of     1   

john99977
#9179430Tuesday, June 02, 2009 9:02 PM GMT

ok....i made this froum before however i forgot to post it...so this is a remake. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ this is the short vistion because i dont want to write it again. ok...the people stop worshiping the gods, gods get angry, they make a lot disatsers, the people still wont belive in gods, they break there swear to never open the underworld again, chaos speards over the world. Chose your side, gods or humans ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ here are the gods. Balca-earth god(lives in the earth) Galos-water goddess(loves to go to hawii) Eritne-Wind god(youngest god) Saros-fire god(brother of the water goddess) Drack-God of darkness(one who wanted to open the underworld) Gala-Goddess of ligth(one who helps the humans) Farica-sky goddess(the reason you cant planes anywhere (; ) Nom-ice goddess(hates humans for melting the north pole) Carnasondayano-King of gods(he has the longest name, (: ) Me-overlord of the univers, lol(i was just kidding...or AM i?) no one cant contral the gods, i only can do that. Why...i made this forum ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ sign-up sheet Name: gender: weapon: side(humans or gods, dont tpye this): age: used to work as: home: looks: personalty(timid/coward, shortempered/aggive, dont type this) bio: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ok...have fun!
john99977
#9184426Tuesday, June 02, 2009 11:07 PM GMT

its not THAT long...
john99977
#9190951Wednesday, June 03, 2009 1:12 AM GMT

plez repy
Foulfangs
#9192910Wednesday, June 03, 2009 1:50 AM GMT

Okay.....can their be different races?Or just gods and humans?
john99977
#9209660Wednesday, June 03, 2009 7:58 PM GMT

opse i forgot to tell you the races Human side Human(of coruse) elvs dravws gods side ever thing BUT gods

of     1