a good one Equipment: Bow, Arrows, Elven Light swords. Dagger Appearance: Green Hooded Robes, Long Blonde hair, Blue Eyes, Boots,
LordHazer
#9024673Friday, May 29, 2009 3:42 PM GMT

just like to say that i like how detailed your introduction is. plus i will join i'm stuck between choice of race. (elfs and vampies)
SargeantKiller
Top 100 Poster
#9024688Friday, May 29, 2009 3:43 PM GMT

Prince Killer rode his Majestic Horse, To the Border of the Wood Elves realm. We were noticing he movement of the Dark elves. Killer jumped off his Beautiful White horse and climbed a Wooden ladder to see. He stood there deep in thought.
jbeal2
#9024727Friday, May 29, 2009 3:45 PM GMT

Name: Arathorn Gender: M Age: 23 Race: Dark Elf Equipment: NightReign: A black-as-night sword, which glows with black flame in the full moon. No one knows why it does this. Some say it is because it is made from some sort of demonic substance, but that is just a legend... Appearance: Dark blue skin, and white hair that goes to about his shoulders. He wears black armor and a scabbard on his back. A hooded black cloak covers him and at night, it looks to be made of living shadow. He stands 6 feet tall, and is somewhat muscular. His eyes are strikingly blue. Some are mesmerised (Be back later)
SargeantKiller
Top 100 Poster
#9024767Friday, May 29, 2009 3:48 PM GMT

The Elven Prince grabbed his Bow and Fired. It Hit Rocks which fell Crushing numbers of Dark Elves. Killer then Fired a volley wiping some out.
LordHazer
#9024771Friday, May 29, 2009 3:48 PM GMT

Name: Darren Pheonix Gender: male Age: 152 Race: dark elf Racial Trait: imense strengh Equipment: an elven long sword blade, bow made of elder with arrows and a dagger Appearance: a dark purple skin, pointed ears, sholder lengh blond hair, 6'7 in hight, emerald green eyes and a medium physique, he wears a plain top with trousers and shoes all are black and also a cloak which has a hood to cover his face
LordHazer
#9024842Friday, May 29, 2009 3:53 PM GMT

"so an old guy was taken into the castle." said darren curiosly "yes." replyed the humen "and where is this old guy now" asked darren "in a pub up north just follow the path there" replyed the man. darren hopped onto his black stallion and rode on to the old man. "this old man may be able to help the dark elves raid the castle"
SargeantKiller
Top 100 Poster
#9024852Friday, May 29, 2009 3:54 PM GMT

Killer ordered the Elven archers to fire. Which they did Reeking havoc in the Dark Elf Lines."Keeping fire" Killer yelled.
kila13
#9025096Friday, May 29, 2009 4:11 PM GMT

Name: prince leon Gender: male Age:18 Race:wood elf Racial Trait: [N/A] Equipment:blood axe,light sword,large flame sword Appearance:blue cload light armor with ruby encrusted chest plate bio:killers younger brother
kila13
#9025155Friday, May 29, 2009 4:15 PM GMT

leon rides his brown horse up to killer "helllo my brother" he said
kila13
#9025171Friday, May 29, 2009 4:16 PM GMT

*cloak
phoneguy
#9026811Friday, May 29, 2009 5:33 PM GMT

Name: Wander Linener ( Yes, this is from Arkfeld war ) Gender: Male Age: 21 Race: Human Racial Trait: ( None ) Equipment: Longsword Appearance: http://forums.p[rojecte[go.net/fable-ii-box-art-77[52/ ( The guy at the top, but without the pistol, and take away the ['s. )
SargeantKiller
Top 100 Poster
#9027365Friday, May 29, 2009 5:55 PM GMT

"Hey" Killer replied and climbed on his horse. Killer Sat on his horse ready for anything.
kila13
#9027506Friday, May 29, 2009 6:01 PM GMT

"so how are we coping"asked leon as he got out his blood axe
SargeantKiller
Top 100 Poster
#9027561Friday, May 29, 2009 6:03 PM GMT

"Well" Killer Said as he fired his Bow into a Dark Elf
kila13
#9027915Friday, May 29, 2009 6:19 PM GMT

"well what"leon said getting more concerned

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right