chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     5   

Acsata
#3796261Wednesday, November 19, 2008 1:31 AM GMT

cool
Rage0805
#3798681Wednesday, November 19, 2008 2:57 AM GMT

Where were you when the world stopped turning that September day Out in the yard with your wife and children Working on some stage in LA Did you stand there in shock at the site of That black smoke rising against that blue sky Did you shout out in anger In fear for your neighbor Or did you just sit down and cry Did you weep for the children Who lost their dear loved ones And pray for the ones who don't know Did you rejoice for the people who walked from the rubble And sob for the ones left below Did you burst out in pride For the red white and blue The heroes who died just doing what they do Did you look up to heaven for some kind of answer And look at yourself to what really matters I'm just a singer of simple songs I'm not a real political man I watch CNN but I'm not sure I can tell you The difference in Iraq and Iran But I know Jesus and I talk to God And I remember this from when I was young Faith hope and love are some good things he gave us And the greatest is love Where were you when the world stopped turning that September day Teaching a class full of innocent children Driving down some cold interstate Did you feel guilty cause you're a survivor In a crowded room did you feel alone Did you call up your mother and tell her you love her Did you dust off that bible at home Did you open your eyes and hope it never happened Close your eyes and not go to sleep Did you notice the sunset the first time in ages Speak with some stranger on the street Did you lay down at night and think of tomorrow Go out and buy you a gun Did you turn off that violent old movie you're watching And turn on "I Love Lucy" reruns Did you go to a church and hold hands with some stranger Stand in line and give your own blood Did you just stay home and cling tight to your family Thank God you had somebody to love I'm just a singer of simple songs I'm not a real political man I watch CNN but I'm not sure I can tell you The difference in Iraq and Iran But I know Jesus and I talk to God And I remember this from when I was young Faith hope and love are some good things he gave us And the greatest is love I'm just a singer of simple songs I'm not a real political man I watch CNN but I'm not sure I can tell you The difference in Iraq and Iran But I know Jesus and I talk to God And I remember this from when I was young Faith hope and love are some good things he gave us And the greatest is love The greatest is love The greatest is love Where were you when the world stopped turning that September day
ManBearPig56
#3806447Wednesday, November 19, 2008 10:33 PM GMT

Trivium-Down From The Sky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EApnhO2OIrw A chasm grows In the cavity of serpentine teeth Hunger pangs strike For the sweet feast of innocent blood Of innocent bloodshed Now here we go The vampires feed off the wars of mankind Growing fat on the throne of an empire Tyrant rules with the threat of a great fire I've opened up my eyes Seen the world for what it's worth Tears rain down from the sky They'll blow it all to bits To prove whose god wields all the power Fire rains down from the sky The gaping wounds Hemorrhaging the blood from which they feast Eat us alive Consume to feed a hunger with no A hunger with no end Let's f***ing go Down From The Sky The vampires feed off the wars of mankind Growing fat on the throne of an empire Tyrant rules with the threat of a great fire I've opened up my eyes Seen the world for what it's worth Tears rain down from the sky They'll blow it all to bits To prove whose god wields all the power Fire rains down from the sky This battle's not the same which they have led us to believe A synthesis of propaganda, terror and deceit We are the cattle; they the slaughter; our meat: gasoline They pump us through the machine's valves to cleanse the world's "disease" We are the ammunition that will cause all life to cease Annihilate All those who stand in their way Obliterate They'll rain their holocaust down from the sky The vampires feed off the wars of mankind Growing fat on the throne of an empire Tyrant rules with the threat of a great fire I've opened up my eyes Seen the world for what it's worth Tears rain down from the sky They'll blow it all to bits To prove whose god wields all the power Fire rains down from the sky Annihilate All those who stand in their way Obliterate They'll rain their holocaust down from the sky
Acsata
#3806588Wednesday, November 19, 2008 10:39 PM GMT

trivium is AWESOME
ShuttySoup
#5670953Monday, February 16, 2009 1:52 AM GMT

Any one have it scripted?
starbucknessmonster
#5676274Monday, February 16, 2009 5:09 AM GMT

linkin park: numb We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and Desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you (Ooh give you up) (Ooh give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you (Repeats like 3 or 4 times)
qoouap
#5676568Monday, February 16, 2009 5:31 AM GMT

