irockhaha4
#99812940Sunday, June 02, 2013 8:32 PM GMT

Thank you, for furthering supporting the fact that every RO-Rapper is terrible and has no lyrical skill.
McFloaty
#99813104Sunday, June 02, 2013 8:33 PM GMT

@irock, correction! all excluding myself.
tootsiebob2121
#99824124Sunday, June 02, 2013 9:46 PM GMT

I think mcfloaty won
YANKEEFAN21
#99851679Monday, June 03, 2013 1:05 AM GMT

Didn't you listen to the last round, meat head? Pay attention, you're sayin stuff you already said! Matter fact, dawg, here's a pencil Go home, write something, make it suspenseful, And don't come back until something dope hits you Ill even let you take the mic home with you! Lookin' like a cyclone hit you Wearing that red t-shirt that just don't fit you Your names McFloaty, you diss yourself And when my rap lyrics come around you piss yourself You cant touch my money cuz its stacked to the highest shelf So go back home, and don't come back till you fix yourself
McFloaty
#99853753Monday, June 03, 2013 1:21 AM GMT

This kid is washed up! re-rhyming words over talks about money-his "stacks" are equivalent to a quarter ...hehe, sorta reminds me of a laundromat On the contrary, I'm flier than an acrobat this kid's telling me to write something suspenseful well, golly gee! isn't this piece coincidental? the name's emcee-float-ee, kid, say it with me I pronounce it better than Dora in which you watch on tv speaking of "you", you sure use a lot of those maybe I could ask Dora to count them on her fingers, toes I'm Swiper, and telling me "no swiping" won't get rid of me I'm swiping your reputation and hiding it lyrically...
McFloaty
#99855817Monday, June 03, 2013 1:35 AM GMT

Good game op, but I believe this is checkmate.
YANKEEFAN21
#99858407Monday, June 03, 2013 1:53 AM GMT

Wise words from a decent man, But boy I got fly without peter pan, And my delivery just got me buzzing like the pizza man, In person I am everything and more, I'm everywhere that McFloaty has never been before, I'm on a shoppin spree to get whatever is in store, Just call me shop and bag Yankee And call me Mr.dang he ain't coping that is he? And fans of McFloaty is about to get iffy, While this youngin that you doubting is about to get busy, And bringing up Dora man your reaching deep into that backpack I think its about time you go to sleep in a napsack
YANKEEFAN21
#99859652Monday, June 03, 2013 2:02 AM GMT

No such thing as checkmate against me
Embersbreaks
#99861198Monday, June 03, 2013 2:15 AM GMT

Based Yank is on FIYAH! He's the queen you can't checkmate his ass Btw I'll have your instrumental to you tomorrow, bro (this is Johnb, btw). We're going to bump some systems
McFloaty
#99862282Monday, June 03, 2013 2:24 AM GMT

Wow, you neglect the obvious checkmate how much do you want your reputation to dissipate? give it up kid all your rhymes are second rate mine are fresh, while yours have surpassed the expiration date. and if I were to define your definition of everywhere I'd define it as inside your basement with lack of fresh air awoken from the napsack only to introduce you to my evil lair you should've taken my advice and stuck to games, player now your health is low, and your rhymes sure ain't your savior my mind is too complex for your delivery game-WAITER! with food for thought fresher than anything you could cater MC FLOATY's here to annihilate-kill setting on the phaser, hater..
YANKEEFAN21
#99863672Monday, June 03, 2013 2:34 AM GMT

Obvious checkmate? You wish you were getting my million dollar check rate Your so desperate spittin random rhymes Don't you see, your just fallin behind? My raps aren't nice and very rarely kind Their the kind of raps that simply blow your mind Im the type of rapper that's hard to find Your lyrics are ugly, makes me want to be blind Like stevie wonder Your lyrics in a constant blunder Im bring boom like thunder But your just the Kevin Durant Compared to my LeBron And everytime Im on the Mic yeah you know I bring it on
McFloaty
#99865980Monday, June 03, 2013 2:53 AM GMT

