chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3   

trooper502
#98371260Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:46 PM GMT

yes but the older system was too easy with nepotism high
Shinyehh
#98372466Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:57 PM GMT

Start: Practice raids against other clans. While trainings are the big priority while not at war, RAT should start raiding some of their allies for practice for upcoming wars. Training with the same people everyday won’t get us anywhere – we need to start training with other clans, which is why practice raiding would be beneficial. It would also help us work as a team when it comes to an actual war, as well as the Final Battle. Stop: Stop The Grand-Admiral having his/her own Marshal. This is probably the main source of bias within RAT. There are many Marshals deserving the rank of Admiral, and are just being held back because of the Grand-Admiral having his/her own Marshal. It makes the Grand-Admiral’s mind set on having his/her own Marshal becoming Admiral, while there are many other more deserving, if not equally deserving Marshals that should be promoted to Admiral. The Grand-Admiral should instead focus on all of the Marshals in RAT, making it more fair in terms of promotions to Admiral Continue: Continue hosting trainings. They’re the best I’ve seen in any other clan. Keep it up.
#98399131Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:42 AM GMT

For those who are in RAT and are replying to this: Please actually put thought into your reply. There is a good chance 1 worded answers aren't really helpful. -Offline -SpC Operative
Masterchief1435
#98461872Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:36 PM GMT

Start: ORGANIZED training schedule as in specified times that certain admirals can host trainings. Give prestige to members who attended the majority of the training as a consolation. This would only apply to LRs to boost their rank and help them get recognized. Stop: Crash kicking. Also arguing of any kind should be prohibited. We come to trainings to learn not put each other down. Continue: Most of the trainers do very well and manage to keep everyone in line and on task. The activeness of the overall RAT community.
iroctheworld
#98462056Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:37 PM GMT

Start: As a member, I'd like to see more innovation as to procedures. We got to see more of that in the ColourTheory era, which many of the ideas produced inspired many other clans to take suit. Stop: I can't think of anything to 'stop'. Continue: Keep on being a clan, really.
iSython
#98508451Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:52 AM GMT

Getting SP is a problem at Trainings I notice including KP. Trainers only give people who did the best and won certain things. I believe people who try deserve Sp and Kp as well. You should try making Tp which is a Training Prestige and going to a training will earn you one. Even a practice raid. 5 Tp can earn you Sp or whatever you like. You can also do Idea Prestige for people who give Ideas. I believe you should start an Apprentice Program where Supervisor+ must have an apprentice and work with them for a month.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3