Were no strangers to love... You know the rules and so do I A full commetments what I'm thinkin of You wouldn't get this from any other guy I just wana tell you how I'm feeling Gota make you understand! Never gona give you up Never gona let you down Never gona run around and hurt you! I forgot the rest D:
Dudeguy301
#6264773Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:46 AM GMT

megakid already rick rolled us on the first page
hathair
#6268419Tuesday, March 10, 2009 6:11 PM GMT

Can you feel the sunshine Unknown artist Can you see? The sun is shinin' on me It makes me feel so free, so alive It makes me want to survive And the sky, it makes me feel so high The bad times pass me by 'cause today is gonna be a brighter day Can you feel the sunshine? Does it brighten up your day? Don't you feel that sometimes You just need to run away? Reach out for the sunshine Forget about the rain Just think about the good times And they will come back again Feel the sunshine... Without you, there's nothing for me to do Can you feel the sunshine, too? It's comin' through; it makes me feel brand new When you're here, I wish you were always near 'cause everything's so clear And today is gonna be a brighter day Can you feel the sunshine? Does it brighten up your day? Don't you feel that sometimes You just need to run away? Reach out for the sunshine Forget about the rain Just think about the good times And they will come back again When the sun goes down I feel like I am waiting For another day When the clouds go away Can you feel it? Ooh-hoo... Can you feel it? Oh... Can you feel it? Oh... Can you feel it? Can you feel the sunshine? Does it brighten up your day? Brighten up your day... Don't you feel that sometimes We just need to run away? Reach out for the sunshine Forget about the rain Just think about the good times And they will come back again Can you feel the sunshine? Does it brighten up your day? Brighten up your day... Don't you feel that sometimes You just need to run away? You just need to run away... Reach out for the sunshine Forget about the rain Just think about the good times And they will come back again Can you feel the sunshine? Can you feel it? Does it brighten up your day? Brighten up your day... Don't you feel that sometimes We just need to run away? Need to run away... Reach out for the sunshine Reach out... Forget about the rain Just think about the good times And they will come back again Whoa-oh-oh-oh... Brighten up your day... You just need to run away... Reach out, you gotta reach out... Come back again... You gotta reach out...
pickaxe44
#6288343Wednesday, March 11, 2009 4:01 AM GMT

I Get it by Chevelle: So you say I make a man as it is Well, give us your sad, sad, trip You're right, I get it, it all make sense You're the perfect person So right, so wrong Let's all live your imaginary life Assumed it's whether we're right or wrong We're doomed and there's plenty for all How dare you catch me counting? How dare you call it off? How dare you call it suffering? How dare you call it on? You're right, I get it, it all make sense You're the perfect person So right, so wrong Let's all live your imaginary life Dress all these turnin's, they're doubled in time The touch of life, what failed to mention so far? Of course the lionous fountains Or face the fact we've mauled Of fast and restless blackmail like pent up vanished walls You're right, I get it, it all make sense You're the perfect person So right, so wrong Let's all live your imaginary life Do you want enough? Do you want it all? Should you need it all? Takes a man to see Do you want enough? Do you want it all? Should you need it all? Takes a man to see You're right, I get it, it all make sense You're the perfect person So right, so wrong Let's all live your imaginary life
GhostLeader1995
#7862565Saturday, April 25, 2009 3:05 AM GMT

