of     1   

Leatherface18
#91686308Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:34 PM GMT

1. Buggy Camera I have found that the studio 2013 camera "POV" (Point Of View) has a small glitch. When you're trying to change the view, (Ex, Right Click, Drag Left, Right) it is really buggy. It even skips back to the last POV you had angled. Roblox has helped this problem, but I still get it sometimes. 2. Game Layout Roblox removed the Game Layout tool on the roblox studio. I loved the Game Layout, because myself a veteran of 7 years enjoyed using game layout on studio. It reminded me of the 2011 version of roblox. I enjoyed the old, very first original page design, as some users don't agree with me. (How am I a veteran of 7 years?) If you look up the user "Thor" in People, that is me. I specifically remember creating that account, because I loved playing this really awesome action-packed game with my brother called Marvel Alliance. I remember for a fact that is my account, because my brother helped me remember the name of the character I always loved playing as. I loved playing as the blond haired guy with the overpowered hammer. I couldn't remember the name at that time and that's why I asked my brother to help me remember the name of the superhero. I don't remember the pass. to it. And back then I didn't really learn roblox's code, and came back in 2008 (Not remembering the Pass.) and created Davey314 (2008). Yes, I've been with roblox that long, and enjoy it still today.
Ravenger7
#91687202Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:56 PM GMT

When do you get the camera jerkiness the most? Build or Edit Mode? First Person in Build Mode? Is the framerate low when it happens? Can you get it to happen in an empty, new place? Windows or Mac? What version?
Leatherface18
#92223248Tuesday, March 19, 2013 6:17 AM GMT

It mostly happens in edit mode, I've gotten it once in build mode. It happens mostly in new worlds, and the framerate is the same as it always is when it happens. I just don't understand it. I haven't gotten the problem for a few days now, thanks for responding, I respect mod's when they're active to the users. It's rare a mod reads threads anymore.
Leatherface18
#92223264Tuesday, March 19, 2013 6:18 AM GMT

And, Windows.

of     1