of     43   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DiamondDragonair
#89749137Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:36 PM GMT

Introduction ★ Welcome back to Hogwarts! Anyway, due to wanting to continue our old Hogwarts RP but the thread being lost in the seas of RPs, it was revived with this thread. Now, this year we do not have our good old insane headmaster, Constance; instead we have Professor Amelia Fancourt, who is NOT a hippy and NOT a centaur! If you are wondering where our beloved Constance went, he is in a mental hospital for wizards to help him with all of his disorders! ( Also, we warmly welcome people who weren't in the past years ) Professor Amelia Fancourt, a blonde, young wizard came to Hogwarts very recently, hoping to teach. However, when Constance left, she was automatically headmaster! Although, there is more about this beautiful and smart young woman that meets the eye! She is harboring things that she would die for if anyone ever knew, which not even her family knows of. Oh, and she has a son; his name is Danny. Danny has gone to Hogwarts since his first year, but in his second year remained low. Plot ★ Anyway, people who were in part two and part one of Year Two you know a student called Edward was murdered. Edward was a quiet student, known famously for his garden near the lake. He was found murdered in a cave or hole about half a mile from the school, and was brought by some students who found him. It was believed he was killed by Boldmort, though many believe that it is false. Also, Boldmort, the Headmaster of year one's where about is unknown, being last seen during spring. It is also newly Fall, the start of a new year at Hogwarts. Boldmort was known for the deaths of many students, most notably the students who died in the tournament, a gruesome tournament that forced select 1st years to fight one another while Hogwarts watched, helpless. Anyway, lastly, this year is supposed to bring more mystery and drama! The Headmaster's secrets and many other people's lives are yet to be revealed. Oh yes, also. In the Winter, once more, Hogwarts is hosting its annual party in which there will be dancing, games etc. Rules ★ 1. Be kind out of RP, people have feelings! 2. Do not G-mod, power play etc. It's not fun. 3. "It's not in the rules!" Isn't an exception. 4. Nobody is perfect. 5. You can bring pets. 6. Yes, there is detention. 7. SCHEDULES? WHAT IS THIS SCHEDULE YOU SPEAK OF? 8. There is electives! During a certain class period, it will be time for your character's elective. Only third years have this, and you must choose 2. Teachers ★ Transfiguration and Flying lessons ★ Anna Tredony Potions, Defense against the dark arts ★ Leo Frockfilly Herbology ★ Nevile Longbottom Astrology and charms ★★ Nod Lockington Electives teachers haven't been chosen yet. ( A.K.A I'm too lazy to put their names down ) Character Form ★ Name : A.G.E (Third years are 13 or 14 if their birthday was before school started ) : Gender : Personality : Year *1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year* : Items you took with you : Bio? : Other? : We begin at sorting ceremony, if nobody is a 1st year then I'll just be saying random names. *Clap* ( Also, you should be a third year since most people are in that, though you could pick the other ones under third year. ) And amazingly, done!
awesomehayden123
#89749241Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:37 PM GMT

Reported. Harry P0tter is not allowed on Roblox. Don't hurt me, I'm precious!
T3G
#89749449Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:39 PM GMT

@awesome I think that's only for VGF. Warner Brothers only own the video game, but the the grand book series.
awesomehayden123
#89749589Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:40 PM GMT

Nah. Don't hurt me, I'm precious!
DiamondDragonair
#89749604Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:40 PM GMT

( Oh yeah, once again, I forgot appearance for the character form! Add it if you haven't! )
Dannyb0y1
#89749728Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:41 PM GMT

Name : Daniel Fancourt A.G.E : 13 Personality : Sometimes quiet, nice, smart. Year : 3rd Items you took with you : A number of books, a Rememberall and my wand. Bio? : Daniel has attended Hogwarts for 3 years now. He was in the action in his 1st year, but he was quite quiet for his 2nd year. Daniel has chosen Study of Ancient Runes and Divination for his two extra 3rd Year classes. Appearance: Daniel has short brown hair, green eyes and is around 5"6. Other? :
DiamondDragonair
#89749908Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:43 PM GMT

( @Danny Accepted, currently making mine. )
T3G
#89750353Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:48 PM GMT