AH! AH! AH! OW! You walk on like a woman in suffering Won't even bother now to tell me why You come alone, letting all of us savor the moment Leaving me broken another time You come on like a bloodstained hurricane Leave me alone, let me be this time You carry on like a holy man pushing redemption I don't want to mention, the reason I know That I am stricken and can't let you go When the heart is cold, there's no hope, and we know That I am crippled by all that you've done Into the abyss will I run AH AH AH OW You dont know what your power has done to me I wanna know if I'll heal inside I cant go on with a holocaust about to happen Seeing you laughing another time You'll never know how your face has haunted me My very soul has to bleed this time Another hole in the wall of my inner defenses Leaving mt breathless the reason I know That I am stricken and cant let you go When the heart is cold theres no hope and we know That I am crippled by all that you've done Into the abyss will i run Into the abyss will i run! Oooooh!!!! You walk on like a woman in suffering Wont even bother now to tell me why You come alone, letting us savor the moment Leaving me broken another time You come on like a bloodstained hurricane Leave me alone let me be this time You carry on like a holy man pushing redemption Dont wanna mention the reason I know That I am stricken and cant let you go When the heart is cold theres no hope and we know That I am crippled by all that you've done Into the abyss will i run Into the abyss will i run! I cant let you go! Yes I am stricken and cant let you go!
Tony4962
#8049372Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:43 AM GMT

Hmmm..
runescapefan95
#9606363Saturday, June 13, 2009 4:25 PM GMT

"Your Guardian Angel" When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm strong I have figured out How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one I will never let you fall I'll stand up with you forever I'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. Seasons are changing And waves are crashing And stars are falling all for us Days grow longer and nights grow shorter I can show you I'll be the one I will never let you fall (let you fall) I'll stand up with you forever I'll be there for you through it all (through it all) Even if saving you sends me to heaven Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart Please don't throw that away Cuz I'm here for you Please don't walk away and Please tell me you'll stay, stay Use me as you will Pull my strings just for a thrill And I know I'll be okay Though my skies are turning gray I will never let you fall I'll stand up with you forever I'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven [to fade]
cingularmanxxxxxxx
#9610983Saturday, June 13, 2009 6:19 PM GMT

I see nothing in your eyes, And the more I see the less I like! Is it over yet? In my head? I know nothing of your kind, And I won't reveal your evil mind! Is it over yet? I can't win!!! So sacrifice yourself! And let me have what's left! I know that I can find! A fire in your eyes! I'm going all the way! Get away, please!!! You take the breath right out of me! you left a hole where my heart should be! You've gotta fight just to make it through! Cause I will be the death of you!! This will be all over soon, Pour the salt into the open wound! Is it over yet? Let me in!!! So sacrifice yourself!! And let me have what's left! I know that I can find!! A fire in your eyes! I'm going all the way!! Get away, please! You take the breath right out of me!!! you left a hole where my heart should be! You've gotta fight just to make it through! Cause I will be the death of you!! (take take take) I'm waiting I'm praying Realize Start hating You take the breath right out of me you left a hole where my heart should be You've gotta fight just to make it through Cause I will be the death of you
Joebeans62496
#9617062Saturday, June 13, 2009 8:43 PM GMT

===="i'm alive" by disturbed==== Never again will I be dishonored And never again will I be reminded Of living within the world of the jaded They kill inspiration It's my obligation To never again, allow this to happen Where do I begin? The choices are endless Denying the sin My art, my redemption I carry the torch of my fathers before me The thing I treasure most in life cannot be taken away There will never be a reason why I will surrender to your advice To change myself, I'd rather die Though they will not understand I won't make the greatest sacrifice You can't predict where the outcome lies You'll never take me alive I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive Change again, cannot be considered I rage again, dispelling my anger Where do I begin? The choices are endless My art, my redemption, my only salvation I carry the gift that I have been blessed with My soul is adrift in oceans of madness Repairing the rift that you have created I am not alone, brothers, give me your arms now The thing I treasure most in life cannot be taken away There will never be a reason why I will surrender to your advice To change myself, I'd rather die Though they will not understand I won't make the greatest sacrifice You can't predict where the outcome lies You'll never take me alive I'm no slave Are you feeling brave? Or have you gone out of your mind? No more games It won't feel the same If I hold my anger inside There's no meaning My soul is bleeding I've had enough of your kind One suggestion, use your discretion Before you label me blind The thing I treasure most in life cannot be taken away There will never be a reason why I will surrender to your advice To change myself, I'd rather die Though they will not understand I won't make the greatest sacrifice You can't predict where the outcome lies You'll never take me alive I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive
Joebeans62496
#9617299Saturday, June 13, 2009 8:48 PM GMT

