zabuzas0son
#99691501Sunday, June 02, 2013 12:42 AM GMT

(My character is in the initial zombie apocalypse, but other players are alittle after the initial infection)
singertori
#99703732Sunday, June 02, 2013 2:06 AM GMT

I managed my way out of the store and outside in the street. All I saw was chaos. I started to run for shelter, but I had no target.
zabuzas0son
#99708566Sunday, June 02, 2013 2:44 AM GMT

Zabuza continues driving towards the outskirts of town. Speeding up to run over zombies or burst threw lines of cars. The armored SWAT car holds out for the duration of the ride so far and Zabuza will be glad when he can have time to stop and think a plan out.
KhaanRaptorex
#99734575Sunday, June 02, 2013 7:17 AM GMT

(We need an admin. And Mouse, you clearly didn't read so not approved. The rest are. And the role play starts at the start of the zombie apocalypse.) As we're riding, one of the swat members gets a transmission from his radio. It said a S.W.A.T Van had been stolen, and several teams are dead. "Copy that, over." He says speaking into his radio. As he's putting is radio back, he says, "Looks like we're the only ones." I sigh and look out the front windshield. I see we're on the high-way, and I see walkers and people getting eaten... It's such a mess. The driver gets distracted, and, while he's talking, we felt a large *bump*. I look over and saw blood on the windshield. The driver was either dead or knocked out. The van was spinning out of control, and we were thrown off our seats. I hit my head hard on the van's wall, knocking me out. I fall into a deep dreamless sleep, temporarily forgetting the chaos around me.
zabuzas0son
#99783402Sunday, June 02, 2013 5:08 PM GMT

Zabuza finally gets to the outskirts of town and stops the SWAT car in the middle of an empty dirt back road. He didn't have time to check the car armory when he first got in and he had been excited to do it all day. Sadly, when he took his initial look he saw every gun was gone, then when he took a closer look under a seat was a duffle bag and in it was a Colt 45. Revolver And a box of 30 shells, along with two bottles of water and three bags of chips. Zabuza ate a bag of chips and then drank half a bottle of water before going to sleep in the armored SWAT car.
singertori
#99801369Sunday, June 02, 2013 7:09 PM GMT

When I wasn't looking, I ran into a swat car. It was spinning out of control with people inside. Something grabbed my arm before I had time to help. I turned to look and saw a zombie. I looked at in shock. I screamed and started to stab its chest. I kicked the knife in deeper, trying to kill it.
KhaanRaptorex
#99886698Monday, June 03, 2013 6:18 AM GMT

I wake up to someone screaming. I feel a bit better now. I look around and see the other S.W.A.T members dead, and I also see zombies smashing at the van. I look around the van and pick up some of their guns. I pick up a holster and strap it on my leg, then put in a glock 17. I also pick up a Remington sniper rifle and an m4 assault rifle, both with straps. I'm not good with guns, but maybe if I meet someone... Having that in mind, I take 4 mags for my glock, I spot 2 silencers so I attach it onto the Glock and the M4, take 3 mags for the M4, and 3 mags for my Remington. Still hearing the screaming, I quickly grab a first aid kit (forgot too say, I am trained in first aid.) and a grenade and kick the door open. I see where I am properly for the first time. I think it's going to rain. I grab a knife and go up to a walker. I remember I'm not good at melee, but I'm doing it anyway. I attempt to stab the walker in the head, but he quickly blocked it, then he brought up another arm and clawed at my arm. I kicked him away, then run fall speed with the knife infront of me. I succeed. The knife goes through his eye socket and straight in his brain. I turn his head around and take out the knife. I then turn to the screaming girl's direction, bringing out my bow. I load it and take aim. After 2 seconds of precise aiming, I take the shot. The arrow goes through the side of the zombie's head and out the other, hitting another walker in the head. 'Wasn't meant to do that...' I think to myself. I run over to the girl. "You hurt?" I ask.
rufusshinra4
#99901136Monday, June 03, 2013 10:57 AM GMT

