of     1   

girlygirl45
#9499767Thursday, June 11, 2009 12:39 AM GMT

So, yeah. This isn't an addition to Naraku no Hana because I can't complete the second arc. Why? Because an important person quit before we finished. So, here's another one. You're a college student 'n all that going to TokyoU(niversity) while a strange death count rises around campus. The proffessers won't tell you anything. So, what are you doing to do? Well, find out...or kill. -RULES- (Must read) This is a relalistic RPG. NONE of the following: Zombie invasions, haunted dorms, blowing people's head up with nothing, vampires, werewolfs, etc. When you come to the 'Race' part of the char. sheet, it is either ANCESTOR'S SPIRIT or HUMAN. You need a human character if you make an ancestor sheet. There are dorms going to the number 100. In a room, there can be a boy and a girl, a boy and a boy or a girl and a girl. No more than three people in a dorm. So, have fun and blah blah. Name: Age: Bio: Appearance: Race: Name: Widow Hirishima Age: 18 Bio: A girl that went to college a bit early. After hearing about the string of strange deaths, she'll make her way out of the insanity by doing something simple...killing, of course. Appearance: Like Mion Sonozaki, but in a suit and black skirt. Race: Human Name: Minoroko Hirishima Age: 190 Bio: Widow's ancestor that looks out for her, and only Widow can see. Appearance: Green hair with horns on the top of her head, and a shrine maiden's outfit. Red eyes. Race: Ancestor's Spirit Bio: Appearance:
girlygirl45
#9499873Thursday, June 11, 2009 12:41 AM GMT

Oh, ignore the "Bio and appearance" thing at the end of Minoroko's sheet. Pick your dorm in your char.sheet post. Widow is in dorm 34, two more people can join that dorm.
Lightning27
#9500120Thursday, June 11, 2009 12:45 AM GMT

Name:Luke Age: 18 Bio: Stole money from people and used certain "Skills" to get into college early. Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, green hoodie, blue jeans. Race: Human
girlygirl45
#9500225Thursday, June 11, 2009 12:46 AM GMT

No posts? :< Widow: *Sitting in class* Prof.Hirisaki:...and that's why it's important to do that function before adding on. Minoroko: *Appears next to Widow* Nyuu~! Widow, what are you doing, nano desu~? Widow:...*Whispers* What do you think I'm doing?
girlygirl45
#9500479Thursday, June 11, 2009 12:50 AM GMT

Prof.Hirisaki: Alright. For you that didn't turn in the papers from yesterday, you have today to work on it. For the others, I'll hand this assignment out that notifies everything we went over in class today. Minorko: Oh no, nyuu~! You didn't finish that, did you? You'll fall behind... Widow: Shush, Minoroko. I'm trying to hear what Proffessor Hirisaki is trying to say.
Lightning27
#9500558Thursday, June 11, 2009 12:51 AM GMT

Luke:...*thinking:Did I finish that..? Papers...? Hmm..*
girlygirl45
#9500633Thursday, June 11, 2009 12:53 AM GMT

Prof.Hirisaki: The following people are to turn in the papers if they are finished with them: Widow, Luke, *Random names*, and Emiroi.
Lightning27
#9500860Thursday, June 11, 2009 12:57 AM GMT

Luke:*groans*
girlygirl45
#9501151Thursday, June 11, 2009 1:02 AM GMT

Prof.Hirisaki: Only Shinji and Yuugi were finished? Well, whatever. Minoroko: Hau~! Widow! Widow: I'll do tonight.

of     1