Malleonaire
#128216432Sunday, March 16, 2014 3:16 PM GMT

THE DARK LORD WANTS TO FIGHT! MALL SENT OUT YVELTAL (Lvl 83) TDL SENT OUT ULTRA KILLER (lvl 90) YVELTAL USED OBLIVION WING! SUPER EFFECTIVE! UK USED PUNCH NOT VERY EFFECTIVE YVELTAL USED SUCKER PUNCH! NOT VERY EFFECTIVE! UK FAINTED MALL WON 13,000,000 CASH
BrandonS677
#128266156Sunday, March 16, 2014 11:56 PM GMT

Wild Pony appeared! Go, MetaMUD Pony uses Retake! MetaMUDs clear body kicked in! Nothing happened MetaMUD used Question Pony has disappeared
23bucky
#128620817Friday, March 21, 2014 10:15 PM GMT

WILD POKEMON APPEARS HI IM THE POKEMON WHO ERASES DATA -USES THUNDER BOLT- LOSES ALL DATA HAS TO FREAKING RESTART ALL OVER ON POKEMON REBORNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bryanishired
#128629603Friday, March 21, 2014 11:45 PM GMT

----------------------------------------------- Wild Teletubbie appeared!!! ----------------------------------------------- the wild Teletubbie used TV belly attack!!! ----------------------------------------------- You Lose 9284 HP! (HP Left: 72) you are poisoned! ----------------------------------------------- you use the sword attack! ----------------------------------------------- Miss! the wild Teletubbie takes no damage! ----------------------------------------------- You take 100 damage from poison! ----------------------------------------------- You are defeated ----------------------------------------------- wow... you just got PWND by a teletubbie...
Brodyboy100
#129320651Sunday, March 30, 2014 12:41 AM GMT

The Ultimate nub appeared! Go,Fail Hacker! Fail hacker tried to hack! It didn't work at all noob... The ultimate nub asked how move! It was super effective! -10000 damage to fail hacker! Because of negative numbers,the game broke! -yqx8kjcwf0cmpxp4uyhftjef fjwomijdewomuhmrodrfeorerojm4v5ew e5f4uoyhc34jwjwjwjwjwjwjwjwjwjwjwjwjwjwjwjwjwjw54ef5n btwyouranoobrdh829cvhr4j,t-e
russia365
#129332579Sunday, March 30, 2014 2:43 AM GMT

A wild assassin comes, and eats you up, How delicious!
Malleonaire
#129378234Sunday, March 30, 2014 4:34 PM GMT

Wild ODER APPEARED GO NINTENDO WIIIIIIIII ODER USED OD ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE NINTENDO WIIIIIIII FAINTED Me: Darn! Gotta get my Wii repaired!
neongoo51
#129896549Saturday, April 05, 2014 12:31 PM GMT

Yawn... It's been quite a while since I last kept going with this story. Anyway, to recap, we just defeated LastCommentWins who stole our forumon. LastCommentWins: "Who are you?" neongoo51: "I just owned you in a forumon battle." LastCommentWins: "...I don't recall anything like that." ???: "Seems like it... Expired." The hand-like thing appears again and grabs LastCommentWins, then disappears along with him. neongoo51: "Darn! I let that thing get away again!" Frozengaia: "I should've shot an Ice Beam while I had the chance..." ATRer: "And I wanted to Volt Tackle it!" neongoo51: "At least he left my forumon behind." I reclaim my forumon and proceed to wander around, trying to find the hand-like thing. Meanwhile, in the 27th sub-forum... LastCommentWins: "Where am I now?" ???: "I'll need to renew this trance that I put on you. Noli, do your job." Noli: "..." ???: "If you refuse, I can always destroy you whenever I want." Noli: "...Fine..." LastCommentWins: "Wait, you're the thing that..." Noli: "Stand... STILL...!!" I don't know for how many hours I've wandered around now, but one thing's clear and that is that I'm not making any progress. ATRer: "...Do any of you know where we are now?" neongoo51: "I lost track of which direction we were going a long time ago." Frozengaia: "If I'm not mistaken, we're close to LMaD..." neongoo51: "LMaD? No, that's not possible. LMaD has tall skyscrapers, and I don't see tall skyscrapers anywhere." Frozengaia: "Shh, there's some suspicious people nearby." We hide behind a rock and listen to what they have to tell us. Upon taking a closer look, we see two familiar faces. Zuka: "...supposed to find that hand?" Minish: "There has to be something that can tell us where it's going. But how do we find out what it is?" Zuka: "Maybe the 27th subforum has something to do with this." Minish: "Of course it does! We can't access it anymore because the hand occupied it, and that's exactly why we're looking for the hand." Zuka: "...I think someone is eavesdropping on us." neongoo51: "Shoot, they found us!" A wild Minish and Zuka appeared! /ERROR: Signature.exe has stopped working § I'll sell you one pound of nickel for a nickel!
neongoo51
#129897283Saturday, April 05, 2014 12:47 PM GMT

