of     1   

Ovurwatch
#95759096Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:53 AM GMT

Here are my suggestions, I'm not up to date on the amount of players in certain countries but here it goes; [USA]: St. Louis, Missouri This would be a keen location due to it being in the midwest so it is easily flown to from the West or East coast. This means it would not limit players to 1 side of the country. St. Louis also has many big convention centers, this is also a popular tourist location, isn't a back city in some random place. St. Louis has a lower crime rate than most large US cities making convention-goers and staff alike feel 'safer.' [Germany]: Berlin This is a good location due to it being a modern city in the middle of Europe. It is a very popular tourist destination so it would be easily accessable. Germany also, if I'm not mistaken, is a decently sized chunk of ROBLOX users. [Japan]: Tokyo I believe Japan would make a good location for a BLOX.Con convention because it is again, a popular tourist destination and easily accessable by plane or boat. Tokyo is also an extremely modern city, great for advertising also due to its population. [Canada] Quebec Quebec is a great location because I know many Canadian ROBLOXians and I believe even thought Canada is not the up most populated country much of its population is from its East coast. Quebec is a fairly modern city and is in the middle of these East coast cities. These were my ideas for BLOX.Con 2014 or on. I hope you all read and comment, shoot me some feedback. Have a good day/night. ~Setter [10:54 PM, US Central Time]
centraltrains
#95763800Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:33 AM GMT

Japan? Not meany people play ROBLOX in Japan so it would probably work out more expensive for ROBLOX to fly over there as they prob wouldn't sell as meany tickets... >>>I am the age of the train<<<
enyahs7
#95853756Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:13 PM GMT

Way to far distances.
TacticalCommando
#95901447Friday, April 26, 2013 1:20 AM GMT

enyahs7 Has A Very Valid Point. Ill Support Him In This BLOXcon Idea Any Way I Can!
TacticalCommando
#95901711Friday, April 26, 2013 1:22 AM GMT

lol "Age Of The Train" So Am I. Although I Can Walk Places By Myself Now. But I'm To Lazy :P

of     1