of     1   

DoctorLecter
#95275516Friday, April 19, 2013 3:27 AM GMT

Thinking off the top of my head, wouldn't a RPG be sweet? But do something different with it. Like, say, set it in Los Angeles, 1997. Have it about a Resistance soldier (you) who is sent back in time. Your mission? To gather up the most important Resistance leaders and protect them until the first nuclear war falls over. Unfortunately you are plagued with horrid flashbacks of the future war, (maybe have them play through like in Skyrim) and eventually realize you're being hunted down by a trio of terminators who were sent back in time to hunt you down. I'd love to be in a 1990s L.A. so that much would be worth the game. Especially if its a decent RPG.
DoctorLecter
#95276119Friday, April 19, 2013 3:34 AM GMT

I can envision it almost perfectly. When the game starts, all you see is black. Suddenly you see a white flash of light, and a loud crackle like thunder. Then you fall face flat onto pavement. First person. You propel yourself upwards, slowly. You look around, and you see you're in an alley. You see a man, and steal his clothes. Maybe knock him out. Then you walk on, but suddenly your screen flashes and is changed and you see a giant hunter killer tank, closing in on you. You run, and it misses. Instead it blasts your teammate into fiery smitherines as he burns behind the car he was taking cover by. You wipe your eyes with your hand, and the vision stops. You keep walking, go to a gun store, and steal a weapon. The store was closed, so you run before the cops come to the store. Once you hide, you decide to rest in an old alley. Your dream is a memory of John Connor telling you to memorize the faces of several people. Then you wake up. Daytime, you go to find the first person. Etc.
Ultracrash
#95287496Friday, April 19, 2013 8:19 AM GMT

How about DayZ, but with Terminators.
LeslieVernon
#95291131Friday, April 19, 2013 11:43 AM GMT

k
Ultracrash
#95291292Friday, April 19, 2013 11:47 AM GMT

Good talk.

of     1