of     1   

samy222
#9638540Sunday, June 14, 2009 8:44 AM GMT

getting banned for normal reasons like : spam,profanity, and some others is okay but some are not okay getting acount deleted on roblox is okay only if its for a major reason but im here to talk about the normal reasons... if sombody says a mean comment... most of you would report... but if the mean comment doesnt contain any swearing... then your more likely to not get a ban... wrong! you still get a ban... or warn... that is why im making this forum to chat with people of some of the dumb reasons of the bans... or warns... ive had sombody comment on my other model : it sucks noob... i didnt report them... but i didnt know whether to do it or not...but i just got revenge by saying the same thing on his place and i was the one getting the ban! and he got away with it... i reported him and he didnt get ban... it was unfair... your mods work hard but it is not well organised...
TheProfessionalNerd
#9638949Sunday, June 14, 2009 9:53 AM GMT

??? Can you explain that in a simpler way?
noobman2000
#9639228Sunday, June 14, 2009 10:40 AM GMT

fart in my head or i wull dlrow ruoy dna dadnarg ruoy dna nan ruoy dna dad ruoy dna sdik ruoy dna ybab ruoy dna resu XOLBOR ruoy dna snug poop ruoy dna traeh ruoy dna emag ruoy dna seye ruoy dna sbmob dna sboob dna spih dna riah dna daeh dna smra dna sgel dna nroc dna eew dna oop dna traf ruoy now sah i
death11
#9639420Sunday, June 14, 2009 11:04 AM GMT

noob above, use proper grammer on the forum noob please. ~-~death11~-~

of     1