of     14   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

fast22
#91085862Wednesday, March 06, 2013 1:47 PM GMT

Drake,Summer,Mason,Jaden and Lorenzo have made it,they have escaped the jungle, however, they haven't escaped casualties,Chris died,some students were lost and a lot of stabs and bruises have occurred.But they have survived,and they have never been so relieved.But what will happen next? (hint:They'll crash on an abandoned city. :D) ------------------------------------ ~Rules~ -Some romance will be accepted -Only the Admins will be allowed to kick people out or let them in -First 2-4 people to join are the admins -If you read the rules say peekaboo at the end of your CS -NO GMODDING -No trolling -Listen to the rules and we will be ok : ------------------------------------ Supreme Admin: Styledog Admins: Fast22 Hottiegirl299 ------------------------------------ Pre-made CS's: CS Na.me:Drake Lariso A.G.E: (14-16)16 Gen.der:Male Appearance: (Try to be maybe a little descriptive)Tall with dirty blond hair . Able body (Plays football). Personality:Nice and Fearless Bio:Father died when he was 5 years old.He lived with his mom until 12 and she was murdered.He now go's to Moulson High (The high school we come from),And plays with the Moulson Badgers football team Other:Not'ing Nationality:Canadian (And I'm proud of it :) ) Items:Swiss Army knife , 4 Bags of duritos, A lighter (For fires) and a Iphone 5 with half battery. ~Hottiegirl ~CS~ Na.me: Summer Rayne A.G.E: 15 Gen.der: Female Appearance: http://cache.thephoenix.com/i/OldBlogs/OnTheDownload/xJoJo.gif Clothes/accessories: Summer wears red skinny's with a white lose shirt with the British flag on it. With white socks on her feet, she also wears red high tops with several zippers. Summer wears red stud earrings, with double piercings. Personality: Summer is a very independent person, she likes to do things on her own even though she knows she might need help. She tries to be brave, but is actually sometimes scared inside, but never shows it. Summer can sometimes get depressed, but has never talked about it with anybody because she either feels like you don't care, or she's annoying you with her problems. Summer also love adventure, being mischievous, and partying. She actually a nice person once you get to know her. Bio: Summer was born in Sydney, Australia. Her father being Irish married her mother, who was British. Her father had great wealth from his job in Australia. Summer never enjoyed coming from a rich family and always having someone doing things for her. The school field trip was a way to get out of the house and actually do something exciting in her life for once Other: Can surf, play piano, violin, and guitar. Excellent fisher, can run fast, and climb trees. Nationality: White, British/Irish Items: Suit Case with extra clothes and whatever else she pack, cell phone but of course it's useless. (Chris' plant book) ~Fast22 ~CS~ Na.me:Chris Devendorf A.G.E:14 (14-16) Gen.der:Male Appearance:Spiky cut dirty blonde hair,brown eyes,normal nose,small mouth,slightly muscular build,jeans,yellow shirt with purple jacket. Personality:mostly silent and doesn't stand out,isn't the best leader but can be brave in certain situations. Bio; Lived a normal childhood in america,studied robotics,ancient history,robotics and advanced ecology. Other: N/A Nationality:Italian Items:Backpack with Laptop,book about nature,swimming glasses,some food and beverages and a bunch of spare clothes. ~frautthunder Na.me: Jaden Dacew A.G.E: (14-16) 16 Gen.der: Male Appearance: (Try to be maybe a little descriptive) Pale, tall and skinny, with long[For a boy] black hair, sideswept, dressed in a black band t-shirt and ripped blue jeans Personality: Shy, Usually stays in the dark, but if/when he makes a friend, he would never betray them, to those he hates, he doesn't care about at all Bio: Parents split up 4 years ago, only visits his father for a week every year, but since his father moved to another continent to escape the pain of losing his wife, he has to take a plane to see him Other: Favours wolves, had two pet wolves at home Nationality: American Items: A small pocket knife [Just the knife, not anything else.] ~zanra3 ~CS~ Na.me: Lorenzo Von Matterhorn A.G.E: (14-16) 16 Gen.der: m Appearance: a white under shirt, brown hair track shorts,black running shoes Personality: a awesome guy to hang out with, hard to earn his trust, gets A's in all his classes Bio: He runs on the schools track team is the fastes in the school, Watched his brother get killed. Other: N/A Nationality: American Items: A knife, a sandwich ~coppermop ~CS~ Na.me: Mason Ratankhaton A.G.E: (14-16) 16 Gen.der: Male Appearance: (Try to be maybe a little descriptive) Mason has short black hair cut directly above his forehead. He has light blue eyes with dark red lips. His ears are small and curved slightly towards his face. He has a small scar cutting across his eyes. His chin is blunt and is not as pronounced as the average human. His fingernails are short, as he prefers to bite them. He wears bear pelt as his clothes, cut into the shapes of shorts and a t-shirt, which is an art his tribe has mastered Personality: Mason is courageous and very independent, as he has grown up in the harsh jungles of this island. He is nice, but can be harsh when people are acting stupid or wasting resources or time. Bio:He is destined to become the chief of the tribe, just as his father was. As tribe customs, when the chief's son hits 18, he becomes the chief. Mason never exactly wanted to be the chief, as he would have much more preferred to be one of the tribe's healers. Despite what he wanted, it was tribe custom and he owed it to the tribe to give them a leader. Other: Nationality: The island Items: Mason carries with him a bamboo, knife, along with a satchel filled with various tools. He is very resourceful, and is a master healer if he can find the right herbs, or if he just has them on hand. ------------------------------------ (If you are a new joiner you must be one of the survivors in the abandoned city that the plane is about to fall in or a member of the staff in the plane,I'll say when the plane crashes..) Alright so have fun in this RP and we'll start when 3 people join. (Old or new.)
fast22
#91086142Wednesday, March 06, 2013 1:56 PM GMT

