thegravemind123
#93579565Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:22 AM GMT

Kamui wasn't surprised."We're friends!Here let me give you some meat-"Kamui delivers a knuckle sandwich to Luffy's face."Remember me.now?"
jetthehawk
#93580702Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:31 AM GMT

Luffy's head was pushed several meters back before it returned, hitting Kamui right in the face. "Yeah. I do." Luffy said bluntly as he cracked his knuckles. "But this time it's different. My powers are back." "Well, for all those born with nothing, there are those born with everything. Perhaps those who never notice the difference are the ones we should envy."- The Ally of Gawain's Son
thegravemind123
#93581582Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:38 AM GMT

Kamui was barely affected."Good...I want you at your best before I kill you..." As Ika tried to get away,Kamui's Yato crew grabbed her and despite her tentacles strength she was overpowered."Let me go~Geso!"
jetthehawk
#93582172Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:42 AM GMT

"Oi. Let her go. Using hostages is weak." Luffy stated as he activated his Kenbunshoku Haki. "Well, for all those born with nothing, there are those born with everything. Perhaps those who never notice the difference are the ones we should envy."- The Ally of Gawain's Son
snakehunt
#93582188Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:42 AM GMT

(EXDEATH, SAVE THE DAYYYYYY!) Exdeath:.......Maybe....)
thegravemind123
#93582539Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:44 AM GMT

"Its just something to make you fight more seriously..."Kamui said now preparing for Jet like attacks.
snakehunt
#93583242Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:50 AM GMT

(Maybe ill just save Ika....)
jetthehawk
#93583661Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:54 AM GMT

"I'd beat you under any conditions." Luffy points out as he brings his thumb up to his mouth. "Well, for all those born with nothing, there are those born with everything. Perhaps those who never notice the difference are the ones we should envy."- The Ally of Gawain's Son
thegravemind123
#93583880Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:55 AM GMT

Kamui realizing he's doing the Giant attack rushes at him with lightening speed and Roundhouse kicks at Luffy's head. (Well you could save her...dont interrupt the fight though.)
jetthehawk
#93584887Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:03 AM GMT

"A roundhouse to the head." Luffy says as he ducks and bites down on his thumb. "Gear Third." His fist grows to an enormous size, now under control, and he takes a leap back. He pulls his fist back, ready to deliver a swift punch. "Gomu Gomu No...GIGANT PISTOL!!!" He launches his fist towards the man, careful not to hit Ika. "Well, for all those born with nothing, there are those born with everything. Perhaps those who never notice the difference are the ones we should envy."- The Ally of Gawain's Son
thegravemind123
#93585945Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:12 AM GMT

"You can read my movements eh?"Kamui smiled."But...your not the only one with intense training..."He manages to stop the attack with both of his hands and he was barely pushed back a bit from the impact.After quickly stopping the attack he runs along Luffy's giant fist to reach Luffy and unleashes a fury of attacks,since Luffy might predict the punches and kicks ,Kamui suddenly uses a knee to the gut attack to throw his prediction skills off guard. "They're s-so scary~Geso!"Ika said in awe while watching the fight.
jetthehawk
#93587822Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:28 AM GMT

Luffy quickly brings the air back from his fist into his torso, inflating him like a balloon and pushing Kamui away. Luffy leaps high into the air and redirects all the air to his foot. He attempts to "step" on Kamui. "STAMP!" "Well, for all those born with nothing, there are those born with everything. Perhaps those who never notice the difference are the ones we should envy."- The Ally of Gawain's Son
thegravemind123
#93588569Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:34 AM GMT

Kamui was quick to dodge the attack that surely would have crushed him like a bug.You know...you could use that giant ability to increase the size of your brain!"Kamui smiled. "Kick his squidly butt Luffy~Geso!"
jetthehawk
#93588784Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:36 AM GMT

