snakehunt
#93885325Friday, April 05, 2013 1:47 AM GMT

Nathaniel looked around in the cafeteria from behind Faith, sticking with her.
Zhasmiuth
#93886836Friday, April 05, 2013 2:00 AM GMT

Lucias He got up from the shade with no wings out and headed inside, trying to stay out of as much light as he could, it did tend to hurt his eyes. He headed through the doors, down many ways (to lazy to say cause I am lost on the whole schools mapping) and finally ended up at the...gym? He looked around his hand over his back. He had been going to this school for quite some time but he still had the tendency to get lost CONSTANTLY. He finally sighed and headed back the way he came and got lost again but this time actually ended up at the nurses office...after 3 wrong turns, one accidental collide with a teacher and somehow also managed to end up in his dorm shortly before. So he sighed that he finally found the nurses office and so he put his hand on the door...to find it locked.
lasagnaloser
#93887341Friday, April 05, 2013 2:05 AM GMT

Faith "Well, we better get food. I can smell the burgers from here." I walked over to where we got food, examining the tons of people. I took a plate from the stack and asked for a hamburger with meat, cheese, ketchup, tomatoes, and lettuce. I took a cup of water and waited for Nathaniel.
snakehunt
#93888654Friday, April 05, 2013 2:18 AM GMT

Nathaniel followed close by with a simple ham sandwich and a cup of water also. Nathaniel was following this girl, but yet never got her name.... He will be sure to remember to ask later...
lasagnaloser
#93888774Friday, April 05, 2013 2:19 AM GMT

Faith "Hm.. What table?" I asked Nathaniel.
snakehunt
#93889520Friday, April 05, 2013 2:26 AM GMT

Nathaniel shrugs. He points to a empty table for an idea.
lasagnaloser
#93889624Friday, April 05, 2013 2:27 AM GMT

Faith "Ok, let's go." I sat down at the table and started to eat.
snakehunt
#93889954Friday, April 05, 2013 2:30 AM GMT

Nathaniel followed and sat down next to her. He begins to eat, nervously looking around.
lasagnaloser
#93893009Friday, April 05, 2013 3:04 AM GMT

Faith "So, what's up?" I asked him.
snakehunt
#93893445Friday, April 05, 2013 3:09 AM GMT

He looks at her for a moment. "Hum.....n-nothing...." He swallowed his words. "I-I never did... Never did get your....um... Name..." He said nervously.
lasagnaloser
#93893635Friday, April 05, 2013 3:11 AM GMT

Faith "Oh! I'm sorry. My name is Faith, you can give me a nickname if you like, but I prefer Faith." I took a huge bite out of the juicy hamburger.
snakehunt
#93893758Friday, April 05, 2013 3:12 AM GMT

Nathaniel nodded his head and nibbled on his sandwich.
Calsprite
#93896285Friday, April 05, 2013 3:41 AM GMT

Natalie- Natalie finished up her lunch fairly quickly, she did grab a light lunch after all. Instead of getting up to clean up, she sat there and watched all the other students. Logan- Logan led the way to the cafeteria. He didn't know the way, but he was very sure that all of the other students that they were following were headed toward the cafeteria as well.
coppermop
#93900818Friday, April 05, 2013 4:38 AM GMT

Jericho I followed the crowd towards the cafeteria. I hoped they had good food, I had bad experiences with cafeterias. They usually had bad food. I pushed open the doors and strolled in. The food didn't look amazing, but it at least looked normal. For every mop, there is a piece of copper.
BrokenJodie
#93926508Friday, April 05, 2013 3:27 PM GMT

(Sorry guys >3< I was making a sculpture, so I was offline quite alot.) (AHHH WHERE IS LON3? Luna is just standing next to her while all this other crap is going on.) Mercella After a while, I turned back over, so I was facing the sky. I had heard the announcement, though I wasn't hungry. If my stomach grew to rumble, I would simply go back to my dorm and find myself some food. With my eyes half-closed, I watched the sprites buzz about.
tinyhonk
#93932927Friday, April 05, 2013 5:11 PM GMT

Elspeth I stared around me in silence waiting for something to happen. Like a ravenous beast to appear from the shadows and murder in the crime fiction section or for a ghost to appear and knock us out and drag us to a secret room behind a wall and cook us. When the announcement rang out I screamed, causing attention drawn towards us. I hurriedly fly out, relieved of the announcement. I stop outside the cafeteria doors and walk inside. I ask for a burger with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. I go to the salad bar and pile raw peppers, cucumber and carrot sticks onto my plate. I sit at a table with two people sitting there and arrange my food around. I take the burger out and throw it away. I put all the vegetables together and put the cheese and bread on the side. I look up at the two people, it was a boy and a girl with a pretty flower crown on. "Hi." I give them a small smile before tucking into my meal.
lasagnaloser
#93939434Friday, April 05, 2013 6:49 PM GMT

Faith "Hi!" I exclaimed. Making friends wouldn't be too hard here, I suppose. I gulped down my water, and asked, "What's your name?"
snakehunt
#93939644Friday, April 05, 2013 6:53 PM GMT

Nathaniel gave a small, timid wave.
tinyhonk
#94034288Saturday, April 06, 2013 2:39 PM GMT

Elspeth "I'm Elspeth, most of my friends call me Els or Elle, I don't mind what you call me, as long as it's not mean or embarressing.." I pause. "Anyway, what's yours?"
sara4444
#94084156Saturday, April 06, 2013 10:05 PM GMT

Paloma She laughed, and nodded. "It's easy for me to talk to people, I can help you through some of the friend making process!" Palo followed after him, he was much larger than her, his appetite must be larger. With the way he was going towards the cafeteria, she was correct. "Goodness, you are really into food!" She almost had to jog to keep up with him, his bigger stride really put her at a disadvantage. Gosh, he was just so much bigger than her! Piotrek could probably pick her up with little effort. It was almost weird for her to think about.
MeekMildBoldWild
#94085091Saturday, April 06, 2013 10:13 PM GMT

"Food's the best thing you could ever think of." Piotrek sniffed yet again, taking even bigger strides towards the cafeteria. His nose found him bumping into a door, shaking his head as he looked forward. Numerous students were already seated, and the smell of food was stronger than he could take. He had to eat. /Now/. "Better than friends, I'd say." Piotrek looked back to make sure he hadn't completely abandoned her in his search for food, then rushing into the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat.
PokemonTrainerWillem
#94119421Sunday, April 07, 2013 2:47 AM GMT

Streak I continued sketching and finished and just sat there, looking like an idiot. There wasn't anything else to sketch but uneaten food, fresh food, and half-eaten food... That was the second to last thing I wanted to draw. Don't ask the last thing I wanted to sketch. I just continue sitting there looking at everyone, seeming to look invisible like another girl, I think she was a banshee. Who knows?
PokemonTrainerWillem
#94316299Monday, April 08, 2013 11:19 PM GMT

( Why so inactive? D: )
lasagnaloser
#94324318Tuesday, April 09, 2013 12:23 AM GMT

Faith "My name is Faith. I probably look like a human, but I'm a demigod. Daughter of Hera. His name over there is Nathaniel. He's really shy." I took another bite of my hamburger and wiped my mouth with the nearest napkin.
snakehunt
#94326350Tuesday, April 09, 2013 12:38 AM GMT

Nathaniel nodded, giving a small smile, before nibbling more.