PokemonTrainerWillem
#93273416Saturday, March 30, 2013 4:34 PM GMT

I read my dorm key while walking down the male corridor. "Room 208B." (Hope not taken :o) I unlock the door and it's beautiful. I just stand in the doorway for five minutes just staring at its beauty. I snap out of it and finally walk in and browse before I unpack. Once I put my stuff down I unpack everything, which isn't a lot.
MeekMildBoldWild
#93273662Saturday, March 30, 2013 4:36 PM GMT

Piotrek didn't bother going after him, though there was a slight concern in his eyes as he watched the boy go out the door. He shrugged, going back to knitting - he wasn't going to pursue some guy with apparent emotional issues.
lasagnaloser
#93275145Saturday, March 30, 2013 4:51 PM GMT

Faith I decided I was gonna take a walk outside - AGAIN. But this time I'll actually talk to people and do something. I slammed my dorm room door (lol?) shut and walked into the lobby at a quick pace. I slowed my speed down, held open the door for someone, and ran a quick jog around half the garden, hoping to meet someone.
firediver2
#93276827Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:07 PM GMT

Tyrone I decide to actually get out of my room and do something. As I'm leaving, I notice my roommate-I think his name is like Mickey?- sleeping, so I decide to put his hand in some warm water. After I pulled my prank, I leave the dorm and go next door-where I believe the Orc lives- and I knock on the door.
PokemonTrainerWillem
#93277261Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:12 PM GMT

Streak Since I finish packing so quickly, due to I have nearly no items, I go out and at least try to meet some people, or just look around the school.
MeekMildBoldWild
#93277872Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:18 PM GMT

(How the hell does he know where Piotrek is. Have they even talked?)
firediver2
#93277976Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:18 PM GMT

Tyrone As I wait in the hallway, I see the new kid leave his dorm. I call out to him. "Hey Streak! That's your name right?"
snakehunt
#93278235Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:21 PM GMT

Nathaniel made his way to the lobby and laid down on the couch. He stared into the air above him. More of thoughts creeping into his head. Maybe being into a even larger school was a bad idea....
PokemonTrainerWillem
#93278402Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:23 PM GMT

Streak I turn around, hearing someone call my name. It was that Tyrone kid, from what I've heard, some says he's charming but others say he's very self-centered. I probably would've ignored him, but decided that would be rude, even though I have second to no manners. What. So. Ever. "Y-Yeah, that's my name. I heard you're T-Tyrone?" My wings were tensed, and all I wanted to do was get the heck outta there.
firediver2
#93278452Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:23 PM GMT

(Does it really matter? I just want to start a conversation :c)
firediver2
#93278768Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:26 PM GMT

Tyrone "Yea. That's my name. Don't wear it out! Hey man, you look pretty tense, you don't have to worry I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to be friends!" I put a little charmspeak into my voice to make him feel safe.
PokemonTrainerWillem
#93279852Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:38 PM GMT

Whatever he was using to try to make me feel 'safe', it had no affect on me at all. "Sorry, I just don't do well with people..." My wings were starting to come out of my jacket slits inch-by-inch slowly.
firediver8
#93279942Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:39 PM GMT

Ricky I wake up and feel a... wet feeling near my lower body. "OH COME ON! I THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH PEEING MY BED!" I think out loud. I toss my clothes into a laundry bin and take a quick shower. I change into some NIKE shorts and a blue t-shirt and decide to try and meet new people. I remember seeing some people around the garden, and I head over there. I spot the Dryad hugging some trees -which is very strange- and chose to wait until she's done to maybe talk with her.
PokemonTrainerWillem
#93280088Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:40 PM GMT

(I keep forgetting to put my name at the top then the other stuff. >.<)
firediver2
#93280547Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:45 PM GMT

Tyrone I notice my power has no affect on him. It's pretty disappointing, but that just means I need to get better. "That's cool, I know you're probably just shy, but once you get to know me, I'm a real fun guy! So tell me more about yourself."
engelRuse
#93280603Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:45 PM GMT

Aibreann And... I had nothing helpful in my bag. Nothing at all. Shaking my head I stood up, once again climbing over the roots. Maybe I would go back inside..
MeekMildBoldWild
#93280773Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:47 PM GMT

Piotrek sat there and scanned the page of the book, attempting to follow the steps exactly. He found himself getting frustrated - he wasn't exactly good at reading - and tossed the book onto his bed, throwing the unfinished scarf on the floor. With a loud sigh, Piotrek took up his marionette and walked out of his room, making sure to bend down so he wouldn't hit his head on the doorframe. He prayed that there was /some/ entertainment he could get before classes, at least. (When will their classes start, anyway?)
PokemonTrainerWillem
#93280946Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:49 PM GMT

Streak "Umm... I kinda don't like to talk about myself.." I hope he didn't take it the wrong, I meant to say I didn't like talking about my past, but myself is mainly the past, something I didn't like what so ever.
firediver2
#93281633Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:55 PM GMT

Tyrone "Got a hard life huh?" I start, "yeah, I kinda know what it feels like, growing up without my mom, due to the fact that she's a god. And with my dad being a millionaire, I never get any attention from him, because he's always doing something. I guess that's why I always try to be popular, because when I'm joking around, or making friends, it helps me forget about all these bad things...." I don't usually talk about my past, but I feel like I can trust Streak. "Just don't tell anyone, I don't want them to think I'm a wuss."
PokemonTrainerWillem
#93282293Saturday, March 30, 2013 6:02 PM GMT

Streak "Your secret is safe with me. My life was hell. The chemicals, needles, the pain, it was horrible. I've seen more d.eath than you would see in a lifetime, but that's just me."
firediver2
#93282711Saturday, March 30, 2013 6:06 PM GMT

Tyrone "Thanks for keeping my secret save. I promise I won't tell anyone about you either. And hey, if you ever. EVER. Need anyone to talk to, I will always be here for you, okay?" Now that I know more about Streak, I feel like I can trust him more, and I hope he sees me as a friend, not a foe.
engelRuse
#93282891Saturday, March 30, 2013 6:08 PM GMT

(Most of the day is set apart for settling in. There may be classes later. Maybe the final two periods?) Aibreann I exited the garden, moving to the lobby. Most people would have signed in and started to either unpack or explore so they wouldn't be there, right? And even if someone was there they probably wouldn't notice or even care to talk to me.
firediver8
#93283016Saturday, March 30, 2013 6:10 PM GMT

Ricky I clearly see that the Dryad won't be done anytime soon. I sigh. It's pretty lonely around here, just starting off and being so much younger then all these people. I leave the garden and head into the library, which I know would be empty at this time. I roam around between tons and tons of shelves. Sometimes I wish I could just, be swept into a book and never be able to go back. I decide to reread The Hunger Games, one of my all-time favorite books. I sit at one of the tables and open up the book, then I start to read. As I journey through the pages, I hear a slight shuffling. I look up. My head spins around and faces the shelves. I see a shadow passing by at the far side of the library. "Hello? Is anyone here?" I thought I was alone, but I was clearly wrong.
BrokenJodie
#93283448Saturday, March 30, 2013 6:14 PM GMT

Mercella I finished talking to them, giving gentle "Goodbye"s, then stepping back. To my surprise, as I turned around, I saw the little shapeshifter kid from earlier. Rickey, was his name?
PokemonTrainerWillem
#93283597Saturday, March 30, 2013 6:16 PM GMT

"Thanks, see ya soon." As soon as I was walking the opposite direction of him, I shouted towards him, "Oh, and I'm not your foe! I can read minds."