Luffy looked surprised at the man, still in midair. "That's a good idea!" He said as he brought all the air up to his head, giving him a huge head. "Armament: Head!" He yelled as his head hardened into cold, black steel. He then stretched his out towards the man, smashing the floor, and bringing his body with him after impact. "KANE!!!" "Well, for all those born with nothing, there are those born with everything. Perhaps those who never notice the difference are the ones we should envy."- The Ally of Gawain's Son
thegravemind123
#93589105Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:39 AM GMT

Kamui couldn't dodge...but using his strength he managed to hold Luffy's Kane attack at bay."Not....what...I...had...in mind.."
jetthehawk
#93589503Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:42 AM GMT

Luffy opened his mouth to blow away Kamui. Eventually, all the air would be gone from his body, and he was back to his normal self. "Well, for all those born with nothing, there are those born with everything. Perhaps those who never notice the difference are the ones we should envy."- The Ally of Gawain's Son
thegravemind123
#93589912Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:46 AM GMT

Kamui held on to a rock to avoid being blown away."Annoying little..."He takes out a small pellet filled with a chemical used to make the victim drowsy,and he throws it with alot of power straight into Luffys open mouth.Once it enters and touches saliva it will activate.
overkilla900
#93590491Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:52 AM GMT

Name: Guion Epyon Gender: M Cartoon Type: Anime Appearance: A dark blue Human sized OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon. Current Location: Anime Peaks Inventory: 2 heat whips on each hand. Other: Bio: Guion Epyon was created for human combat. He was simultaneously tested in order to be a formidable fighter. This project is now completed and comes with items of choice, which he used the 2 heat whips.
jetthehawk
#93590843Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:55 AM GMT

The pellet enters Luffy's mouth and he swallows it. He looks at Kamui. "Heh. That won't work on me." Luffy says as he dashes towards Kamui. "NOW FIGHT ME!" Luffy leaps in mid air and shoots out a foot straight towards the man's torso. "Well, for all those born with nothing, there are those born with everything. Perhaps those who never notice the difference are the ones we should envy."- The Ally of Gawain's Son
overkilla900
#93590956Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:56 AM GMT

(Age: N/A -This is a robot-)
thegravemind123
#93591401Tuesday, April 02, 2013 3:00 AM GMT

(Accepted!) "The hell?!"Kamui was surprised but managed to dodge again."Your full of surprises.."He remarked before grabbing Luffy's extended leg and using it to swing Luffy around and smash him into the ground.
jetthehawk
#93592473Tuesday, April 02, 2013 3:09 AM GMT

"ROCKET!" Luffy yells as he stretches his hands to grab onto Kamui as he is sent flying. The force of the throw is too much, and it pulls Kamui off the ground as well. Luffy slingshots himself back and hits him headon with speed and force coming from both people. "Well, for all those born with nothing, there are those born with everything. Perhaps those who never notice the difference are the ones we should envy."- The Ally of Gawain's Son
snakehunt
#93592939Tuesday, April 02, 2013 3:14 AM GMT

Hwile the two were busy fighting, A purple circle appears behind Ika. It shines. A hand grabs one of the people taking Ika hostage and crushes his skull like paper, a sword slices the other in half, then previous hand grabs Ika by her tentacles and they both teleport away and back into Castle Exdeath. "Your the worst at leading someone in the opposite direction...." Exdeath stated to her.
thegravemind123
#93593140Tuesday, April 02, 2013 3:16 AM GMT

Kamui was sent flying through the wall....and came back out as if he just tripped over something."Impressive...But now it's my turn to do some damage."With his Yato strength and adrenaline pumping in his veins he stomped the ground,creating a shockwave that would disrubt Luffy's balnce,once exposed Kamui kicked Luffy right in the gut sending him flying into the air,but he wasn't done yet!He jumped in the air and kept knocking Luffy around the area before finally elbowing him in the face to smash him into the ground.
thegravemind123
#93593270Tuesday, April 02, 2013 3:18 AM GMT

"Well...I-uh....Sorry~Geso!I tried to lead him away!So sorry~Geso!"