zacaris
#1164070Saturday, May 31, 2008 4:08 AM GMT

Day???:Im really in a heap of trouble.I accidently sent up a flare in my sleep and now zombies got me surrounded,with mutants.
12rjk18
#1164431Saturday, May 31, 2008 4:45 AM GMT

day????? i forget now time keeps slowing and speeding up i ran into a person he was fighting a horde of zombies when i tryed to tell the zombies to stop time halted i killd the zombies and then time went to normal i asked if i can join him ( to you it would be like a flash and all the zombies die and im there with blood on my swords)
robloxing
#1164482Saturday, May 31, 2008 4:49 AM GMT

Name: Jack Totle Weapons: Shotgun, Dessert Eagle Status: Dizzy Job: (unkwon) Day1: i was in front of a broken cylinder, all i could read from in front of it was my name. I also saw another cylinder next to mine, and there was someone in there in yelloish liquid, all i read from its plack was my last name(i couldnt see the first name) "ability to create weapons in a fast pace". And i saw 10 grenades near him called, "atomic mini grenades"
robloxing
#1164508Saturday, May 31, 2008 4:52 AM GMT

Day2: i saw a man near the lab i was in..............he bit me...............i shot him Day3: i was checking where the strange man bitted me............... the bite marks wore gone, as if he never bit me
robloxing
#1164530Saturday, May 31, 2008 4:54 AM GMT

Day3: I am cold but not tired, i ate some of the food i found in the lab, somehow it tasted good. i killed 96 strange man, i killed them all fast since they were slow
robloxing
#1164578Saturday, May 31, 2008 5:00 AM GMT

Day5: From all my time ive been here i started to know who these strange people wore, zombies Day6: I saw 2 men near the woods, when i went to greet them they shot me, i shot them back. Day7: My wounds werent there anymore, i still couldnt understand this...........
12rjk18
#1165303Saturday, May 31, 2008 7:49 AM GMT

knifez status: confused day??? page missing day??? i found out how to controll my special powers but for some reason i grew a tail like a cat when i say stop time stops when i saw slow it slows and fast is faster day??? now for some reasons alongside time i can controll air and lightning im not shure why or how but i seem to absorb things now and turn like them
luka
#1165692Saturday, May 31, 2008 10:54 AM GMT

day?: i lost my clockwork again and i don't know where we are. we have to fall back but we spotted some umbrella corp guards. i don't know what are they doing here, but i saw that they have heavy armored halftrack. i suggested to lt. kas that we can steal the halftrack and escape once we finish the mission.
kasemp
#1166330Saturday, May 31, 2008 12:50 PM GMT

alright well steal a half track but its gonna be hard.we got new orders try to find any survivers in the city so well take both of them.
Freezie43110
#1169433Saturday, May 31, 2008 5:01 PM GMT

12 is starting to look like an Uberer with his healing, time-stopping, and control of all elements.
robloxing
#1169480Saturday, May 31, 2008 5:05 PM GMT

Day?: I've lost track of time with all this, i dont think i can survive by myself..............
robloxing
#1170005Saturday, May 31, 2008 5:55 PM GMT

Day?(same day): Stupid zombies! They never know when to give up!!!!!!!!!!
luka
#1170319Saturday, May 31, 2008 6:25 PM GMT

day?: we took the halftrack and killed enemys(umbrella corps). we got a report from intelligence that there is a batalion of umbrella corp soliders and zombies are with them so its countable to more that 10,000 enemys which also have cannons, tanks, jeeps, SAM missiles, armored viechels and another un-known weapon. there is only 50 of us left. i suggested to lt. kas that we make a fortificatons in the buildings and he acepted it. once they shall penetrate the 2nd line of defense we are going to fall back to 5th and get the halftrack ready. while our boys hold the line im going to request a artillery and air strike to get the city for 15 minutes so we can escape easily.... i hope i wont die....yet.
luka
#1170350Saturday, May 31, 2008 6:27 PM GMT

day?: we founded 10 survivors helded as test people in umbrella corps outpost.
zacaris
#1170379Saturday, May 31, 2008 6:29 PM GMT