Over rapping you sure is getting tedious wish I could grab poison then feed 'em this retaliation is futile, give it up you ejected dog pile ask yourself is losing your reputation worth while? just to say you were prideful and didn't call it quits, accompanied by several lyrical medic kits I swear you're more annoying than kids throwing hissy fits I honestly don't give a sixty four about your eight bits you're too nonintellectual to understand what you've got into like a level one Squirtel against a level ninety nine Pikachu but anways, here you come out of the blue as if I'm supposed to be scared of a nobody-Yankee who? you talk about checks still in diapers waiting for a pikaboo please you carry cents, and I couldn't give two about you someone tell me how this meddling kid got out of scooby doo?
irockhaha4
#99873147Monday, June 03, 2013 3:59 AM GMT

Both of ya'll spit rhymes that are meaningless I plant seeds in the game like I came in this bitBEEEP You couldn't make in rain even if you had T-pain with yo clique So stop sayin that bullshBEEP cuz I got a full clip and the bullets are the disses that I'm feedin you Your lines wouldn't be fly even if you had a plane up in the booth Call me deranged? I just bring pain and speak the truth Come at me and i'll knock ya head off it's roots Give you the boot You don't belong in this arena My verse just owned both of ya'll I kicked yo azzes to venussss Yes, I did put bleeps in because ROBLOX would've filtered it and temp banned me.
Embersbreaks
#99873290Monday, June 03, 2013 4:01 AM GMT

^You're a big hypocrite, bro. Look at you, you're making crap ro raps now!
irockhaha4
#99873362Monday, June 03, 2013 4:02 AM GMT

make it rain***
Embersbreaks
#99873552Monday, June 03, 2013 4:03 AM GMT

Three fingerz on the clt, Three bulletz in the clip, Woah boy turn up da bazz Make that s[EDIT] clip
irockhaha4
#99873568Monday, June 03, 2013 4:04 AM GMT

well mine actually has a flow, unlike McFloaty
Embersbreaks
#99875762Monday, June 03, 2013 4:26 AM GMT

Yo, check it, He has flow like I have diarrhea after the gyro #Swerve
McFloaty
#99930217Monday, June 03, 2013 5:45 PM GMT

@irock, Stick some socks over your message box you're not worth my time-I kick rocks Cut the beef kid, you're no match for this carnivoran so consider yourself a complete failure, man in fact, I'm surprised you got my attention span but now I'm gonna wreck you like cats sacrificed to a ceiling fan and if my words are meaningless yours are nonexistent no way I could lose to someone so inconsistent so please, come at me with something more persistent 'cause honestly you're looking dull compared to something this vibrant
irockhaha4
#99935368Monday, June 03, 2013 6:37 PM GMT

The filter kept messing me up so im forced to just link you the screenshot. Yes it has a ton of period and beeps and spaces, I know. The filter is ridiculous. http://imm.io/18aFM
McFloaty
#99942561Monday, June 03, 2013 7:38 PM GMT

@irock Yankee was barely a challenge-I'll finish you off sooner The adults were talking here, go back to your room junior do us both a favor and keep your fingers off the computer as stated before you're a squirt gun to this spewer with lines deeper than those for the newer sneakers you ain't on my level kid-one of those side mission features you're obsolete like disks being compared to cartridges there's no missing this 'cause I've got the princesses while you're still wondering where the right castle is Bowser flame spitter spilling fire like you do your beverages read between the lines and metaphors to understand their messages.
irockhaha4
#99947219Monday, June 03, 2013 8:14 PM GMT

eh i'm done, I got a perma ban warning for that last post.
drake17dude
#99986389Tuesday, June 04, 2013 12:51 AM GMT

Yankee won
YANKEEFAN21
#100122763Wednesday, June 05, 2013 2:22 AM GMT

Thanks Drake and Im working on my verse for our collab
Jared343
#100123443Wednesday, June 05, 2013 2:29 AM GMT

Is the future odd?