Hydreigons
#93661069Tuesday, April 02, 2013 9:54 PM GMT

(Starting.) Joshua I wander around Ecruteak City, then quickly leave the city with my hood on and my cape covering my body. I walk to a nearby lake then sit down near the lake. I stay silent.
mada45
#93661387Tuesday, April 02, 2013 9:57 PM GMT

Joshi I sit behind my house, raking my crops, I then water them peacefully. I look over the kingdoms, then start brushing my Drowzee's.
Hydreigons
#93662035Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:03 PM GMT

Joshua I dip my hand in the water. It is warmish... Suddenly, the water bubbles and I take my hand out in fear. A few Magikarp jump out, looking very friendly. I smile, then get up and look down. "Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got, we are both in the middle of a war. You're a few day's from getting eaten.. and I am probably a few day's away from getting caught in between war and dying!" I yell.
CreativeMystery
#93662565Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:08 PM GMT

(...I was kinda hoping to start...But okay. -_-) Artorias I sit up at my post and look down at my two companions, Arthur was attempting to play with Blight who could care less. I smile and look back at the ground; I hated standing guard but I would be off duty and be on break soon. í αm prícєlєss, вut í αm wíllíng tσ вαrgαín
awesome234
#93662706Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:09 PM GMT

Lucario stands a top a small hill, looking at the distant kingdom. He watched the smoke trails coming up from the various homes, and the budding fields from the blazing sun. He could tell something was amiss in the kingdom, as the humans were coming into the forest more and more frequently for Pokemon. ~Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.~
Raidorz
#93662902Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:11 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Hydreigons
#93662962Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:12 PM GMT

(Sorry Creative.. I also forgot to mention-- he has a long sword that is passed down from his family.)
Hydreigons
#93664033Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:20 PM GMT

Joshua I hear an extremely loud roar. I jump up and look around the skies. I look to see my sword tied to my pants, sheathed in. I withdraw the sword and look around, only to hear the roar again. "Sound's like a dragon... Never killed a Pokemon before, but I will for self defense!" I yell. The roar get's louder and louder.
CreativeMystery
#93664161Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:21 PM GMT

(@Raid, What Lucario movie?) (The one with Riley or whatever?) (Because honestly I only named those kingdoms that because Seviper and Zangoose are natural enemies.) í αm prícєlєss, вut í αm wíllíng tσ вαrgαín
awesome234
#93664358Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:23 PM GMT

(( Are there any lady knights? )) ~Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.~
CreativeMystery
#93664550Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:25 PM GMT

(Yush.) í αm prícєlєss, вut í αm wíllíng tσ вαrgαín
Hydreigons
#93664714Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:26 PM GMT

(I chose Zangoose because I like Zangoose way better than Seviper.. and the rights that they fight for seem's better, Zangoose Kingdom seem's to be good-- but Seviper seem's to be evil.. in my point of view.)
CreativeMystery
#93664997Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:28 PM GMT

(Well, the point I was goign for is that they are both technically neutral; it is simply how you see it. The king of the Seviper kingdom thinks progression will only cause destruction while the king of the Zangoose kingdom think the opposite.) í αm prícєlєss, вut í αm wíllíng tσ вαrgαín
awesome234
#93665139Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:29 PM GMT

(( Okay. I'm gonna make one then. Also, Lucario is slightly visible, maybe just a blue speck on the horizon, but anyone is open to the interacites. )) ~Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.~
Hydreigons
#93665956Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:36 PM GMT

Joshua I move around, readying my sword. Suddenly, the roar is at loud as it can be. Winds rise and my hood flies off, my cape moving so fast in the air. I look to see something flying at me at an extremely fast pace. It flies closer and closer. I ready my sword, and slash it as it flies to me. I slash it, but its speed of flying pushes the sword away after it is slashed, and I am fall back. Suddenly, the same roar is heard again and the dragon falls a few decimeters away. I grab my sword and run closer and see what I have hit. A Salamence... It gets up and stares at me. The second it glances me I jump and try to hide. I got a quick sight of it's injury-- a long, bloody slash against his chest. It charges a strange move in it's mouth that I have never seen before. It comes closer to me while charging the move in it's mouth. It stares at me. I drop my sword in fear, shaking, panicking.. It charges the attack in it's mouth, and shoot's it into the sky. It is a glorious, beautiful yellow beam of energy.. like.. some sort of Energy Beam.. very hyper and.. Oh, that would be a cool name for the attack... Hyper Beam...
CreativeMystery
#93665975Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:36 PM GMT

