of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

ladyIeia
#96600963Friday, May 03, 2013 6:39 PM GMT

1 - Introduction 2 - Plot 3 - Rules 4 - Character Sheets 5 - Extra Notes X------------------------------------------------------x---------------------------------------------------------X 1 - Introduction Once upon a time in a land that is unknown even to this day it was known that every 5000 moons out of over 900,000,000,000 children in this world that only 1% of these would be chosen by Luna, Goddess of the Moon. To become the great mystics. There are no certain amount of mystics chosen, the highest number has been 25. The lowest was 2. The moon goddess chooses the mystics by not finding people with all sorts of traits. Each chosen is chosen for a specific trait to defend the world, keep peace and restore happiness. The new mystics are only chosen after all the previous are dead. They are each given a certain mystical ability suiting their trait, the most powerful recorded was given the power to control death and life, given to the wisest mystic in existence. The most un-powerful ability recorded was given to the trait of strange, it was the ability to blow the largest snot balls. The oldest mystic was Eleanor Cris who lived until 600 due to her ability of long lasting life or minor mortality. The Mystics are announced at a national festival by the Mystics given Trainer/Stylist. The mystics are put together in gender like. Male 1 and Female 1 will be placed together. They will be styled by a group of 4 and placed into a world wide live show for an interview on many shows. Then styled and placed into a large celebration where with their fellow mystic will be shown to the world. Then they are trained to their abilities and put onto simulation missions. When ready their teams will leave them. And all mystics will be placed together back into normal life to help the world. X------------------------------------------------------x---------------------------------------------------------X 2 - Plot Its the year of 9999 in the great moon calendar. Only one mystic from the old group lives. Yelione Harris. She is expected to die late this year, meaning the next group of mystics will be chosen in 10000. They will be known as the greatest mystics ever chosen due to this year is when our planet alines with the 6 great moons. But, with this power many evils will come. At this time great war is in place, the war between the South and Northern countries. The North have the ability to read minds while the South can create nature. The great war is causing great distress and great loss of lives. The people have waited for the mystics for many years. They are the only ones to stop this war, the only ones that can restore peace. X------------------------------------------------------x---------------------------------------------------------X 3 - Rules 1. Please use the best grammar you can. :) 2. Put it all in 1st person because I want to know your characters opinions. 3. Put Moon Goddess in Other. 4. Don't godmod or have some really powerful ability. Yes the mystics will be powerful. But not enough to destroy a city. 5. Have fun c: X------------------------------------------------------x---------------------------------------------------------X 4 - Character Sheets -Mystics You see a sheet placed on the grey table before you. "Mystic Form" First Name: Middle and Surname: Date and place of bi.rth: Current A.ge: Mystic Number: Given Ability: Living Family: Deceased Family: Original Appearance: Current Nationality/Race: Former Nationality/Race(If applying to you.): Religion(If applying.): Gender: Other: "Southern Citizen" First Name: Middle and Surname: Date and place of bi.rth: Current A.ge: Living Family: Deceased Family: Original Appearance: Current Nationality/Race: Former Nationality/Race(If applying to you.): Religion(If applying.): Occupation: Gender: Other: "Northern Citizen" First Name: Middle and Surname: Date and place of bi.rth: Current A.ge: Living Family: Deceased Family: Original Appearance: Current Nationality/Race: Former Nationality/Race(If applying to you.): Religion(If applying.): Occupation: Gender: Other: "Mystic Trainer and Stylist" First Name: Middle and Surname: Date and place of bi.rth: Current A.ge: Number of given Mystics: Living Family: Deceased Family: Original Appearance: Current Nationality/Race: Former Nationality/Race(If applying to you.): Religion(If applying.): Gender: Occupation(Trainer, Stylist or Announcer.): Other: X------------------------------------------------------x---------------------------------------------------------X 5 - Extra Notes 1. The planet is called Lothrina. It is modern styled. 2. There are 8 Major countries, Katrina, Poona, Kjub, Federal Reane, Ingrid, Rasahna, Vernas and Uruel. There are around 100+ minor countries that you may make up. When you say your country I want its full title like. The Federal Republic of Kjub or Kingdom of Ingrid etc. 3. This my imagination joint with Sucker Punch, X-Men kinda, Hunger Games, Avatar. c: 4. The Moon Goddess is a real goddess that lives on the furthest moon away. 5. You may be a countries leader etc. 6. Enjoy. Remember to put Moon Goddess in other. X------------------------------------------------------x--------------------------------------------------------X
ladyIeia
#96601100Friday, May 03, 2013 6:41 PM GMT

c: Enjoy.
ladyIeia
#96688154Saturday, May 04, 2013 1:49 PM GMT

bump.
Supermariomania
#97003260Tuesday, May 07, 2013 6:34 AM GMT

(I'll make one laterz.)
HollywoodSign3
#97009823Tuesday, May 07, 2013 11:18 AM GMT

