awesome234
#95176467Thursday, April 18, 2013 12:33 AM GMT

Val sits in her cell, one arm wrapped around a leg, with the other straight out. It was comfortable, something she had gotten used to during the long waits that were almost second nature since she arrived here. Some of the people were full of hate, and she didn't blame them, she knew she would probably feel the same if she remembered anything of the outside world. Only fleeting memories of brown stubs with green on the top, fields of this green. They probably knew what they were, what the strange things were that haunted her memories. ~Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.~
puppys
#95177861Thursday, April 18, 2013 12:45 AM GMT

Abby~ I turned back from the boy, but couldn't help peeking to see another girl. She seemed so lost in thought, and, afraid to take them over out of nowhere, she stuffed her face back into her corner with a tiny sigh.
KrazyEpicPerson2
#95178399Thursday, April 18, 2013 12:50 AM GMT

Kat sits silently in the darkest corner of the small cell....she hugs her legs to her chest and looks silently around her.....there were other people in the cells around her......one boy spoke. Kat's eyes rest on his, she watches him in silence....her mind fills with confusion.....how can he speak?....have they not broken him yet?.....the confusion turns toawe....she looks at him like a brave knight in a fairytale.....they can't break him. He can speak. They can't hurt him.......he's fearless!..........the awe fades.......he just muttered something, that doesn't mean he can speak, it just proves he's broken like us all...........her heart fills with hate....... He's just like us. He's just like me, broken, hurt, a piece in the game, and these people are the players......Kat looks up at a camera and glares at it. Her mind shouts out "ARE YOU HAPPY?!?!"....but she stays silent....
awesome234
#95179013Thursday, April 18, 2013 12:55 AM GMT

(( So. Many. Ellipses. )) Val sighs slightly, and closes her eyes. Letting the images of green fields, and green blobs, and green and brown objects spotted all around. It was like a fairytale, it probably was a fairytale. The world wasn't green, it didn't have splotches of red, blue, and purple littered on the ground. Blotches of color, in dazzling shapes. The world was dark, nothing but the routine of this place. Was everyone trapped like this? Everyone stuck in a small cell? Brought food every day at the same time? This dark life filled her with questions. The biggest one was the wonder of if they would; or could, ever be answered. ~Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.~
puppys
#95179673Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:01 AM GMT

Abby~ As I peeked, I could see that there were more people and I fidgeted. Turning around, I studied each of them with sadness deepened in my face.
simsf1
#95180194Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:06 AM GMT

Achilles I decided to talk to the girl across the hall. "What's your name?" I asked her.
puppys
#95180551Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:09 AM GMT

(All of us are in the same cell, because I have no idea who you're talking bout.)
simsf1
#95180834Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:11 AM GMT

(Right, I meant cell, not hall. He's talking to Abby.)
KrazyEpicPerson2
#95181706Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:19 AM GMT

Kat stares at the boy in amazement......again.....he spoke again!.....she looks at the girl he spoke to....she was in a dark corner like me.....Kat's eyes move away from the girl, and back to the boy. She smiles slightly at him.....He can really speak.........maybe if he can, I can! She looks at him seriously and opens her mouth.....nothing comes out but her lips quiver slightly. She closes her mouth and lowers her head slightly.
puppys
#95181927Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:21 AM GMT

(It's okay.) Abby~ Fear collapsing over my small lungs, I heard a voice directed towards my mini little ears. "Uh... I-It's... Abby..."My voice was terribly, but I regretted turning around. I sink down to the ground and hid my face in my knees. My throat sparked in pain from speaking. You idiot, she mentally shouted at herself, you shouldn't have spoken!
katirulesearth
#95182951Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:31 AM GMT

Jacqueline I sat quietly in the cell. My mind was blank, as I looked at the people around me. I looked at them, then up at the cameras. "Where am I?" I whispered to myself.
simsf1
#95183940Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:41 AM GMT

Achilles I approach her and kneel next to her. "Is something wrong?"
awesome234
#95184272Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:44 AM GMT

Val continues staring off into space, lost in the dancing melodies. She could hear the voices of others around her, but she felt no inclination to join them. Someone would probably come along as soon as she did. ~Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.~
KrazyEpicPerson2
#95184432Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:46 AM GMT

Kat keeps watching him silently.....he went to her.....he's not afraid......she looks like she's in pain. Actually hurt from talking....Kat slowly pushes herself up to a standing position and leans against the wall in the dark...she watches them wonderingly
puppys
#95184882Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:50 AM GMT

Abby~ I slowly lifted my head and stopped when my chin hit my knees. Her blue eyes hit his face, fear and pain surging through her veins. "You're... How can you just.. speak... like that..."She asked in quiet breathes. She felt confused now, feeling maybe as if he were a spy.
simsf1
#95187199Thursday, April 18, 2013 2:11 AM GMT

Achilles I stare at her with kind blue eyes. "Because I don't care what they do to me. I just want to help everyone else in this hell-hole," I say.
puppys
#95188099Thursday, April 18, 2013 2:20 AM GMT

Abby~ As easy as it was to hide, I really didn't like to hurt people, but I usually did it on purpose to many. But these people are the people I NEEED as friends. Try to bite down my fear and chuck down my small throat, I manage to speak again as my eyes drift downwards to the ground. "But... didn't they... stick a.. a needle in... your throat?"I looked back up, but regretted asking as pain shot through my splintering throat.
KrazyEpicPerson2
#95189149Thursday, April 18, 2013 2:31 AM GMT

Kat watches silently....wondering what was going on. Kat tried to understand what they were talking about.....helping people.....a needle.......they were talking so fast, to Kat. She gripped the wall to help keep her from falling over and then she felt something....pong-pong-pong....like there was something inside the wall hitting her hands. She pulled her hand back, and screamed. She fell to the ground and looked at the wall in terror.
simsf1
#95192296Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:07 AM GMT

Achilles At this, my eyes widened. "They stuck a needle in your throat?" I said angrily.
awesome234
#95192993Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:15 AM GMT

Val opened her eyes, releasing herself from her fantasy world. She looked at the others, who seemed to have barely noticed her yet. She watched them intently, trying to determine what they were possibly thinking. Most seemed scared, frightened, unable to keep a grasp on reality. Was she the only sane one here? Sometimes being impassive was a good thing.
KrazyEpicPerson2
#95194332Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:31 AM GMT

Kat pushes the thought of the wall out of her mind and watches the boy and girl again.... She watches them in silence.
huntsman21
#95200453Thursday, April 18, 2013 5:34 AM GMT

Jin Looked around only a brief second. He was in the farthest corner away leaning against he wall. The shade and darkness hid his eyes from sight. The air was cold around him... it was chilling as if snow had recently fallen... The cold would spread out eventually. He did not even have to make it spread out... it's just how it was... soon the air would be chilling, just like his sanity...what was left of it... He did not meet anyone's gaze if anyone looked at him and he would not respond if anyone spoke to him. He listened. but he never really took notice of what exactly was going on.
puppys
#95206476Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:39 AM GMT

Abby~ I squirmed back, sitting up straighter as my fists curled over my throat. My head moved up and down, my throat aching as I touched my neck.
noxlow
#95207029Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:57 AM GMT

This seems like a good roleplay to join is it possible that I can be porcupine like creature they mutated a human into.
puppys
#95207052Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:57 AM GMT

(No.)