of     1   

TooMuchGibberish
#100285675Thursday, June 06, 2013 6:22 PM GMT

Hey there guys. I have a suggestion to better improve ROBLOX's game development, with Sound Effects. I do not mean Sounds, as we currently have. Here's what I mean. A sound effect is basically the same thing as a sound, but it works a little bit differently. This is a video from YouTube. An approved one that is. You'd have a tab on your profile and what not, titled "Sound Effects", or something along the lines of that. You'd be able to upload your one, by uploading a YouTube video for a team of Moderators to moderate. They'd review the video, and if it abides by ROBLOX regulations, they'd approve it. Once approved it would go to you inventory, where you can insert it into your game. It would be an instance with the class name of "SoundEffect", and the property "soundID" (or something similar, in resemblance of what it is.), which would contain the ID of the sound, once approved by ROBLOX. This is not the YouTube ID, it's the asset ID. This instance would work similar to a sound, in making it loop, playing, stopping, etc. Some possible features to help with Moderation: 1) Prevent uploading of new Sound Effects while there is a Sound Effect owned by that user pending. 2) A minimum of 1 month old account. 3) Prevent uploading if the user A, has more than 10 sounds uploaded (approved, and denied), and B, the percentage of approved sounds is greater by about 20%, than denied sounds. Support, or no support, back your answer up. -bigdaddy92
Roohihi234TheII
#100286609Thursday, June 06, 2013 6:31 PM GMT

Support x6.
Xedrak
#100292029Thursday, June 06, 2013 7:28 PM GMT

no support, YALO.
TooMuchGibberish
#100292166Thursday, June 06, 2013 7:29 PM GMT

DONT YALO ON ME POSTZ OK -bigdaddy92

of     1