of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

MrYoursTruly
#94603738Friday, April 12, 2013 1:51 AM GMT

Well, not trying to pester you individuals with commentary from my end, but here I go on this rant. I have went to will217's Flood Survival game, which is acclaimed his. Yes I know one message about this issue of game copying isn't going to change the world. Though I want you people to acknowledge (If you haven't already.) the realm of game copying, some desperate cretins getting pleasure from merely copying a person's game, amassing a lot of views without moving a finger. Now I had a chat with the creator, I know what you people think", Hey, why should I care?", well you could ignore this, but I'll just go on with this anyways. I didn't say a curse to this individual, while he said the d word the four letter d- - n, however I'm not saying I'm a great defender of not swearing as well. This individual straight-forward neglected stealing anything, but says he has been playing this a lot with the stated hyperbole of "5,000's of times." Now I know what the lot of you have concluded, you are hearing from a biased individual who is merely going to cardstack and sound persuasive. Well I'm going to do that, yes. I just wonder why Roblox can't just issue permanent bans on people like him? (I am aware of the likes of Jared2Valdez4 and other offenders.) I'm just wondering about your opinion, flood me from "I don't cares" to "noob" to "od-er" to perhaps an intellectual comment? Thank you Robloxian Community, and please negate the route of copied games...
Celtrex
#94603812Friday, April 12, 2013 1:52 AM GMT

TL;DR troles b troles
MrYoursTruly
#94604003Friday, April 12, 2013 1:53 AM GMT

Alright, mutual feedback, still feedback I guess... Though please try to limit those type responses, I want to find some people who care, some people who actually came here not to flame me, however you people are welcome, I guess.
toughawsomedude
#94604437Friday, April 12, 2013 1:57 AM GMT

Support.
MrYoursTruly
#94604993Friday, April 12, 2013 2:01 AM GMT

Thank you for the support, it's greatly appreciated, coming from a random individual might not seem the greatest, but it could account for minimal if nothing right? (I might be responding to some of these here and there, or maybe all of them, who knows?) Thanks, and have a great day!
RagingRifleman
#94605479Friday, April 12, 2013 2:06 AM GMT

I am MrYoursTruly's Friend he told be Willz217 copied a game from CRAZYBLOX. I didn't know who Crazyblox was. But I do something. It's called re-texturing. No I don't copy on purpose. I see models, I take them and paint them. On my latest Re-Texture I said "I don't take the credit, I only colored over the house." Now, Willz217 copied without saying that like me, We were talking to Willz but he ignored us like trash. I felt like reporting. I know no one will do a difference. But an admin will be involved and will ban Willz for a while, So Pack your bags Willz, We are taking a trip to Banland. Not the game Banland. But willz217 has to just not take credit for it. Anyways, Me and Truly think this man is a "Fraud." Yes a Fraud. This man does not have the right to copy something without taking credit, Just take credit for what you re-textured. Willz can think we're in Mars and he can't hear us. But What Comes Around Goes Around. Now If he makes his own game with out copying someone will copy him. He'll get mad, curse, and report. But I say that he should be banned for a day. I am very offended and planning to have a Good Night. No worries, An Admin will handle this. - Rage, P.S. This is my first Forum Post! Yay! Buy my decals and my retextured models, Now go on and start support for us versus the Copiers, Good Night.
MrYoursTruly
#94605835Friday, April 12, 2013 2:09 AM GMT

Thank you Raging, for putting this as your first official forum post, a testimonial from RagingRifleman everyone! No? No. :l Alright, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with these beliefs now, I even found another thread of Crazy claiming his game got copied. Thanks on this end, I'll probably head over there, and perhaps use this partially.
chris061192
#94605941Friday, April 12, 2013 2:10 AM GMT

I can't read this without spaces man.
MrYoursTruly
#94606360Friday, April 12, 2013 2:14 AM GMT

Erm, sorry. Should I repost this? Or would that be considered spamming? :l I considered that spacing it would have took up too much room and be considered TL;DR even more, sorry... I could if you would like.
chris061192
#94606621Friday, April 12, 2013 2:16 AM GMT

If you write stuff like this:blalshajsndjhasfkjasjhfjkhakjhjshfkjdhjhasjfbfbfbfbhsagaskjbjhfbhajbsfahjbfajhbsfajhbjhdfbadjhbdfbajhbfjahdbfbhdsbjahdbfhbahjsfbjahbjhfdbjhabfhajhbfjbahdbhfabjhdfabfjbafajujfdutyuahsudhasubdjhsadjhsjdsajbdjhasbdjhasbdjhabdhabsdjhbahjsbdhajbsdjasbdjhsbdhasbdhjbasjhsabjhasdbdcgbasjjhvbghaggsjhcghjdasgjhsghsgashjashghasdghasghdaghshgahgsdjhasgdjhgyagasjhdygasjassahdsjkhkhkjjvicuhbuihvcjkbvsahsdfsjdhdkfjshdkjfhsdkjhfsdkjfhksjdhfkjsdhkdjfhsdkjhfsdkjdhfjshsjkdfhskjd it would be easier like this: auihsdiuhasiudhsauihdiuashdisaiudhsauihdsauhsdiushsiuhsiushaiushdiushusihasiuhshdsiuhasuahuahsuishasuihshsuiashusahsuhsuhsauhsdhusaihshsuaihsuidhsushuiausisahsuisauh. ahsiudhaiushdiuashdiushaiudhasiuhdaiushdiuahsdiuhasiudhaisudhuiwhawiuhsduhsaiuhuhudhsuaihdiuhasiuhduiahwiuawhiudhsuihwiuhdiuwhiuwhhuhwwhhw. See that?
RagingRifleman
#94606711Friday, April 12, 2013 2:17 AM GMT

