of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

OKevinO
#93797564Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:24 AM GMT

ROBLOX should add equipment preview, so if your looking at a hat, you have no idea what its going to look like. So you end up buying because its a cool looking picture, but then you didn't expect the size of it and doesn't look good on your character. So what im thinking is they should add a preview button under the buy button(s). It would preview it on a noob looking character just to give you the idea, or maybe even bring in your own character to see what it looks like on yourself! It gets annoying when i buy something for like 200R and it wasnt even worth it :/.
iwin3333
#93797823Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:26 AM GMT

Support. I thought the Satellite Dish would be bigger. *~*
OKevinO
#93798290Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:31 AM GMT

exactly haha xD
ClanAtlas
#93800336Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:55 AM GMT

Support, I am surprised they haven't done an update like this already. One time, I bought a 5K hat that looked really cool. It looked as if your head would fit right in, but as I wore it, it was on top of my head instead and it looked horrible. Full 100% support.
Summercakealt
#93800616Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:58 AM GMT

While this is a good idea, there are many ways to test it out. 1. Catalog Heaven. 2. Any gear/hat place. 3. Preview it on somebody who already has it.
PokeShadow77
#93801338Thursday, April 04, 2013 4:07 AM GMT

@summer Catalog Heaven doesn't have EVERYTHING, such as shirts, pants, and stuff. Support, even though you look like a noob. ~ Do you want to see the Rabbits David? ~
Summercakealt
#93801688Thursday, April 04, 2013 4:11 AM GMT

@PokeShadow Read number 2. Several places support shirts,pants, etc.
coldbloodedkiller9
#93801765Thursday, April 04, 2013 4:12 AM GMT

Just insert the gear in studio mode, play in solo, and viola.
OKevinO
#93846184Thursday, April 04, 2013 7:56 PM GMT

@Poke lol, im actualy not a noob, im just bored and did it xD.... ill change back... hehe
OKevinO
#93848369Thursday, April 04, 2013 8:19 PM GMT

@Cold and Summer Cold... if roblox just made a new gear, or hat, someone wont already have made a model of it and published it so we can preview it, its also much faster and less time consuming just to preview it straight off the ROBLOX catalog. Summer, going to catalog heaven or looking for a place that supports shirts/gears to preview, that would be even longer than going to insert a model in your game, you would have to go through the list which could take some time, if you mean testing gears then that would be a different thing. If you want, you can do it the way you guys just suggested, it just takes longer.
gladoxia
#93848574Thursday, April 04, 2013 8:21 PM GMT

Support. Bought Elven King because I thought it wasn't awful.
Summercakealt
#93891321Friday, April 05, 2013 2:45 AM GMT

@OKevinO Many different games have a different variety of things... you can wear multiple hats at once, or shirts, you just enter in the ID and you can view yourself.
Jtmt88
#93891470Friday, April 05, 2013 2:47 AM GMT

But not every one of these games have everything.
Summercakealt
#93893222Friday, April 05, 2013 3:07 AM GMT

Then try different games. And other games are updated very frequently; you can just wait 1-2 days, enter the ID of the new item, and try it on. (Besides, if you're paying a huge price for the item, you probably SHOULD think it over before buying.)
OKevinO
#93897261Friday, April 05, 2013 3:53 AM GMT

@summer... simply takes too long, more is better than less, wasting time to get the ID of something just irritates me... its better if your just roaming' around the catalog, looking for a new hat or gear, and come across a cool one and just preview it, maybe even before you click on the item, or maybe if your at school, where you cant play ROBLOX, you can just preview it without going into a place...
Mamizou
#93897556Friday, April 05, 2013 3:56 AM GMT

I agree. Really. There's a lot of these threads and usually the two words to counter it all the time are "Catalog Heaven." I already posted on another thread that lots of people also countered with "Catalog Heaven." And summer's probably gonna reply to this post now, isn't she? (scratches chin in frustration) -- Kanji: 二ッ岩 マミゾウ(ふたついわ まみぞう)
Summercakealt
#93898014Friday, April 05, 2013 4:02 AM GMT

"simply takes too long, more is better than less, wasting time to get the ID of something just irritates me... its better if your just roaming' around the catalog, looking for a new hat or gear, and come across a cool one and just preview it, maybe even before you click on the item, or maybe if your at school, where you cant play ROBLOX, you can just preview it without going into a place..." All I'm saying is that ROBLOX doesn't need to add an update for something that's already possible in many ways. Regardless of how long it takes. @Mamizou "And summer's probably gonna reply to this post now, isn't she? (scratches chin in frustration)" I'm not sure why you call me a hater if you're the one making remarks about me in almost every thread I reply to. And yes, I will reply.. I'm actually in an argument/discussion with this guy. And trust me, smart aleck... those remarks about me don't make you any stronger, do they? Do you just feel better after saying that?
Mamizou
#93898689Friday, April 05, 2013 4:11 AM GMT

I'm weird, okay? You didn't really have to mind my side thoughts. I'm a little bipolar on the internet. *scratches head* And I'm tired, so I'm weird. -- Kanji: 二ッ岩 マミゾウ(ふたついわ まみぞう)
Ulrond
#93901090Friday, April 05, 2013 4:43 AM GMT

Support & Bumpy.
OKevinO
#93936976Friday, April 05, 2013 6:13 PM GMT

@summer you could have just said, i just like to use catalog heaven or other places to check things out, but this isn't such a bad idea... but you had to go full blast bad comments about something that could help alot of people out, i dont want to look for an argument especially in the forums, so im going to stop replying to you depending where they are at a certain time, where they cant play games... you could have atleast give a little support...
Robolishious
#93938302Friday, April 05, 2013 6:32 PM GMT

Support (as long as you can try it with other clothes, even if it's just what you're wearing) I cannot list the amount of times I have gone 'ooh that's awesome!' *buys* *never wears again because it looks awful* -Under the green umbrella trees-
Summercakealt
#93944559Friday, April 05, 2013 7:56 PM GMT

@Okevino I'm just strictly against ideas that can already be dealt with. ROBLOX has to pay money for these updates, and if they're going to spend their money on updates to the website, it should be for something that is impossible or hard. But trying on clothes/hats/gears, is not hard nor impossible. Which is why I'm reluctant to support this. I'm not saying it's a bad idea; it's just already possible.
OKevinO
#93950059Friday, April 05, 2013 8:53 PM GMT

@summer... You dont know if ROBLOX had that in mind... so you can say that they already had it in mind, im just "SUGGESTING"... im not telling them to add that, im only saying it would be a good idea, and wanted to see if others liked it... its not like they are going to read this anyway... only cause i suggested doesn't mean its going to happen, your basically telling ROBLOX "Dont do it"... its a suggestion...
OKevinO
#93950131Friday, April 05, 2013 8:53 PM GMT

can't*
AertertAlt2
#93951307Friday, April 05, 2013 9:04 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right