Come inside and be afraid, Of this impressive mess I’ve made If you take a look now you will find, I have thrown away my vice, Done away with paradise, See what’s going on inside my mind Please let me out! Please let me out! Please let me! Branded like an animal! I can still feel the burn in my mind! I do believe that you’ve made your message clear! (I think I'm losing my mind, I think I'm losing my mind!) Deprivating, isolating, all that I feel, Leaving me with images I know are not real, Are those words of condemnation that I hear! (I think I'm losing my mind, I think I'm losing my) Come inside now I implore Do you think you can restore, The crucial pieces missing from my brain? What seems to be the matter dear, Why do you cry and shake with fear? I’ve only had the best of me insane! Please let me out! Please let me out! Please let me! Branded like an animal! I can still feel the burn in my mind! I do believe that you’ve made your message clear! (I think I'm losing my mind, I think I'm losing my mind!) Deprivating, isolating, all that I feel, Leaving me with images I know are not real, Are those words of condemnation that I hear! I think I'm my mind, I think I'm losing my I don't know how much I can take The secret thoughts inside me wake I’ve lost what was within me Oh sweet insanity I don't know how much I can take The secret thoughts inside me wake I’ve lost what was within me Oh sweet insanity Now I try again to find The thing that was my mind! Behold the other side! Who said I've lost my mind I try again to find The thing that was my mind! Behold the other side! Who said I've lost my mind, I've a lost my mind, I've a lost-ah my mind, I've a lost my mind, I've a lost-ah my mind, I've a lost my mind, I've a lost-ah my mind, I've a lost my mind, I've a lost-ah my mind, I've lost! Mind, I've lost my mind, I've a lost my mind, I've a lost-ah my mind, I've a lost my mind, I've a lost-ah my mind, I've a lost my mind, I've a lost-ah my mind, I've a lost my mind, I've a lost-ah my mind, I've lost my mind!
Imalegoguy3000
#14174957Sunday, September 13, 2009 2:44 AM GMT

AMERICAN JESUS I dont need to be a global citizen Because Im blessed by nationality Im member of a growing populace We enforce our popularity There are things that Seem to pull us under And there are things That drag us down But theres a power And a vital presence Thats lurking all around Weve got the american jesus See him on the interstate Weve got the american jesus He helped build the Presidents estate I feel sorry For the earths population cuz so few Live in the u.s.a. At least the foreigners Can copy our morality They can visit but they cannot stay Only precious few Can garner the prosperity It makes us walk With renewed confidence Weve got a place to go when we die And the architect resides right here Weve got the american jesus Overwhelming millions every day (exercising his authority) Hes the farmers barren fields The force the army wields The expession in the faces Of the starving children The power of the man Hes the fuel that drives the clan Hes the motive and conscience Of the murderer Hes the preacher on t.v. The false sincerity The form letter thats written By the big computers Hes the nuclear bombs And the kids with no moms And Im fearful that Hes inside me
krigmaster
#28381258Thursday, July 01, 2010 11:21 AM GMT

"Hallelujah" Now I've heard there was a secret chord That David played, and it pleased the Lord But you don't really care for music, do you? It goes like this The fourth, the fifth The minor fall, the major lift The baffled king composing Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Your faith was strong but you needed proof You saw her bathing on the roof Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you She tied you To a kitchen chair She broke your throne, and she cut your hair And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah Baby I have been here before I know this room, I've walked this floor I used to live alone before I knew you. I've seen your flag on the marble arch Love is not a victory march It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah There was a time you let me know What's really going on below But now you never show it to me, do you? And remember when I moved in you The holy dove was moving too And every breath we drew was Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah You say I took the name in vain I don't even know the name But if I did, well really, what's it to you? There's a blaze of light In every word It doesn't matter which you heard The holy or the broken Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah I did my best, it wasn't much I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you And even though It all went wrong I'll stand before the Lord of Song With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah
darthidiot
#28381798Thursday, July 01, 2010 11:56 AM GMT

Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers (I'm doing this by ear, so I'm listening to it, but not reading the lyrics.) Physcic spies from china try to steal your minds elation. Little girls from sweden dream of silver screen quotations. An' if you want these kinda dreams, it's californication. It's the... edge of the world an' all of western civilization. The sun may rise in the east at least it settles in a final location. Is' understood that Hollywood sells californication. Pay your surgeon very well, to break the spell of aging. Celebrity skins, is this your chin? Or is this war your waging? First born unicorn.... Hardcore, soft p.orn.... Dream of Californication! Dream of Californication! Marry me, girl, you'll be my very whole world, and my very own constellation A teenage bride with a baby inside, gettin' high off information. An' buy me a star on the boulevard, it's californication. Space may be the final frontier, but it's made in a Hollywood basement. An' Cobain can you here the spheres, singin' songs off station to station. An' ailerons not far away, it's californication. *unintelligible*, control the population. An' everybody's been there, and I don't mean on vacation. First born unicorn.... Hardcore, soft por.n.... Dream of Californication! Dream of Californication! Dream of Californication! Dream of Californication! Destruction leads to to a very rough world, but it also heeds creation. An earthquake *?* to a girls guitar, is' just another good vibration. An' tidal waves couldn't save the world from californication. Pay your surgeon very well to break the spell of aging. Sicker than the rest, there is no test, but this is what you're craving. First born unicorn.... Hardcore, soft po.rn.... Dream of Californication! Dream of Californication! Dream of Californication! Dream of Californication!
ipodman44
#28388040Thursday, July 01, 2010 2:48 PM GMT

Hook) I'm not afraid to take a stand Everybody come take my hand We'll walk this road together, through the storm Whatever weather, cold or warm Just let you know that, you're not alone Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road (Intro) Yeah, It's been a ride... I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one Now some of you might still be in that place If you're trying to get out, just follow me I'll get you there (Verse 1) You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em But you won't take this thing out these words before I say 'em Cause ain't no way I'm let you stop me from causing mayhem When I say 'em or do something I do it, I don't give a dang What you think, I'm doing this for me, so freak the world Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if a thing's stopping me I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony No if ands or buts don't try to ask him why or how can he From Infinite down to the last Relapse album he's still stuff and Whether he's on salary, paid hourly Until he bows out or he poop his bowels out of him Whichever comes first, for better or worse He's married to the game, like a freak you for christmas His gift is a curse, forget the earth he's got the urge To pull his tounge from the dirt and lick the universe (Hook) I'm not afraid to take a stand Everybody come take my hand We'll walk this road together, through the storm Whatever weather, cold or warm Just let you know that, you're not alone Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road (Verse 2) Ok quit playin' with the scissors and stuff, and cut the crap I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it's a rap You said you was king, you lied through your teeth For that forget your feelings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact Let's be honest, that last Relapse CD was "ehhhh" Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground Relax, I ain't going back to that now All I'm tryna say is get back, click-clack BLAOW Cause I ain't playin' around There's a game called circle and I don't know how I'm way too up to back down But I think I'm still tryna figure this crap out Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't This stupid black cloud's still follow's me around But it's time to exercise these demons These shoop-da-woops are doing jumping jacks now! (Hook) I'm not afraid to take a stand Everybody come take my hand We'll walk this road together, through the storm Whatever weather, cold or warm Just let you know that, you're not alone Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road (Bridge) And I just can't keep living this way So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage I'm standing up, Imma face my demons I'm manning up, Imma hold my ground I've had enough, now I'm so fed up Time to put my life back together right now (Verse 3) It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me Admittedly I probably did it subliminally for you So I could come back a brand new me, you helped see me through And don't even realise what you did, believe me you I been through the ringer, but they can do little to the middle finger I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the king of My world, haters can make like bees with no stingers, and drop dead No more beef flingers, no more drama from now on, I promise To focus soley on handling my responsibility's as a father So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my daughters and raise it You couldn't lift a single shingle lonely Cause the way I feel, I'm strong enough to go to the club lick a spartan and lift the whole liquor counter up Cause I'm raising the bar, I shoot for the moon But I'm too busy gazing at stars, I feel amazing and (Hook) I'm not afraid to take a stand Everybody come take my hand We'll walk this road together, through the storm Whatever weather, cold or warm Just let you know that, you're not alone Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     5