(Sure.) Artorias I stare out into the distance and I sigh. "What is that?" I ask myself. I look down at Blight. "Mind checking it out?" I ask him. He nods and leaps off the guards tower all the way to the ground and begins walking towards the tiny figure. í αm prícєlєss, вut í αm wíllíng tσ вαrgαín
CreativeMystery
#93666100Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:37 PM GMT

(Also, on a side note: Most wild pokemon are more okay with trainer pokemon than there are in the future believe it or not. There are still tons of pokemon who dislike trainer pokemon but it grows in the future.) í αm prícєlєss, вut í αm wíllíng tσ вαrgαín
Hydreigons
#93666367Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:39 PM GMT

Joshua The Pokemon seems to be relieved now-- as if it was getting rid of stored energy, not disintegrate me.. Yay, I live! It stares at me, then falls to the ground due to the pain. Oh great.. Now I feel bad. Err.. I honestly have nothing. I get up and try to help the Salamence up unto the rock. It seems to be a bit better, then jumps down, angrily.. Not so sure if I will still live anymore, though...
starrynina
#93666570Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:41 PM GMT

(Good day!) Name: Mary Whiteledge Age: 10 Personality: Mary is a naive girl, who trusts Pokemon very much. She is thoughtful and clever, when not naive. She speaks with honesty, which has made her a favorite in her village. Appearance(Include clothing): She is short, but middle-weight, and very wiry. She has clear green eyes. She smiles a lot. She has glossy caramel hair in ringlets, and she wears a simple brown dress, with a green sash. (She is a noble, but likes to blend in.) She wears black shoes. Gender: Female (I thought we had that down?) Inventory: Not much, and it varies. Pokemon: Milotic (a gift, and her strongest) Corsola, Petilil, and Quilava. Bio (At least 2 sentences): She is an adopted noble, and the youngest of three. She was treated kindly, and returns that respect tenfold. She goes down to the village often. Current Location/Region: Ecruteak City (or whatever it's called now) Career/Position (Knight, Noble, Farmer): Noble. Pokemon CS- Nickname(If any): Grace Gender: Male (oops!) Species: Milotic Age: 8 Level: 37 Appearance: Normal. Bio (At least 1 sentence): Was given to Mary on its 3rd birthday, so they have an extremely strong bond. Personality: Kind, caring, a normal Milotic. Current Location/Region: With Mary. (Note: Mary makes up names for her partner's moves.)
Netprobe
#93666845Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:44 PM GMT

(Can I use the characters I made that were sent though time?)
BringOnTheAlt
#93667071Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:46 PM GMT

Human CS- Name: Adela Blue Age: 14 Personality: Calm, kind to others. Appearance(Include clothing): Brown hair and brown eyes, a bit short. She wears somewhat dirty clothing, but it doesn't bother her Gender: Female Inventory: Pokemon: A Mightyena, though since she lives on a farm, she interacts with some Miltanks. Bio (At least 2 sentences): She lives on a farm helping her family, she's an only child. She doesn't live far from a forest. Current Location/Region: Johto (If everyone else is there...) Career/Position (Knight, Noble, Farmer): Farmer Pokémon CS- Nickname(If any): N/A Gender: Male Species: Mightyena Age: 16 (human years) Level: 23 Appearance: A bit larger than the average Mightyena, wears a red collar Bio (At least 1 sentence): Was found by Adela some time ago, is supposed to guard the farm, but Adela treats him like a pet. Personality: Loyal, not afraid to speak his mind. Current Location/Region: Johto (If everyone else is there...)
CreativeMystery
#93667198Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:47 PM GMT

(@Net, I would prefer you didn't; maybe after a while.) í αm prícєlєss, вut í αm wíllíng tσ вαrgαín
Hydreigons
#93667348Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:48 PM GMT

Joshua "Sadly.. I don't think I can heal you.. and I am sorry about hurting you.. it.. it was my fault.. I thought you were going to hurt me.." I say, nervously, backing up to a wall as the Salamence walks closer. The Salamence finally gets less than a few centimeters away from me. Instead of charging another "Hyper Beam", it actually just stays calm. Wait a second, does..? "Do.. you.." I say, stuttering. The Salamence moves back a bit, as I take out a saddle. I strap it on, and the Salamence nuzzles against my chest. The buckle of the saddle goes over the cut I gave to Salamence, hopefully making it a bit better. I grab my sword and sit down on a rock as Salamence walks closer.
Raidorz
#93667418Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:48 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Hydreigons
#93667503Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:49 PM GMT

(Since having a Salamence at the beginning is pretty OP [in my opinion, at least] I will give her some bad perks that you will find out soon. One is that he cannot fly too much because of the pain from the cut.)