Under13YearsOld
#221568482Monday, July 17, 2017 4:34 AM GMT

notice this plz real people use 2.0 and 3.0
nint_endo
#221568768Monday, July 17, 2017 4:37 AM GMT

ohhhh boy
gt1a
#221568831Monday, July 17, 2017 4:38 AM GMT

I play both lol. More super smash bros though.
unearthing
#221569416Monday, July 17, 2017 4:46 AM GMT

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
sleaz_y
#221570219Monday, July 17, 2017 4:57 AM GMT

heres my opinion on this issue: Now this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I begged and pleaded with her day after day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a ki####nd then she gave me my ticket. I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it." First class, yo, this is bad Drinking orange juice out of a champglass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like? Hmm, this might be alright. I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, "Nah, forget it." – "Yo, home to Bel-Air." I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air
johncrazy1rb
#221575956Monday, July 17, 2017 6:36 AM GMT

Sir, we can communicate with NPC In minecraft but require mods.And i'm not roblox hater!
IGot_Hacked132
#221587165Monday, July 17, 2017 11:48 AM GMT

Its #### and mc is still the same but roblox changed alot roblox is still better and free
do_underscorcescount
#221587318Monday, July 17, 2017 11:53 AM GMT

lol (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง | discord: a loser on the internet#0368 | go to my bio for more info |
NormWierdo
#221600841Monday, July 17, 2017 4:20 PM GMT

I'm gonna easily explain why Poptropica is better than BOTH Roblox and Minecraft. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line the bottom and sides of an 8-inch or ###### ###### baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment, leaving an overhang on all sides to easily lift the brownies out of the pan when cool. (If using a 9-inch pan, the bake time will be a few minutes less.) Set aside. With a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed in a large bowl until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add the brown sugar and beat on high speed for 1-2 minutes until creamed. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl as needed. With the mixer running on low speed, add the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat on medium-high speed until combined, then beat in 1 cup Nutella and salt. Mix until smooth and fluffy. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl as needed. With the mixer running on low speed, add the flour, mixing just until combined. Do not overmix. If using chocolate chips, gently fold them in. Pour the batter into prepared baking pan. Drop teaspoonfuls of the remaining 1/4 cup Nutella on top. Using a knife, swirl the Nutella into the batter. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt. Bake the brownies for 32-36 minutes. Keep your eye on them and test with a toothpick to determine doneness. If the toothpick comes out with only a couple moist crumbs, the brownies are done. The brownies may take a few minutes longer; all ovens vary. Mine took 36 minutes. Allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack. Once cool, lift the foil out of the pan using the overhang on the sides and cut into squares. You can top each with more sea salt if desired. Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. They won't last that long! Make ahead tip: For longer storage, freeze the brownies for up to 2-3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator then bring to room temperature before serving.
ui4c2004
#221909490Friday, July 21, 2017 12:18 AM GMT

Bamp
HTSVision
#222424648Wednesday, July 26, 2017 9:42 PM GMT

hi

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     36