Name : James Tank A.G.E (Third years are 13 or 14 if their birthday was before school started ) : 11 y/o Gender : Male Personality : Smart but Shy Year *1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year* : 1st Year Items you took with you : An Owl (She is named Joots), a wand, wizard cloak, hat, books, and other wizard supplies Bio? : James comes from a long line of infamous wizards. His great grandfather caused 2 deaths and was accused for working with dark magic, his grandfather caused a wizard fire which injured many, and his father died while trying to perform a dark spell on a class. James hopes he can make his family look good by being a great student at Hogwarts. Other? : N/A Appearance: Blonde, a little bit muscular, has a scar above his right eye, normal teeth, tall, can be a jerk sometimes
DiamondDragonair
#89750646Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:51 PM GMT

( Okay! Accepted, T3. We can start RPing once I finally finish my character forms! )
DiamondDragonair
#89752232Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:06 AM GMT

Character Form ★ Name : Victore Grace A.G.E : 13 Gender : Female Personality : A serious girl, she may have been made more serious after the deaths of students that she knew. She is also quiet, preferring not to speak when others just blab all day. She is excellent in the violin, and met one of her 'friends' while playing the violin during the night while she was being dramatic and sad. Year *1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year* : 3rd year. Items you took with you : Stuffed Owl, money, jewelry, letters from a couple of friends and a violin. Bio? : Victore's parents died when she was young, along with one of her siblings. She doesn't like talking about it. She was also a master at the violin at a young age, starting a long line of instrumental siblings. She has sisters called Luna and Daisy. Victore also is horrible at dancing and prefers munching on food during parties, quite ungraceful for a violinist of her talent. Also, her siblings and herself are taken care of by a bunch of old people who despise new age pop and lives for the beatles. Other? : Her electives are : Care of Magical Creatures and Divination, as Muggle studies seemed boring. Appearance : Long blond hair, green eyes and light skin are one of the main characteristics of Victore. She recently trimmed it a bit and got it slightly curled on the edgesduring a incident in her second year. It gives her a fairy-tale princess kind of look according to Daisy. Also, she is normal weight, her height being about 5"3. Pet : A cat named Ivory. Character Form ★ Name : Luna Grace A.G.E : 12 Gender : Female Personality : A shy, but studious preteen. She thinks that studying is a must for Hogwarts, and constantly tries to get the best grades. But by doing this, she has made herself awkward at talking, yet she does have a certain adorable charm to her. Year *1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year* : 2nd Items you took with you : Bracelet, books and a somewhat 'portable' piano that is quite heavy. Bio? : Luna is much different then her sister, trying her best in everything she does but lacking self confidence. She has attracted attention from other students, but has no clue how to react to this and reacts in a way totally different from her personality, in a harsh way. Though she can tell what they really mean sometimes. Her parents died young and she secretly mildly dislikes when people pity her, Other? : She has no electives. Also, she has an owl called Lavender. Appearance : Short blond hair with blue eyes. Her face retains and innocent look and her height is moderate for her age. Her hair has retained small, though slightly longer then last year. She also doesn't wear make-up often and her skin is light skinned. ( Still have another one to do, but this will take forever if I do it right now. )
DiamondDragonair
#89754397Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:25 AM GMT

( Anyway, onto the RPing. ) Victore : I quickly sat down at a table, waiting for some of my friends. I hadn't seen most of them since school ended in my second year. Gosh, time goes by so fast, doesn't it? I watched the new Headmaster, it was Daniel's mom. Everyone called him Danny though for some reason. Luna : I greeted the first years with a smile on my face. The headmaster had decided that a student from each year should greet them, I thought it was a pleasant idea, mainly because I was greeting them. ( You can start by sitting on the seat if you are a first year. If not, start munching down and talking.)
TDeath12
#89755452Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:35 AM GMT

I will probably join later.
Sahanke
#89758003Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:01 AM GMT

Name:Vlad Kosak Year:3nd Rage:13 Items you took with you : The sword of SlytherRave. Pet?: A black owl with one eye called Killer. Bio: I will not tell you any of this, it will be revealed all too soon. Personality:A warm hearted kind fellow who also has a dark side. Apperance: A 5'10" male with a medium build. He has short brown hair, blue eyes with a scar over the left eye. He has pale skin. That's about it good 'ol Vlad. Other:Electives are: Muggle Studys and Care for Magical Creatures
DiamondDragonair
#89758118Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:02 AM GMT