File Name:Subject Death Age:23 (Actually 4 due to his Fast growth at first but now he ages very Like Slowly age.)) Appearance:incorporated with bio-hazard gear with standard military webbing black combat gear such as boots, protective vest, and fingerless gloves, with a military olive-drab colored full body "skin" that resembles a durable wetsuit, worn under other equipment as the first layer of protection.His outfit incorporate biohazard gear with military equipment. On his head black combat gear such as boots, protective vest, and fingerless gloves, with a military olive-drab colored full body "skin" that resembles a durable wetsuit, worn under their other equipment as the first layer of protection. Their outfits incorporate biohazard gear with military equipment. On his head vision enhancing goggles with dark blue lenses, helmet and a modified gasmask to protect themselves from the contagion that he has been mandated to fight. Job: Military Location:Military Roadblock Pros: Good aim, strong, strong mind, stealthy,Melee,Guns Cons: Doesn't have very good people skills Personality: Silent,Brave,Calm,Loner,Tough Inventory:Medkits,Rations,M9 Pistol,Ammo,Blacklight 177 (In Roleplay it will be explained why I need it),Audio logs,Hazmat Scanner,Syringe Bio (Optional, forgot to mention on main post) : Subject Death,Born in a Lab made in a lab by the Federal Government Subject Death was part of the Adeptus Alpha Program.The Program was in charge by BlackWatch a Private Military branch created by the Department of the army and the Government.The Program was created along with a Virus made,First Subject Death had his implants a second heart and lungs and such.Then he went through the trials he got shots of Blacklight 177 which was made with the program,then the Final stage his Uniform or Wetsuit,the sit suit it self looked so much like skin once closed it can never be taken off.His organs and such were attached to the Suit,his brain attached to it as well.After the final stage he was Trained to how to combat the infection his purpose was to Study and also combat the virus.When the Outbreaks started,he was sent in. Note:I focus alot more on my groups than Forums so please forgive me if I all the sudden go inactive.Also who cares I love my character Subject Death eheheheehheh heh.
rufusshinra4
#99901436Monday, June 03, 2013 11:02 AM GMT

((He can die,Well from to many Gunshots which can go through his layers of protections or no food/Water.Or many stabs and anything but you to do it alot :P))
rufusshinra4
#99901625Monday, June 03, 2013 11:05 AM GMT

((Very sorry for Grammar or Need more details an why and such on IPhone Im Sleeply as H3ll.
KhaanRaptorex
#99904244Monday, June 03, 2013 11:53 AM GMT

(Only humans are allowed, and clearly you didn't read the post, so disapproved.)
KhaanRaptorex
#99904379Monday, June 03, 2013 11:55 AM GMT

(It seems like an interesting character, however.)
rufusshinra4
#99905816Monday, June 03, 2013 12:21 PM GMT

Here's a Human Profile it's Basically Subject Death but more human no Shots and that Nonsense. My C.S Name:Agent Death Ag.e: 25 Appearance: Tall,Black Wetsuit or Skin as they call it,wears a Black Tactical Vest able to be hold lots of ammo,Wears a GasMask with Dark Blood red Lenses,Wears a Black Balva (It's those ninja masks that Swat wear Balva I don't how I spell it) Wears a Black Freshly coated MK 2 Helmet with Therm/Night Vision Googles attached to the helmet,Carries a Sand Green Military Backpack enough to carry what's needed.Has Huge Shoulder pads and Standard Knee pads all painted black.On my left Shoulder pad there's text on there it reads "Death Cannot Die,May my Bullet of Hate destroy my enemies I shall Hold the red line Againist whatever Lurks in the Darkness it is my Purpose Contain Protect." It looks to be written on there with a Bullet. Job: Military Location: Military Roadblock Pros: Good aim, strong, strong mind,Good with Guns,Lockpick,Hacking,Sneak,Gun repair. Cons:Not very Good at Melee,Not very good with Medical Stuff,Not very good at Fixing stuff I can fix my guns and such but not cars and such. Personality: Tough,Brave,Silent,Loner,Follower than a leader,Good Heart Inventory: M9 Pistol,Rations,Gun Repair kit,Medkit,Hazmat Scanner,Combat Knife Bio (Optional, forgot to mention on main post) :
rufusshinra4
#99906057Monday, June 03, 2013 12:25 PM GMT

Bullets* Is this human but cold blooded soldier eh?
singertori
#99909957Monday, June 03, 2013 1:40 PM GMT

I still looked at the dead zombies. I nodded a bit to quickly. I had a wound going across my forehead that was bleeding, but I didn't mind it. "How'd you do that?
KhaanRaptorex
#99920773Monday, June 03, 2013 4:03 PM GMT

(Disapproved, you still haven't read the post.) "Just a little practice." I say to her. I notice the wound on her forehead. "Here, let me help you with that." I get a bandage out of the first aid kit and wrap it around her forehead. Then I pull out my M4 and offer it to her.
Nieol
#99925026Monday, June 03, 2013 4:50 PM GMT

David ---------------- I look at the door, the sound of people, no, not people. These things, were like from the movies, except, worse. I point my bat the door, knowing what must be done, my whole being knowing what must be done. I take a deep breath, fighting back tears, that come anyways, I'd give anything to skip another day of school. I see a hand pop through the door, my mother's, I take a deep breath, these were no longer the people I knew and cared about, so why does it hurt so bad? "I'm sorry.. Mom." I swing the bat at the hand.
rufusshinra4
#99928701Monday, June 03, 2013 5:29 PM GMT

