of     1   

TheBloxxer3000
#9852399Friday, June 19, 2009 4:39 AM GMT

My father, Thebloxxer2000 served in the ROBLOXian army, after we stormed the noobs castle, he was shot. just like snap, by his own friend who betrayed him and joined the noobs as their leader.. with 1x1x1x1 dead and the spirit of arnooba vanished, he took the noobs throne and he was... Noob123123. was eventually under cover at robloxian military to kill my father. now i want revenge for what he has done.. Name: Weapon: *ranged or none* Side: Normal robloxian, robloxian soilder, or noob 2nd Weapon: *melee only or none* Bio: Why you joined noobs or robloxian S: Mine: Name: Thebloxxer3000 Weapon: Shotgun, his fathers old gun Side: Normal, not for long though 2nd Weapon: Blackend knife, my fathers assanation knife Bio: Thebloxxer2000's son, named after him. All sons of the Bloxxer family has their numbers raised by 1000. Why you joined noobs or robloxian S: I want to join to pwn this Noob123123 Name: HyperMan Weapon: Colt 114, my fathers other gun. Side: Normal ROBLOXian 2nd Weapon: None Bio: Thebloxxer3000's friend Why you joined noobs or robloxian S: wanting to help Thebloxxer3000 Name: Noob123123 Weapon: Noob Lazer gun of epciness Side: Noob 2nd Weapon: Long sword of the noob lord Bio: The noob king Why you joined noobs or robloxian S: He was a secret noob agent undercover to kill Thebloxxer2000
Luukar
#9853697Friday, June 19, 2009 5:40 AM GMT

Name: Luukar the III Weapon: Poison Syringe Gun Side: Normal, but soon, RS 2nd Weapon: Amputation Saw Bio: A proffesional doctor, and serving part-time as a hitman, his "talents" were needed for the war. Born in a long line of innovative surgeons for parents his first job left him thirsty for more. Why you joined noobs or robloxian S: To practice experimental projects on captured noobs
TAKER38
#9859692Friday, June 19, 2009 1:18 PM GMT

Name:Taker Weapon:staff of sparks Side:robloxian soldier 2nd Weapon:regular sword Bio:the sword fighting division leader Why you joined noobs or robloxian S: he never caught onto why noobs used ice daggers he thought they were the best and earned it he then learned it was they were noobs so he joined to defeat them and earned the sword divison leader spot due to his skills
redninjakoopa
#9859781Friday, June 19, 2009 1:23 PM GMT

Name: redninjakoopa Weapon: crossbow Side: Normal, but will join the soilders 2nd Weapon: claymore Bio: none Why you joined noobs or robloxian S: To find his long lost brothers
Luukar
#9905269Saturday, June 20, 2009 7:09 AM GMT

Thebloxxer, will you tell us when we start? How many people do we need?
bart99
#9907277Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:46 AM GMT

name:bart wepin:assult rifil class roblox soldger 2cd wepin:firebrand why i joind:cos the noob deleted my floting sandwich wwaaaaaaaaaaa

of     1