of     1   

RobloxiaHockeyLeague
#9962083Sunday, June 21, 2009 2:08 PM GMT

Here are the rules for the Robloxia Hockey League. ______________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________ YOU MUST: - Respect all players, coaches, and referees. - Show up to all games/practices, unless called-in for a GOOD reason. - Respect your role as a player/coach/referee. - Follow ALL RULES. - Follow the contract. - Read the passage, (At least some of it.) - & Respect the game. - Just don't be stupid. That's the main rule. YOU MUST NOT: - Impersonate players/coach/referee. - Innappropriate Talk. - Threats twords any player/coach/referee. - Any other stuff that is in the range of the above. This is not everything, this will probably be updated. ______________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________ These are the rules. Any other added rules will be posted immediatly. Thanks! - Robloxia Hockey League (Xyre02)
hobobilly
#9962729Sunday, June 21, 2009 2:27 PM GMT

This league actually looks good, sign me up as a player
Commie777
#9963877Sunday, June 21, 2009 2:56 PM GMT

Ok, sign me up >:D *thinks evil thoughts*
Xyre02
#9967542Sunday, June 21, 2009 4:17 PM GMT

PM RobloxiaHockeyLeague asking for a contract.
RobloxiaHockeyLeague
#9986232Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:14 PM GMT

Ok, oh well. I'll sign you guys up. It doesn't matter. Next time, PM me. Ok guys?

of     1