(Might join.)
HollywoodSign3
#97010316Tuesday, May 07, 2013 11:28 AM GMT

First Name: Sarah Middle and Surname: Mae Winchester Date and place of bi.rth: 05/04/84. The Capitol of Uruel Current A.ge: 19 Mystic Number: 1 Given Ability: Pyrokinesis Living Family: Father. Deceased Family: Mother and two younger twins. Original Appearance: (I'm not sure what to put here?) Current Nationality/Race: English American (British if you must.) Former Nationality/Race(If applying to you.): British Gender: Female Other: Moon Goddessssss
ladyIeia
#97018346Tuesday, May 07, 2013 2:59 PM GMT

(Original appearance means like, If you added makeup, Changed hair colour etc. It means whats your proper hair colour, eye colour behind contacts, etc.. Accepted ;D)
Supermariomania
#97022357Tuesday, May 07, 2013 4:22 PM GMT

[ Character Sheet : Mystic ] First Name: Sabaiba, or Sai for short. Middle and Surname: Baransuno, Burēdo Date and place of bi.rth : 9986, Unknown Current A.ge : Fourteen Gender : Male Mystic Number : X, or Ten. Given Ability : Balance Living Family: None. He is an orphan. Deceased Family: His deceased family is totally unknown to himself and anyone else. Original Appearance: (Sorry, I couldn't be bothered to do one so a C+P'd from another post xD) Sai has dark blonde hair, maybe light black. His eyes are a very dark blue, and similar to his hair, almost totally black. He looks like he could easily be quite strong, but he's underfed and underconfident. Sai wears a "customized" dark black hoodie, with several pouches for little things he scavenges to use inside and out of the cloth. It has a red symbol on the back, a human, with two black wings. He liked this design. He wears matching black jeans, denim, with a thin red stripe down the side of each leg. His trainers match this too, red strap-ups. He wears sunglasses, too, slightly dented in one side, but with a small torchlight - he turned a pair of those kiddy spy goggles, where the lights come out either side, into compact ones, red tinted and with a red line down each side. Current Nationality/Race : Half Katrina, half Unknown Former Nationality/Race : Unknown - Orphaned Religion : While not believing in religions themselves, he follows the philosophy of Daemonism Other: Selene, the Greek Goddess of the Moon (Hollywood, I'd recommend not saying "pyrokinesis" itself, but rather something meaningful, like anger, or flames. You get what I mean? Just a suggestion ^_^)
ladyIeia
#97025942Tuesday, May 07, 2013 5:28 PM GMT

First Name: Qantana Middle and Surname: Matej Luyano Date and place of bi.rth: 9th October 9987 in Inu the capitol of Kilsk. Current A.ge: 13 Mystic Number: (Unknown due to how many Mystics.) Given Ability: Qantana's powers that are unknown to him at this time are to be able to control the weather and sense others emotions. Living Family: Kania(Mother), Jun(Farther), Cressila(Sister), Deatro(Brother). Deceased Family: Una(Aunt) Original Appearance: He has strawberry blonde hair thats short but with length, he has light peach skin, large hands, bitten of nails and large feet. He has blue/grey eyes and a small pair of ears and small nose. He's not fat, but not to skinny. Current Nationality/Race: Kilskan Former Nationality/Race: Kilskan Gender: Male Other: Moon Goddessssss
ladyIeia
#97026000Tuesday, May 07, 2013 5:29 PM GMT

(Btw, my mystic number is 6)
ladyIeia
#97026200Tuesday, May 07, 2013 5:33 PM GMT

(Im not gonna be fussy, we start with 3. It starts 3 days from Mystic Annoucements the date is 9999 On the 12 moon, 3 days from the new year. It's kinda Futuristic style with a sense of modern too.)
HollywoodSign3
#97058055Tuesday, May 07, 2013 11:29 PM GMT