( Accepted! Feel free to start RPing )
Sahanke
#89758431Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:05 AM GMT

Vlad I am with Luna greeting the first years and what not. Really, I actualy liked this new headmaster. She seemed normal for once.
awesomehayden123
#89758462Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:05 AM GMT

(Sahanake, I just lost a lot of respect for you.)
DiamondDragonair
#89759037Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:11 AM GMT

Luna : I looked toward Vlad and gave him a smile. I hadn't seen him since last year and he was a good friend. As a majority of the 1st years walked off I walked toward Vlad. "Hey." I said awkwardly. "What's up? I haven't see you." I stuttered as my bad speaking skills came into affect. More like my shyness or something but hey, it didn't matter.
ShadySquid
#89760568Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:26 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Sahanke
#89760740Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:28 AM GMT

Vlad I looked at her and smiled. "Ohh, hey! Well, I went back to living on the street because...well Channel still hasn't shown up anywhere and her parents are not around. It wasn't bad since I found a good dry place." I said
Moltak118
#89760795Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:29 AM GMT

[ Shut up, dman. If people are trying to have some fun role-playing, then it's none of your business. My apologies for interrupting this RP. I'm just sick of trolls like these. Veteran RPer, Moltak118 ]
EpicChic
#89761642Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:37 AM GMT

Character Form ★ Name : Jamie Foster A.G.E : 13 Gender : Female Personality : Fiesty yet nice with that carefree feel. Year *1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year* : 3rd (ORIGINALS COME BACK TO DOMINATE!!! >:) Items you took with you : Jamie has brought some muggle clothes, just to remind her of home, a necklace she got from Lolain, the daughter of the founder of her orphanage, a necklace she got from an anonymous source that nearly killed everybody, her oakwood and maple enfused wand with a pheonix ash esscence, and of course, her enchanted journal, and her robes. Bio? :Raised in a lonely orphanage, Jamie was abused as a child. She was in a terrible orphanage with an ugly and abusive owner, when the owner passed away, the orphanage was passed down to her nice daughter, Lolain. Last Year, Jamie was kidnapped by Edward and by fighting off, Participated in his killing. It haunts her to this day, but she hides it. Appearance: medium black hair in various hairstyles, fair skin, green eyes, a scar on her leg from the tournament,a long sleeve striped shirt under her white short sleeve button down shirt, a black skirt, brown skinny jeggings under it, and black sugar rush pastry shoes. other times she will wear a skirt or the classic robes. most times she will wear a black and yellow striped short sleeve hoodie with the hufflepuff logo. Character Form ★ Name : Ally Foster A.G.E : 14 Gender : Female Personality : Fiesty but nice with that careful style Year *1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year* : 2nd Items you took with you : Bracelet, books and a somewhat 'portable' piano that is quite heavy. Bio? : same past as jamie--except the killing. She participated in it too, as she had to fight him off and cast crucio on him a lot of times. Other? : She Appearance : long brown hair in a down style--and she's started to just leave it frizz/curly, fair skin, , black all stars with orange laces on the right foot and blue laces on the other or black parfait quilted pastry shoes. some times she will wear a light blue vest with the gryffindor logo on a pocket, a red long sleeve shirt, black shorts, and lacey white just-over-knee high socks with the pastrys, others the classic robes. (making Axel and Marshall tomorrow...)
DiamondDragonair
#89761991Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:41 AM GMT

( Accepted, you may start RPing ) Luna : "Really? She was nice." I sighed. I hadn't really got to know Chanel, though I heard she was quite smart. "Anyway, the sorting is 'bout to begin. Sit with us, I don't think the headmaster would notice." I turned as I said that, and headed for Victore's table Victore : I gave a nod in greeting to my sister who promptly sat down in front of me.
Sahanke
#89762159Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:43 AM GMT

Vlad I take a seat next to Luna, and give a nod to Victore.
EpicChic
#89762524Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:46 AM GMT

(sorry, Ally's 3rd) Ally I sat down quietly. Jamie I sat with ally.
DiamondDragonair
#89762669Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:48 AM GMT

Victore : I ignored Vlad's greeting, setting my gaze toward Luna. "So, how's you and Robert been doing?" I said, switching my gaze back and forth to Vlad.

of     43   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right