of     1   

atadorukaydin
#94178364Sunday, April 07, 2013 4:55 PM GMT

First i know its not confirmed this year will have so here is my idea's. Bomb pumpkin: Found on a tower (need anti bomb clothe or will explode when u touch it) Pirate pumpkin: Found on a abandoned pirate ship. Slender pumpkin: Found on a dark forest. (He kill you when you touch him so you need the decoy gear which most be avaliabe free at the game) them when he isnt looking, u can take him. Medic pumpkin: Found on a hospital. Tree pumpkin: First, find 3 seeds on the city, hospital etc, them go to the abandoned sea. throw it there, them u will get the egg. Gold pumpkin: (Alright this one will be hard to do) First find the magic seed. throw it at the abandoned sea, them a huge tree will appear and will go on the sky (Like in John and Fr bean history) Them enter the huge guy castle, find the gold egg them quit. Bullying pumpkin: Go to the school, fight the bully them save the boy who suffers bully, so this is actualy a anti bully egg :D So, i know some will like and hate, but spread ur opnion here.
Robloxrocks3376
#94178600Sunday, April 07, 2013 4:57 PM GMT

So are these eggs or pumpkins? ~Bring back Old ROBLOX!~
atadorukaydin
#94179578Sunday, April 07, 2013 5:06 PM GMT

Pumpkin, ops i forgot to switch the egg's with pumpkin .-. srry

of     1