(Let's just say Sarah triggers or enhances her pyrokinetic ability through anger. She can still control and manipulate fire besides being angry.) Original Appearance: Sarah has really long fiery hair that reaches to her sole. She also wears a really long sleeveless and strapless dress colored red. She is barefoot since her dress is too long to actually wear any footwear. The bottom part of her dress is burning but is completely harmless.Her skin is sometimes light red/salmon colored. She has almond shaped and colored eyes. She is also 5'3. (Oh, and can Sarah fly using her pyrokinetic ability please? xD)
HollywoodSign3
#97058472Tuesday, May 07, 2013 11:33 PM GMT

(Wait, so if we're like gonna be presented world-wide and introduced. We have like partners? For example mystic 1 is partnered with mystic 2? But our missions don't relate to that right? Mystic 2 and 1 aren't really partners they're just introduced together? /brain explode)
ladyIeia
#97107866Wednesday, May 08, 2013 3:20 PM GMT

(No, we're each split into genders. If your Mystic 1 and your male, your with Mystic 1 Female. c:)
ladyIeia
#97196572Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:17 PM GMT

(Bump, Im going to begin.) Qantana; I live on house 999 in Sewing Lane. Here in Inu unlike other capitals our soul point is produce. Streets are named after the profession of the residents. Inu is the capital of Kilsk a medium sized country on the boarder of Kjub and Vernas. It is the produce capital of the world and it is the country furthest from the capital of the planet, Pantalonian. Where the richest live. It's based in the country of Federal Reanne, A massive Island country that has no free space. All the land is covered by fake grass, parks, towns, cities etc.
RandomSheep
#97196890Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:23 PM GMT

(*bookmark*)
ladyIeia
#97197360Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:31 PM GMT

(e.e)
luuump
#97197966Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:41 PM GMT

First Name: Neep Middle and Surname: Kai King Date and place of birth: 06/14/84 Unknown Current Age: 20 Mystic Number: 2 Given Ability: Unknown Living Family: Brother. Deceased Family: Father and Mother Original Appearance: (I'm not sure what to put here?) Current Nationality/Race: British Former Nationality/Race:American Gender:Male Other:
CreativeMystery
#97201504Thursday, May 09, 2013 4:59 PM GMT

Really like it but I am too busy to join, congrats though.
ladyIeia
#97202615Thursday, May 09, 2013 5:25 PM GMT

(Thats fine, when it says Nationality it means your nationality in the RP's planet. You can use countries in Notes section or you can make your own up)
sushiqueen
#97202862Thursday, May 09, 2013 5:30 PM GMT

First Name: Snowy Middle and Surname: Hiladra Dawn Date and place of bi.rth: December 13th,9984 in a large home,in Scotland. Current A.ge:15 Mystic Number:3 Given Ability:Summoning magic,But is rumored to have more than that. Living Family:None Deceased Family:Mother,Father, Original Appearance: She stands at 5`6 ,weighs 129 pounds.She has icy blue eyes,and straight honey blonde hair that is about 32 inches long.She has a cute litle nose and perfect cheekbones.She has light pinkish round lips.Her dress is this - https://www.lilyboutique.com/wp-content/uploads/wpsc/product_images/41%20(64).JPG.She wears silver ballet shoes,and has around her neck a charm with a moon on it. Current Nationality/Race: Irish Former Nationality/Race(If applying to you.):Scottish Religion(If applying.): Christian Gender:Female Other:Moon Goddess
ladyIeia
#97203009Thursday, May 09, 2013 5:33 PM GMT

(Emergerd guys, NATIONALITY MEANS YOUR RP NATIONALITY, EITHER USE A COUNTRY IN NOTES OR MAKE YOUR OWN UP. Ok? c:)
HollywoodSign3
#97207874Thursday, May 09, 2013 7:00 PM GMT

Sarah I leaned back into the mirror as our maid ties the corset helping me prepare for the upcoming world-wide introduction. "I hope this will satisfy your needs, madam." The maid said trying to catch her breath. I nodded and allowed her to leave. I sat down on the bed and started caressing the mattress. I lay down a few minutes before placing on the dress. After I put it on it started burning. "This is a pretty awesome dress." I mumbled taking it off and throwing it lightly on the bed. I take off the corset and put on a blue sweater and pants and slippers. I walk out to the balcony and admire the view. "The Capitol of Uruel." I smile leaning onto the railings.
ladyIeia
#97208315Thursday, May 09, 2013 7:07 PM GMT

(Btw, Uruel is basically the Japan of Lothrina, its very advanced and futuristic like.)
HollywoodSign3
#97208390Thursday, May 09, 2013 7:09 PM GMT

(Oh, So we like have flying cars and such? Not really flying cars but like that kind of advanced stuff.)

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right