I see no guns Well a FireAxe Here's a Human Profile it's Basically Subject Death but more human no Shots and that Nonsense. My C.S Name:Agent Death Ag.e: 25 Appearance: Tall,Black Wetsuit or Skin as they call it,wears a Black Tactical Vest able to be hold lots of ammo,Wears a GasMask with Dark Blood red Lenses,Wears a Black Balva (It's those ninja masks that Swat wear Balva I don't how I spell it) Wears a Black Freshly coated MK 2 Helmet with Therm/Night Vision Googles attached to the helmet,Carries a Sand Green Military Backpack enough to carry what's needed.Has Huge Shoulder pads and Standard Knee pads all painted black.On my left Shoulder pad there's text on there it reads "Death Cannot Die,May my Bullet of Hate destroy my enemies I shall Hold the red line Againist whatever Lurks in the Darkness it is my Purpose Contain Protect." It looks to be written on there with a Bullet. Job: Military Location: Military Roadblock Pros: Good aim, strong, strong mind,Good with Guns,Lockpick,Hacking,Sneak,Gun repair. Cons:Not very Good at Melee,Not very good with Medical Stuff,Not very good at Fixing stuff I can fix my guns and such but not cars and such. Personality: Tough,Brave,Silent,Loner,Follower than a leader,Good Heart Inventory:FireAxe,Rations,Gun Repair kit,Medkit,Hazmat Scanner, Bio (Optional, forgot to mention on main post) :
singertori
#99942862Monday, June 03, 2013 7:40 PM GMT

I hesitated, then didn't take it. "No, you keep it," I started to pry the knife out of the zombies chest. "Thanks."
KhaanRaptorex
#100026948Tuesday, June 04, 2013 7:16 AM GMT

(Accepted.) "Oh, okay." I put the gun back. "No problem. You have any family still alive? I don't know about mine. I haven't got my mobile phone on me so I haven't got any way of getting into contact..." I look around at all the zombies. "What's our next move?"
KhaanRaptorex
#100027066Tuesday, June 04, 2013 7:18 AM GMT

(Needle, I have a question. It says on your C.S you're jittery under pressure and has slight hallucinations. How did you qualify to become a firefighter? Just wondering.)
link200284
#100033256Tuesday, June 04, 2013 10:16 AM GMT

Na.me:Braden H. Ag.e:17 Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes and pale skin. He wears a black hoody, blue shirt, blue jeans and red and black shoes. He's also six feet and 2 inches tall. Job:Student at a highschool Location:At his home in a town Pros:He is smart and fast he is also very sneaky. And he can climb some things and can use melee weapons decently. He can think of a plan on the spot. He can run for a long time too. Cons:He is not strong, so he can't lift heavy stuff, the only gun he ever shot was a Bebe gun so he is not good with guns. He is not a very good leader. Personality:Braden is smart, and mostly nice. Although he is easily angered. He isn't very strong, so he isn't very good in hand to hand combat. Inventory: From looking around his house he has found; A backpack, some clothes, a baseball bat, a knife, 2 bottles of water and one can of food. There's other stuff but he can't fit a lot of stuff in his backpack. APPLES!
Nieol
#100042474Tuesday, June 04, 2013 1:46 PM GMT

David -------------------- I feel the tears in my eyes, clogging my vision, as I continue swinging, the sound of bone breaking still ringing in my ears. I stumble away, the door busting open, my family standing there. I whisper, "God, forgive me for my sins." I then rush forward swinging the bat, pushing my family out of the way, and into the blood stainned hallways. I run down on the stairs, and slip, falling down, the rest of the time. I look at my family, wondering why the world came to this. I grab my mom's purse, and empty it. I put it on my shoulder, and shove in some food from the pantry, and some waterbottles from the fridge "Goodbye. . ." I walk off, through the door, seeing even more chaos....
zabuzas0son
#100071045Tuesday, June 04, 2013 7:08 PM GMT

As Zabuza wakes up he is pleased the area around the SWAT car is still empty of any zombies. He decides to take a small look around and he sees an old abanded hospital just off the dirt road with a surrounding wall and fence. He instantly decides this will make the perfect basecamp. After looking around the old wall he sees several holes until he finds one big enough for him to crawl into. Making mental notes of finding materials to cover these holes he starts to explore the abanded hospital. He is instantly happy the inside is in much better condition than the outside looks. He checks room to room on all three floors of the hospital. He already picks his room as the hospitals overseer room, the largest most luxerourse room in the hospital. He finds the key and goes to the gate, unlocking it and pulling his SWAT car in before locking it again. He sees the sun going down and decides he will sleep in the hospital tonight and go back to town tomarow for supplies.
singertori
#100126113Wednesday, June 05, 2013 2:56 AM GMT

I stood their silently for a moment. "Dead," I answered. "I don't know."