... I was just standing there, doing nothing. neongoo51: "Come on! What are you waiting for?" Minish: "Relax, we're not going to harm you." Zuka: "After you defeated 1x1x1x1, we were reduced to nothing and now we have nothing to do anymore." neongoo51: "..." Zuka: "But why were you eavesdropping on us a few seconds ago?" neongoo51: "You appear to know a lot more about that hand-thing-whatever than we do." Minish: "That's none of your business. We'll handle it alone." Frozengaia: "Well, do you know anything about someone called LastCommentWins?" Zuka: "You mean that newbag that we ditched when escaping from subforum 27?" Minish: "I think I remember who that was... But why would that be relevant?" Frozengaia: "You see, LastCommentWins has fought us twice already. Both times, the hand that you were talking about appeared and took him away to somewhere." Minish: "Interesting. Remember that we also ditched Noli?" Zuka: "Yes... And... That would mean Noli is involved in this as well!" Minish: "There we have it!" Frozengaia: "Just as I thought, the rests of 1x1x1x1 is involved!" Minish: "...We'll make sure you forget everything we've found out." A wild Minish and Zuka appeared! (For real this time!) /ERROR: Signature.exe has stopped working § I'll sell you one pound of nickel for a nickel!
BrandonS677
#129945928Saturday, April 05, 2014 10:22 PM GMT

Menu: Continue<-- New game Options Name: BrandonS677 Gym badges: 7 _______________________________________________________________ 1x1x1x1: "You beat me! and ZUKA!" Me: "Yea so." 1x1x1x1: "Grrr. take ME ON!" Zuka: "And ME" Wild Zuka and 1x1x1x1 appeared! Go, BrandonS677, MUD 3 Zuka uses first hack! BrandonS677 dogged it MUD 3's Mega MUD. Zuka can't move! BrandonS677 uses Pin point! BrandonS677 Pinpointed attacks! 1x1x1x1 uses Nuke hack! Pinpoint detected move. 1x1x1x1 and Zuka have fainted! ___________________________________________ 1x1x1x1: "You will see us again" Zuka: "MINISH!!!!" Rock rumbling noise ___________________________________________ Me: "No, they got away!" Save data? Yes <==== No Data saved...
Robloxia38
#129960552Sunday, April 06, 2014 1:07 AM GMT

* NOTHING TO DO WITH MY STORY * A wild Miley Cyrus appeared! Go! Elsa! Elsa used Icy Blast! It's super effective! Miley Cyrus got hypothermia! Miley Cyrus used Wrecking Ball! It's not very effective... Elsa was blinded from the horror! Elsa is out of control! Elsa used Selfdestruct! Elsa fainted! Miley Cyrus Fainted! I guess it's a win - win?
neongoo51
#129994837Sunday, April 06, 2014 10:33 AM GMT

