MelodyMoon101
#104545104Monday, July 08, 2013 1:38 AM GMT

~Melody~ I frowned at him. "It still seems like something's wrong...," I said quietly. "Why are you rubbing your head? Does it hurt? Did you hit it?" I stopped and looked down. "Sorry, I'm pestering you even though you said you were fine..."
robloxfan564
#104545611Monday, July 08, 2013 1:41 AM GMT

Kiku "You...Kill animals when you get close to them?.." I said, puzzled once he got back. "Um...." I slowly walked forwards until I was right beside him. "Uhm...Nothing's happening." I said. Shizu I noticed both of my ministaffs were glowing bright blue, and so was the magic blue shard necklace around my neck. I look at them, confused.
amazingruby
#104547634Monday, July 08, 2013 1:53 AM GMT

Jayden I stared up at Melody "My head hit the stone, it's nothing." I said, forcing a small smile on my face. Afterward, I looked back at the two mice who were standing behind me. "D-don't..." I said, scrambling to back away. (Still sitting on the ground.)
Lsegt213
#104547653Monday, July 08, 2013 1:53 AM GMT

Blaze I woke up. My body had somehow beaten the Cyanide. I teleported to Melody when I realized I hadn't eaten in 2 days. That was bad I had Type 1 diabetes. I quickly looked in my pocket for my insulin and then cursed myself when I realized I had let it at the Castle. With that, I fell into a diabetic coma.
MelodyMoon101
#104548625Monday, July 08, 2013 1:59 AM GMT

~Melody~ I picked up the mouse. "Stop bothering him, there's more than enough problems already," I said gently, walking outside and following the mouse-girls presence before I foudn her. "there you are!" I said cheerfully. "My friend is really bothered by mice, no offense, so I brought this mouse back to you." Handing her the mouse I smiled before walking back to the cave. Entering the cave, I see my brother unconscious on the floor. "Brother?!" I cried, running over to him and shaking him lightly. "Brother? Please wake up."
Lsegt213
#104548903Monday, July 08, 2013 2:00 AM GMT

Blaze I send Melody telepathically "I need insulin," from mymind before the coma takes me over.
amazingruby
#104548954Monday, July 08, 2013 2:01 AM GMT

Jayden "Slight coma..." I whispered, looking down at my shaking hands. That was...too close to be safe. I would've killed the mouse right there and then had Melody not walked up and took the mouse from my reach.
MelodyMoon101
#104549503Monday, July 08, 2013 2:04 AM GMT

~Melody~ I looked at Jayden as he whispered something then back at my brother. "Ohhhh! Why is there always a problem..." I groaned, putting my head in my hands. Sighing, I stood up. "Jayden, do you possibly know where some insulin for my brother might be?" I asked.
amazingruby
#104549764Monday, July 08, 2013 2:05 AM GMT

Jayden "Maybe the castle...?" I whispered, keeping my voice low as I calmed myself down. My hands had stopped shaking somewhat but I stayed firmly in place, sitting on the ground.
MelodyMoon101
#104551403Monday, July 08, 2013 2:15 AM GMT

~Melody~ I went over to Jayden and kneeled down in front of him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You okay?" I asked softly.
amazingruby
#104551633Monday, July 08, 2013 2:17 AM GMT

Jayden "Fine...animals kind of...trigger the desire..." I mumbled, stretching out my arms in front of me, making sure they didn't hit Melody while doing so. "Let's go get that...insulin!"
MelodyMoon101
#104552338Monday, July 08, 2013 2:21 AM GMT

~Melody~ "Okay," I said, standing up and teleporting us in front of the castle. "Where do you think it would be..." I mumbled.
amazingruby
#104552701Monday, July 08, 2013 2:23 AM GMT

Jayden I smiled faintly "I don't know, we have to search the entire castle. Without getting caught while doing it." I said, taking a few steps towards the castle door.
MelodyMoon101
#104553677Monday, July 08, 2013 2:29 AM GMT

~Melody~ I grabbed his arm. "Wait, last time Theo teleported to us when we went in, what if he just does that again, we will jus end up back in the dungeon, maybe he will be even more harsh this time..."
amazingruby
#104553923Monday, July 08, 2013 2:31 AM GMT

Jayden "Is there a back door to the castle, Melody?" I asked, looking straight at her eyes. "Somewhere Theo can't locate us for the time being?" I added, smiling lightly.
MelodyMoon101
#104555267Monday, July 08, 2013 2:40 AM GMT

~Melody~ I let go of his arm and thought for a moment. "Well...." I said. "I think there might be one, let's go see." Turning, I started walking around the castle.
amazingruby
#104556181Monday, July 08, 2013 2:45 AM GMT

Jayden I quickly followed after Melody, walking as quickly and quietly as possible. "So...where is this hidden area?" I whispered, glancing at the castle walls.
robloxfan564
#104556839Monday, July 08, 2013 2:49 AM GMT