(Oops!Sorry replace my old CS with this) ~Fast22 ~CS~ Na.me:Dante Devendorf A.G.E:8 Gen.der:Male Appearance:http://i2 34.p hoto b ucket.co m/album s/ee13 6/suwarnaadi/A ndyGarciaHairst yle.jpg (remove spaces)(indigo blazer and light blue shirt) Personality:Very outspoken.brave,kind-hearted and good with children/teenagers. Bio: Recently started working as staff for airplanes to collect money for a good college. Other: A distant older cousin of Chris Devendorf. Nationality:Italian Items:Just some cards for various things.
thEsotericSoul
#91086743Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:13 PM GMT

(So, can we just start rping or...?)
fast22
#91087156Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:25 PM GMT

(Let's wait for 2 more peoplez)
thEsotericSoul
#91087413Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:32 PM GMT

(Alirighty.)
fast22
#91087813Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:42 PM GMT

(So.... ._.)
thEsotericSoul
#91087838Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:42 PM GMT

(I think everyone is in school or something.)
fast22
#91088237Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:51 PM GMT

(We must wait it will be unfair for them not to start with us...)
thEsotericSoul
#91088545Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:58 PM GMT

(Agreed.)
zanra3
#91112677Wednesday, March 06, 2013 9:32 PM GMT

(Im here guys)
styledog
#91122218Wednesday, March 06, 2013 10:59 PM GMT

Dudes!You made one without meh promission. Oh well.Can we speed time up 2 years.So I would be 18 and everybody else would be 16-18.)
Cryptonic
#91123328Wednesday, March 06, 2013 11:08 PM GMT

yus what you think. ok that! 
Cryptonic
#91123972Wednesday, March 06, 2013 11:14 PM GMT

Nope declined You cant Nothing 
Cryptonic
#91124574Wednesday, March 06, 2013 11:19 PM GMT

Hahaa.. op offer. :D that! 
Pompilius
#91134718Thursday, March 07, 2013 12:48 AM GMT

Na.me: Francisco Paulsen A.G.E: (14-16)15 Gen.der:Male Appearance: (Try to be maybe a little descriptive) He has a jet black fauxhawk. He stands at 6'1 and wears around a golden necklace. His sneakers look brand new. Personality: Friendly, Secretive Bio: At the age of 7, his parents were both kidnapped. He's been living with a man named Vinny Caleras, a Italian mob.ster. Vinny owns a bunch of weapons. Other: Vinny has taught Francisco how to fight. Nationality: Half-American, Half-German Items: He carries around a water bottle, an axe in his backpack, and some small knifes.
Pompilius
#91135064Thursday, March 07, 2013 12:51 AM GMT

Peekaboo. xD
zanra3
#91143584Thursday, March 07, 2013 2:09 AM GMT

(if it has been two years then Lorenzo is 18 and he has gotten Fast and learned to survive in the woods and i am adding something to me cs Lorenzo was boyscout)
styledog
#91144831Thursday, March 07, 2013 2:22 AM GMT

(Ok. And your accepted.) When shall we begin (Only I begin roleplay)
zanra3
#91145789Thursday, March 07, 2013 2:30 AM GMT

(has the plane just crashed)
styledog
#91145968Thursday, March 07, 2013 2:31 AM GMT

Nah.Lets start from on the plane I sit beside Lorenzo and stare at his back. I suddenly look down the back of his shirt and see the stab."Ummmm Lorenzo....Ya got a little cut on your back......"
zanra3
#91146349Thursday, March 07, 2013 2:34 AM GMT

Lorenzo "i do"i hand him a rap "put this on it then can you help me"
fast22
#91177094Thursday, March 07, 2013 11:56 AM GMT

(Style no timeskip 2 years it's only been like 5 days or maybe even less) Dante Dante starts walking across the plane,handing people food,he stops near Lorenzo and Drake "May I interest you in anything?)
Cryptonic
#91177188Thursday, March 07, 2013 11:58 AM GMT

40k Declined Nah you dont. I have it lol limiteds. 
Wishful
#91177676Thursday, March 07, 2013 12:08 PM GMT

Yay actually, Anyways, that! 
Wishful
#91178756Thursday, March 07, 2013 12:28 PM GMT

DC for DH? I dont like that offer. okI have 

of     14   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right