I don't know how much I will be writing on this story every day, but this might just be a temporary activity spike. A wild Minish and Zuka appeared! neongoo51: "I've already beat you before." Minish: "That may be true, but we are not the same Minish and Zuka that we were last time!" Go! Super Noobly and Gost! (Super Noobly is holding Quick Claw, Gost is holding Silhouette Gas.) Super Noobly's Quick Claw lets him move first! Super Noobly used Double-Edge on wild Minish! Super Noobly took recoil damage! Wild Minish used Punishment on Gost! It's super effective! Gost used Toxic on wild Zuka! Wild Zuka was badly poisoned! Wild Zuka used Outrage on Super Noobly! Wild Zuka is hurt by poison! Wild Minish used Shadow Claw on Gost! Wild Minish's attack missed! Gost used Pain Split on wild Minish! The battlers shared their pain! Wild Zuka used Outrage on Super Noobly! Wild Zuka became confused due to fatigue! Wild Zuka is hurt by poison! Super Noobly used Counter on wild Zuka! Wild Minish used Aerial Ace on Gost! Gost fainted! Wild Zuka is confused! Wild Zuka used Body Slam on Super Noobly! Super Noobly fainted! Wild Zuka is hurt by poison! neongoo51: "Don't think it's over yet." Go! Frozengaia and ATRer! Frozengaia used Ice Beam on wild Minish! Wild Minish used Will-O-Wisp on Frozengaia! Frozengaia was burned! ATRer used DynamicPunch on Wild Minish! ATRer's attack missed! Wild Zuka is confused! Wild Zuka used Body Slam on ATRer! ATRer was paralyzed! Frozengaia is hurt by his burn! Wild Zuka is hurt by poison! Frozengaia used Waterfall on wild Zuka! Wild Minish used Aerial Ace on ATRer! It's not very effective... Wild Zuka is confused! He hurt himself in his confusion! Wild Zuka fainted! ATRer is paralyzed! He can't move! Frozengaia and ATRer gained 3049 exp each! Frozengaia used Extremespeed on wild Minish! Wild Minish fainted! Frozengaia and ATRer gained 3672 exp each! ATRer grew to level 94! neongoo51 defeated Minish and Zuka! Minish: "We thought we could leave you out of this..." Zuka: "..." neongoo51 got 750 tickets for winning! /ERROR: Signature.exe has stopped working § I'll sell you one pound of nickel for a nickel!
Robloxia38
#130188734Tuesday, April 08, 2014 7:40 PM GMT

A wild Neongoo appeared! Go! Elsa! Neongoo used Protect! Elsa used Icy Blast! Neongoo protected himself! Elsa used Icicle Wave! It's not very effective. Neongoo froze! Neongoo thawed! Robloxia38: Woah, that thing is GOOD. I'll try using a Dark type... Elsa, that's enough! Come back! Go! Frozengagia! Robloxia38: SHOOT, I meant to send out Jaredvaldez! Wait, since when did I teach Frozengagia Night Slash? Oh well. Neongoo used Hyper Beam! Jaredvaldez turned back to normal Robloxia38: Ohhhh.... Jaredvaldez was commanded to use Night Slash, but instead used Metronome! Jaredvaldez used Splash! Robloxia38: DARN IT! Hmm... Robloxia38 used a Masterball! Neongoo used Irony! Robloxia38 was caught! ... You whited out!
neongoo51
#130262669Wednesday, April 09, 2014 6:55 PM GMT

