chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

TheDarkKnight125
#93182155Friday, March 29, 2013 8:15 PM GMT

Yeah, admit to a troll he managed to get your alternative account banned. Real nice idea. Considering you're trying to act like you possess the higher intelligence in this situation, then at least spell things correctly. I'm not perfect, we all make mistakes, but you make them rather frequently. Keyboard isn't an excuse, I once typed on a keyboard with one button that required you type in Morse Code, and a dead goldfish would most likely be able to respond faster than it.
zommerman
#93182954Friday, March 29, 2013 8:23 PM GMT

Uhg. I do not believe I am at all more intelligent than Bebi. I am speaking like this because it has become a habit in my arguements, because it would normally make me seem superior.... this must not work on the internet however. So, Although I am not saying Bebi is better than me, he is also not any less advanced. And a keyboard is infact an excuse when it is the size of your fist...... And when you are on an Xbox. Imagine a keyboart that fits in between the two handles protruding from the bottom of an xbox controller. This is what I must deal with. Not only that, but the letters b, y, and the number 6 must be clicked twice to work.
bebithetuffle
#93183380Friday, March 29, 2013 8:27 PM GMT

I'm like the Karma Police.
Zilant
#93183667Friday, March 29, 2013 8:30 PM GMT

Im not part of this, but bebi is a hilarious genius, just saying.
TheDarkKnight125
#93811276Thursday, April 04, 2013 8:12 AM GMT

Lolwat. Where did he come from?

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2