of     1   

Kookookadanga
#9044586Saturday, May 30, 2009 1:20 AM GMT

Your in high school.Everyday even though you might be a popular ki.The classes kill you.(Not literally)You completely hate it.The teachers are mean.The push you around,yet you HAVE to deal with it.You know what I'm organizing a stand.Lets show those teachers what were made of!Every night I'll do something new. The bad thing is we have to fight security!Well,it will all be worth it when we show people what the school is really Like.It stinks none of our parents will ever beleive us.I like have told them 100 times to change schools.Yet all she says is ya.......Did you finish your homework?It sucks!I'm making a stand lets show those teachers!Maybe a little time to show our parents afterwards,but before we do all that we got to start the story in the middle of it.None of you can go ruin the school by random.Eventually,I will make the stand.Now FISRT you got to JOIN the school.Everything is AWESOME the FIRST week.Then,.......I don't wanna talk about it.Now here go talk to the principal. Oh there you are!I've heard that you were coming!well,just sign this sheet to join!Ya!Thats all you need to do! Name: Age:(16,17) Why you joined the school: Favorite subject: Most hated subject: Hobbies: Reputation:(Unknown,Nerd,Normal,kinda cool,popular,The KEWL Kidz) Reputation with teachers:(Best worker,ok...,smart,TERRIBLE,I HATE THAT CHILD!,Needs a little more study time,class clown.dosen't care at all. (I get 3!) Bio: Oh thank you for signing the school and enjoy! Ya he dosen't look that evil at the start,but this is my EXTRA sheet. Nickname: Age you look: Are you gonna be kewl to Ben?(Me): Subject is most likely you'll pull a prank one:(You could also say none) Subject you'd never pull a prank on!: In love?: Who are you in love with?(optional): Do they know that you love them?: Things you've gotten in trouble for: Well,looks like you've got 2 sheets.Well,here I'll show U mine. Name:Ben Age:17 (I don't put this because I'm NOT new) Favorite subject:Art Most HATED subject:Math Hobbies:Dancing,getting in trouble,causing mischeif,games,computer,and other things. Reputation:The KEWL KidZ Reputation with teachers:I HATE THAT CHILD,Class Clown,Dosen't care at all Bio:The creator of the KEWL kidZ.He is a huge class clown.He has a HUGE sense of humor.He is really good at fighting.Was beat up when he was little now he's changed.Now he's the Kewl kid. 2nd sheet: Nickname:The godfather,monkeyboy,MixMaster B,The Kewl kid,and with the teachers Its him..... Subject you'll most likely pull a prank on:ALL Except art.Maybe... subject you'd NEVER pull a prank on:Detention(He gets it so often its like a subject to him) In love:No,He dosen't ask others out.They usually ask him out. Things you've gotten in trouble for:WAY TOO LONG TO LIST! Quick!Sign the sheet and join before I get caught!! Ben is that you!? GOTTA GO!!!!!!! Time to start!

of     1