Sir, This is our side of the Forum. You are welcome. We did use spaces. Calm down, Just try to read. Read Deeper. Me and Truly are trying to make a protest here to give him a Banday. Well then sir, If you want you may help. :) 2nd Post
chris061192
#94606877Friday, April 12, 2013 2:18 AM GMT

Just please post this on suggestions or something.
MrYoursTruly
#94607044Friday, April 12, 2013 2:20 AM GMT

Well, not trying to pester you individuals with commentary from my end, but here I go on this rant. I have went to will217's Flood Survival game, which is acclaimed his. Yes I know one message about this issue of game copying isn't going to change the world. Though I want you people to acknowledge (If you haven't already.) the realm of game copying, some desperate cretins getting pleasure from merely copying a person's game, amassing a lot of views without moving a finger. Now I had a chat with the creator, I know what you people think", Hey, why should I care?", well you could ignore this, but I'll just go on with this anyways. I didn't say a curse to this individual, while he said the d word the four letter d- - n, however I'm not saying I'm a great defender of not swearing as well. This individual straight-forward neglected stealing anything, but says he has been playing this a lot with the stated hyperbole of "5,000's of times." Now I know what the lot of you have concluded, you are hearing from a biased individual who is merely going to cardstack and sound persuasive. Well I'm going to do that, yes. I just wonder why Roblox can't just issue permanent bans on people like him? (I am aware of the likes of Jared2Valdez4 and other offenders.) I'm just wondering about your opinion, flood me from "I don't cares" to "noob" to "od-er" to perhaps an intellectual comment? Thank you Robloxian Community, and please negate the route of copied games...
RagingRifleman
#94607060Friday, April 12, 2013 2:20 AM GMT

LOOK MAN, WE BE TRYING TO BE CALM WITHOUT CUSSING. I don't cuss on ROBLOX so I don't get banned. But try to read I don't go jrfnjrngnfrnngvnf nvd bghjg fbnhjgnjb That's spam, Mister
Squatpumps
#94607196Friday, April 12, 2013 2:21 AM GMT

He was providing an example. Calm down.
MrYoursTruly
#94607228Friday, April 12, 2013 2:22 AM GMT

Raging, beware of the caps, I'm trying to promote a good atmosphere for this despite the text being hard to read, whoever moved it to here, thanks. Alright time to make this go somewhere, hopefully.
Teenoob
#94607491Friday, April 12, 2013 2:24 AM GMT

Alright, let me stop you right here. Chris, you need better eyesights if you can`t read that, I can probably agree that this needs spaces. But spam is not needed. ~I whaled out loud.~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irsSkMrU2Rs
RagingRifleman
#94607548Friday, April 12, 2013 2:25 AM GMT

Alright, I should calm down. Ya' know let's keep this a reply-friendly thread where we discuss about the copiers and what's happening with Willz.
MrYoursTruly
#94607622Friday, April 12, 2013 2:25 AM GMT

Tee, we're not on the topic of spam, it was provided as an example. People have their preferences and it's displayed below, even though not to people's liking. Please keep this out of the reach of flames, thank you. :D
RagingRifleman
#94607975Friday, April 12, 2013 2:29 AM GMT

The 3 Robloxian Buddies and The Thread. Now let's try to keep this a thread where we talk. We talk Business. Bussiness like the copiers. It's only been a night and we got people commenting. Express your feelings about this c'mon!
extra_spicy
#94608215Friday, April 12, 2013 2:31 AM GMT

Support, but, alas! Roblox might never enact this.
RagingRifleman
#94608592Friday, April 12, 2013 2:34 AM GMT

Wow thanks for the support, Me and Truly appreciate it, I know Roblox might not get involved but maybe some day they will find out,
MrYoursTruly
#94608676Friday, April 12, 2013 2:35 AM GMT

Thanks for the support! Not just you, but amongst the crowd there are perhaps few. I really appreciate this, not the dull plastic appreciation, but the legitimate one I could actually greet one with.
RagingRifleman
#94608743Friday, April 12, 2013 2:36 AM GMT

P.S. I didn't join ROBLOX on 2013, I joined on 2012 and joined the Forums this year, 2013. Just a reminder.
RyanDolan123
#94608820Friday, April 12, 2013 2:37 AM GMT

You can say damn on the forums ok

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right