Kiku I did a small shrug and skittered off, still confused. I saw that Master was now standing up, looking confused-like at her two staffs. "What's wrong, Master?' I asked, but she just shook her head, grabbing the two staffs. I climbed back into my basket that she picked up with her tail, and she strode off with me peeking out the edge of the basket. Shizu My capelet and skirt fluttered in the cool breeze, then I abruptly stopped-I felt an evil presence somewhere nearby... Liana I just smirked and left the kid's body, there was somewhere else where I could cause havoc...I turned invisible, going to the front of the castle by teleportation and seeing two kids there. I sensed they had met a new person that both of them-well, the female-liked as a friend. "Poor, poor mousie, you shouldn't of just left her there..." An ominous voice, my voice, sounded in both their heads. I mentally sent my monsters to attack the mouse girl, apparently named Shizu.
MelodyMoon101
#104556942Monday, July 08, 2013 2:50 AM GMT

~Melody~ "You'll see..." I whispered, stopping suddenly. Turning to the wall I looked at it for a moment before lightly tapping a brick with one of my fingers. It glowed black before a line of black appeared, forming a rectangular shape. The wall disappeared with the glow, revealing an opening. I smiled at Jayden before stepping into the opening.
amazingruby
#104558306Monday, July 08, 2013 2:59 AM GMT

Jayden I smirked "Nice." I said and followed after Melody, stepping into the opening. "This'll be fun!" I exclaimed, walking down through the hallway.
robloxfan564
#104559911Monday, July 08, 2013 3:10 AM GMT

Kiku I did a small shrug and skittered off, still confused. I saw that Master was now standing up, looking confused-like at her two staffs. "What's wrong, Master?' I asked, but she just shook her head, grabbing the two staffs. I climbed back into my basket that she picked up with her tail, and she strode off with me peeking out the edge of the basket. Shizu My capelet and skirt fluttered in the cool breeze, then I abruptly stopped-I felt an evil presence somewhere nearby... Liana I just smirked and left the kid's body, there was somewhere else where I could cause havoc...I turned invisible, going to another section of the castle by teleportation and seeing two kids there. I sensed they had met a new person that both of them-well, the female-liked as a friend. "Poor, poor mousie, you shouldn't of just left her there..." An ominous voice, my voice, sounded in both their heads. I mentally sent my monsters to attack the mouse girl, apparently named Shizu.
MelodyMoon101
#104563343Monday, July 08, 2013 3:33 AM GMT

~Theo~ I appeared at the front door, but the two of them weren't there. I narrowed my eyes, I knew they were here somewhere... ~Melody~ "Shh...." I whispered as I continued down the halls, quietly searching rooms. ~Brandon~ "Looks like I'm just going to have to deal with them," I muttered, scowling. Grabbing the girl's arm, I forced her to her feet, dragging her with me out into the hallway. I glanced at the two children then at the guy who appeared to be unconscious, possibly even dead. I smirked, I guess he won't be a problem anymore. I walked down the hall, kicking the boy's body out of my way, a devilish grin on my face as I continued down the hall towards the castle doors. ~Violet~ My gaze snapped up to what he had kicked, my eyes widening as I saw who it was. "T-Tony..." I stammered quietly. "...T-Tony?!" I cried, pulling away from his grasp and rushing over to Tony. I gently rolled him onto his back, looking at the wound in his chest. Resting a hand on his chest where his heart should be, I didn't feel it beat. "Tony...." I said, my voice becoming a small whisper. Tears welled up in my eyes as I stared at him. ~Brandon~ Narrowing my eyes at the girl, I walked up behind her yanking her back away from the boy. "This is becoming annoying!" I growled. "I've had it with you!" Smacking her in the face, I glared at her, quickly dragging her out the castle doors with my arm around her neck, a knife in my hand.
robloxfan564
#104564888Monday, July 08, 2013 3:44 AM GMT

Tessa I felt groggy, why was I in the dungeon? I had been in the hallway a second ago...I walked out, only to find my brother, lying...Dead on the floor. Suddenly, my eyes widened. "Brother!" I screamed, running over, tears coming into my emerald eyes. There was something that looked like a child had thrust his/her hand through him...I knelt down and out a shaky hand to the wound...To find my hand was bloody and it matched the size of the wound perfectly. I gasped...I had done this. "No...I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry...This is all my fault..." I said barely audible, leaning over my dead brother's body shamefully and sadly. I fell to my knees, sobbing. You terrible, horrible, person, Tessa... It hought to myself, I had killed my own brother...
amazingruby
#104567003Monday, July 08, 2013 3:59 AM GMT

Jayden I nodded faintly, making the least amount of noise possible as I walked down the hallway, next to melody. Hopefully this time it didnt lead to being caught...right?
MelodyMoon101
#104568038Monday, July 08, 2013 4:07 AM GMT

~Melody~ I opened up one door and instead of closing it, I stepped into the room. "Hey, I think I found it!" I exclaimed, rushing over to a side table and picking up the insulin. ~Violet~ Letting out a small sob as I thought about Tony, we suddenly stopped and he let go of me. Using his foot, he kicked me to the ground and stepped on my stomach. "Oh, shut up you little wimp!" He sneered, scowling at me.