Onward... Minish: "...Go. I'll overlook it this time." neongoo51: "No. I'm going to need some of the information you have." Minish: "JUST GO. We may be beaten, but you can not force our information out of us." neongoo51: "You're really asking for it now..." Frozengaia: "Neon, I don't think that's an effective method." ATRer: "...Well, WHAT is an effective method then?" Zuka: "There is no effective method! Okay?" ATRer: "Something isn't right here. If you're planning to fight that hand, then why is it with you?" Zuka: "What are you talking about? We never said that we sided with it." ATRer: "I mean, it's right over there..." Before I could react, wild Master Hand used Giga Impact! Wild Minish fainted! Wild Zuka fainted! Frozengaia: "..." ATRer: "Maybe we... No, we should definietly run..." neongoo51: "No! Don't you realize that this is our chance? We're just looking around for the hand-thing, and it just appears right in front of us! We need to fight!" Master Hand: "Fight? Me? You do not realize how inferior your powers are to mine." And all of a sudden, the hand was just POOFGONE again. It left LastCommentWins behind. neongoo51: "Well, he did take out both Minish and Zuka in one hit..." LastCommentWins: "Hey, what did you just do to Minish and Zuka!?" neongoo51: "Th-that wasn't me! It was a hand!" LastCommentWins: "...And you expect me to believe your excuses?" Frozengaia: "Gotcha!" Suddenly, LastCommentWins just fell to the ground. Frozengaia was trying to hold on to some sort of silhouette that escaped from him before blasting it apart with an Ice Beam. neongoo51: "Frozengaia, how did you do that?" Frozengaia: "Just a fragment of what's left from our adventures in the 27th subforum." LastCommentWins: ". . . . ." Frozengaia: "You can open your eyes now." LastCommentWins: "...Neon?" neongoo51: "Yes...?" LastCommentWins: "I understand it all now... You were me all along." neongoo51: "What? Don't speak gibberish with me." LastCommentWins: "We both share the exact same thoughts... I was also shocked right after I realized it, but..." neongoo51: "...I understood already. We must go together." And so, LastCommentWins is welcomed to my party. neongoo51, Level 100 (MAXED)(Water/Flying) Moves: Protect, Aeroblast, Psychic, Flare Blitz LastCommentWins, Level 82 (Normal) Moves: Vital Throw, Last Resort, Copycat, Assist ATRer, Level 93 (Fire/Electric) Moves: Hyper Beam, Blast Burn, Volt Tackle, DynamicPunch Frozengaia, Level 100 (MAXED)(Ice) Moves: Ice Beam, Waterfall, Extremespeed, Mirror Coat Super Noobly, Level 70 (Normal) Moves: Double-Edge, Quick Attack, Mega Punch, Counter Gost, Level 74 (Ghost) Moves: Shadow Ball, Toxic, Night Shade, Pain Split /ERROR: Signature.exe has stopped working § I'll sell you one pound of nickel for a nickel!
randy295
#130292552Thursday, April 10, 2014 12:40 AM GMT

-The Tower of The Sky Floor 1- Randy:-Wakes up- Argh Where am i? Why am i here...? Randy:-Looks around him- It seems like a Tower...But why am i here? And the entrance is locked to... Randy:-Checks the Windows- It Seems like the Tower is floating! Randy:So That means Theres nobody here? Randy:Hmmm... -Walks Foward- -Then a Noob Comes out of nowhere- Noob:CH@LL3NG3 M3 F00!!12123 Randy:Whaaa! Huh? Challenge? Very Well Then...Lets battle! -Battle!- A Noob wants to Battle! Noob Sent out Sky Golem(Lvl 30)(Hp:125)! Go Robloxian(Lvl 50)(Hp:100)! What will Robloxian do? >Fight Items Pokemon Choose a Move >Super Punch(PP:35/35) Leer(PP:30/30) Flame Bash(PP:22/22) Robloxian used Super Punch! -55(Sky Golem's Hp:70/125) Sky Golem used Winged Sword! Sky Golem's Flying-Type Attacks are Now Doubled by 2! What will Robloxian do? >Fight Items Pokemon Choose a Move Super Punch(PP:34/35) >Leer(PP:30/30) Flame Bash(PP:22/22) Robloxian used Leer! Sky Golem's Defense Fell!(By 1) Sky Golem used Flight Punch! -40(x2 = -80) To Robloxian!(Robloxian's Hp:20/100) What will Robloxian do? Fight >Items Pokemon Choose an Item: >Max Potion x3 Back Randy used Max Potion! Robloxian's HP is now full! Sky Golem used Leer! Robloxian's Defense Fell!(By 1) What will Robloxian do? >Fight Items Pokemon Choose a Move >Super Punch(PP:34/35) Leer(PP:29/30) Flame Bash(PP:22/22) Robloxian used Super Punch! -50(+1 = -51) CRITICAL HIT!(Sky Golem's Hp:19/100) Noob:Its Not Over yet! Sky golem's Winged Sword effect Wore off! Sky Golem Used Strength! -50(+1 = 51)(Robloxian's Hp:49/100) Randy:Alright Lets finish this! Robloxian used Flame Bash! -35(-1 = -36)(Sky Golem's Hp:0/100[FAINTED]) Sky Golem Fainted! Robloxian Gained 1200 Exp!(Exp:1200/9652) Noob Trainer was defeated! Noob:NUUUU!U!!!! Randy Won! Noob:F!N3! !'LL H3@L Y0 DUM PUKEMON! -Randy's Party Is Fully healed!- Randy:-Walks off looking At the stairs to the next floor- Randy:Well...I should go up to the next floor -Randy Ascends to Floor 2-
Robloxia38
#130297119Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:27 AM GMT