Day?:I ran for it,put 9mm bullets and flame bombs at the zombies.
12rjk18
#1171896Saturday, May 31, 2008 8:36 PM GMT

( knifez dont got healing thats another dude if anything knifez is weaker he gets hit harder but he stops time and stuff ) day???? all time has been lost im still figureing out my powers day????? i discoverd a man who has indefinatley been bitten but hes not a zombie yet so im gunna stick around him spying day??? its been a week now and he hasent turned to a zombie im going to make contact tommarrow day???? page missing day???? ive found out that people with certain dieseses are immune to the virus mainly ones to do with blood clotting and things like that meaning the circletory system being messed up their not fully immune but it depends on how the virus goes through their systems day???? the person turned into a zombie finaly i watched him for an hour and he didnt move then he killd himself day???? ive found a tank in the woods there was blood near it and in it so i assume zombies got it.... no survivors ive taken the tank day???? i blew up a bunch of zombies as i was driveing then i noticed that there was some zombies that were following me so i stopped and reversed running them over it was kinda fun day??? status: wounded uninfected the tank blew up i didnt die but i took some shrapnel to my side it hurts bad my vision is going bad i hope i get fixxed up soon -blood on page- day??? i cant move anymore so i did the best i could to put up a barrier i hope zombies hate electric things i put up some metal and made it electric
kasemp
#1173308Saturday, May 31, 2008 10:45 PM GMT

well set up two 2 c4's in two buildings that there going too once there in range well blow the buildings up.if it doesnt work then well have to fall back.
12rjk18
#1174339Sunday, June 01, 2008 12:14 AM GMT

day???? a man came along and heald me he said to call him freeze ( i fogot that guys name so if thats not it w/e) day???? i asked if i could join him
Zorg2
#1174503Sunday, June 01, 2008 12:28 AM GMT

day 11: i went back to the city to look for something and couldn't find it.
robloxing
#1177828Sunday, June 01, 2008 5:11 AM GMT

DayZ- Im still trying to survive this hell on earth, im still trying to find survivers.......... DayZ- I had visions today, this guy named ¨frost¨and my brother, the one i saw in the lab Day Z- I have been thinking of trying to go back to search for my brother, but its to late now, im too far away......... (i used Day Z as in Day of the Zombies)
robloxing
#1177851Sunday, June 01, 2008 5:14 AM GMT

Day Z- Ive been thinking about this ¨frost¨ guy, i think he must be sorta like me, you know, as in trying to survive this somewhere out there...... Day Z- I got attacked earlier today, these mindless idiots dont know how tough i am.
kasemp
#1178109Sunday, June 01, 2008 5:49 AM GMT

here they come!preaper to destroy those two buildings!
luka
#1179236Sunday, June 01, 2008 9:20 AM GMT

*activets C4* *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* *tank stucks in the ruins wich falled on him* OPEN FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BuilderGuy12
#1179388Sunday, June 01, 2008 10:37 AM GMT

Name: G-man (lazy reference to HL-2) Weapons: Para, Desert eagle and SMG Status: Healthy But Shocked Job: Scientist --------------------------------------------- Day- 70 The D-Day happened. The Earth Is no more. I Heard C4 Booms Around Umbrella Corp. building. I Heard The Word "On Fre". who was that guy? Im Getting All Woozed Up About The Zombie Infection..I wonder Was it The Umbrella Corp? I hope I Dont See Some Z's.. --LATER THAT DAY-- Me: SMG I Stuck!! *switches To Para* HAHAA!! ----------------------------------------------------
ilovepie111
#1179481Sunday, June 01, 2008 11:16 AM GMT

next day...Kayne lands to shore in China and seeks to destroy the infection there