Neongoo, if you want, I'll make a RP thread for you for your story. :)
randy295
#130343231Thursday, April 10, 2014 8:08 PM GMT

@Robloxia38 So how can making an RP Thread for neongoo's story work?
renamed1978901
#130366391Friday, April 11, 2014 12:08 AM GMT

stahp!
Malleonaire
#130369980Friday, April 11, 2014 12:43 AM GMT

Me: Time to get a noob dea- OH CRAP! A wild PERFECTION appeared Go! PlayStation! PlayStation used 32 bit power! Perfection fainted! PlayStation evolved to PlayStation 2!
MirrorEmotional
#130996451Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:40 AM GMT

A wild MirrorEmotional appeared! Go Snakechill4! Snakechill4 used Taco Punch! Its super effective! MirrorEmotional used Brainwash! Its not effective! Shedletsky used Poke-Ball! Shedletsky captured MirrorEmotional "A Pokemon who wets his pants a lot and eats pancakes 24/7" MirrorEmotional evolved into.. MirrorEmotionings! Would you like to name MirrorEmotionings? YES "NappieMan"
MirrorEmotional
#130996882Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:48 AM GMT

A wild Snakechill4 appeared! GO LMADer! LMADer used Complain! Its super effective! Snakechill4 used Tix Punch! Its not very effective! LMADer used Ultimate Annoying Hack! Its Super Effective! Noob used Poke-Ball! Noob captured Snakechill4! "A Taco type Pokemon, Snake is a legendary pokemon who protects the taco portal from being destroyed!" Snakechill4 is evolving! Snakechill4 evolved into InfectedTacos! Would you like to nick-name this pokemon? YES "InfectedTacos"
BrandonS677
#131986225Saturday, April 26, 2014 10:46 PM GMT

Menu: Continue <--------- New game _________________ Name: BrandonS677 Badges: 8 ______________________________ Disaster cloud tower. Boss battle. ???: Yes it almost done. ???: When this hits the tip of the planet the legendary pokemon Posu will be near it. ???: This tower will break apart but I will live. BrandonS677: "What are you doing" ???: Killing everyone here I need people to kill to summon the legendary pokemon. Rival: Not on my watch! Go, MUD! MUD use MUD slide!. ???: Worthless. Skullror use dust blanket. Rival: MUD NO! ???: A worthless pokemon can't take a hit. BrandonS677: Prepare for battle! ___________________________________________ Doombringer ??? is fighting you. It sent out Skullror! Go, BrandonS677! BrandonS677 uses Spin void! ???: NO SKULLROR WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Skullror: Breaking...out of you! ???: NO I NEED YOU GET BACK HERE WORTHLESS POKEMON! Skullror: No I leave. Skullror has joined BrandonS677! ???: To late the tower is about to reach the tip of the planet! *tower hits the last layer* *tower starts cracking* ???: Once the tower breaks apart Posu will appear. ???: But the tower is trying to get out of this layer. ???: Its going to appear below. ???: But im to weak to move. _____________________________________ Breaking Disaster cloud tower Roof. Game has saved.
ZeroScars
#131989286Saturday, April 26, 2014 11:17 PM GMT

ugh i typed an awesome battle and im on ipad i accidentally pressed undo wow.....
DARTRlX
#132138144Monday, April 28, 2014 9:08 AM GMT

A wild Immature Ragequitter Lv.100 appeared! (500/500 Hp) Go! ShadowGreninja lv.105! (600/600 Hp) Immature Ragequitter used Ear Breaking scream! ShadowGreninja took 50 damage! (550/600 Hp) ShadowGreninja used Katana Slice! Immature Ragequitter took 300 damage! Critical hit! (200/500 Hp) Immature Ragequitter used Swear! ShadowGreninja protects himself with Earmuffs! ShadowGreninja used Katana throw! Immature Ragequitter fainted! ShadowGreninja got 1337 exp! Level Up! ShadowGreninja Evolved to The Bluest Ninja!
ExplodeLikeAVolcano
#132420972Thursday, May 01, 2014 11:31 PM GMT

May 10th is my birthday! First post in exactly 6 years! <3 :)