of     1   

Slydexia
#100311860Thursday, June 06, 2013 10:22 PM GMT

Let me share every glitch with gear I know with you. -Fly with Illumina I`m sure many of you know this already. If you have an Illumina,lunge and unequip it at the same time. You`ll know if it works because the Illumina will be broken. This also works with any Energy Sword. -Stuck animations Get a Sword of Light/Darkness. Click and hold to charge. Then without letting go,hover your mouse so it`s over the menu GUI and let go. You should still be charging. This works for any gear with a charging animation. This is also possible if there is another player with the Swordbreaker and he breaks your tool while you`re charging. Another version of this is with the Rising Sun/Candy Cane katanas. Double click to jump,then un- and re-equip the tool before you hit the ground. -Stick to anything. If you have the Empyrean Reignment hat,wear it and get a Korblox Evil Eye. When you click,instead of the eye going foward,it sticks to the hat. If the eye hits something,you`re stuck to it. -Other players don`t stop moving. If you hit another player with the Mackerel gear they fly back. If you drop the tool before they stop flying,they keep flying until they die. If you use the spinning move with Scythe of Singularity,it pulls people toward you. Same as above,drop to make the effect permanent. Spin near the player to unglitch them. -Polarity effect doesn`t go away. Sometimes the Staff of Shifting Polarity effect doesn`t stop. -Remote Explosive Detonator This gear is very glitchy. The bomb will stick to anything except you. Sometimes the bomb doesn`t go away after it explodes. You may randomly die if you touch the bomb and it`s not yours. -Stuck rocket If you have the Rocket Launcher gear(the old one), find a large brick with studs on top. Position the tool inside the brick and fire it. The rocket will be stuck on top of the brick. -Unequipped tools can not work. The shield on Chartreuse Periastron,the bullets from the Telamax Shoulder Cannon,and the fire from Towering Inferno Sword all have no effect if the tool is not equipped. If I find more I will post them.
THEAVENGER119
#100313474Thursday, June 06, 2013 10:38 PM GMT

support
Slydexia
#100315770Thursday, June 06, 2013 11:00 PM GMT

-Sorcus Sword stays sparkley Once in a great while,when you use Sorcus Sword`s X special,the sparkles will not go away. This happens by chance. -Stuck with Summer Sword If you unequip Summer Sword after using the special,if you are anchored you will stay anchored,and if the leaves are still there they will stay there. -People/bricks don`t stop flying The special on the Poseidon`s Trident gear pushes anything close to you away. If you drop the trident before whatever you pushed stops flying,it will keep flying. If someone else picks up the trident you will be stuck.
#100316097Thursday, June 06, 2013 11:03 PM GMT

All of this is just an error in the ROBLOX physics engine. Since ROBLOX made its own physics engine, and didn't use Java to make it, the physics engine has thousands of glitches.
EuroCow
#100322028Thursday, June 06, 2013 11:59 PM GMT

no most of these are gear errors sorcus said he had a list of these but is too "busy" to fix im just concerned about the new update everything is so laggy namely when someone joins a server on a once non laggy game before update
Slydexia
#100324603Friday, June 07, 2013 12:24 AM GMT

@Euro What new update? I haven`t seen any change in lag for a while now.
Everesty
#100336067Friday, June 07, 2013 2:14 AM GMT

"Since ROBLOX made its own physics engine, and didn't use Java to make it, the physics engine has thousands of glitches." Well the game part of ROBLOX is made in C++, and you cant really just add some Java to it and expect it to work. "no most of these are gear errors sorcus said he had a list of these but is too "busy" to fix im just concerned about the new update everything is so laggy namely when someone joins a server on a once non laggy game before update" They are not errors, they are glitches, which can technically be fixed, but would take bunches of time to fix all of them, and they are already used, so there is no point in fixing them until the team has a bunch of free time. Also, I haven't encountered this "Lag when someone joins" glitch, it could only apply to a set amount of games for various reasons.
EuroCow
#100338855Friday, June 07, 2013 2:40 AM GMT

>glitches no gear errors its not like these are hardcoded into the roblox engine if you were to set up a script and it doesnt do what its meant to do because you didnt set it up right, its not really a glitch same here with gears and bah must be my connection then
Everesty
#100339311Friday, June 07, 2013 2:44 AM GMT

">glitches no" Yes, it is indeed a glitch, not an error. Definition of glitch: Noun 1. A sudden, usually temporary malfunction or irregularity of equipment: "a computer glitch". 2. An unexpected setback in a plan; a hitch, a snag. Definition of error: Noun 1. A mistake. 2. The state or condition of being wrong in conduct or judgment: "the money had been paid in error". It may appear to look like the definition of error is correct, but it is infact a glich, more for the reason that it isn't game breaking. "gear errors its not like these are hardcoded into the roblox engine" Which is why they are glitches, not errors. "if you were to set up a script and it doesnt do what its meant to do because you didnt set it up right, its not really a glitch" If you make a script to do something, and it ends up not working, its an error. If you make a script, it works, but there are some things that don't work as expected, but still work in a sense, its a glitch.
EuroCow
#100340424Friday, June 07, 2013 2:56 AM GMT

did anyone add artemis bow breaking if you shoot it fast or something
Slydexia
#100387607Friday, June 07, 2013 5:24 PM GMT

-Frozen pose Sometimes an animation in a tool doesn`t load fast enough. If the animation finishes before it loads,you will be stuck in the ending sequence of the animation. -Spin attack spaz Use the spin attack on the Katana of Destiny while you have mouse lock on. Your character will spaz. -RC Tank RC Tank can go through walls if you drive backwards into them. If you use mouse lock while using the tank,it may spin. -Afterlife explosion Use the Egg Fuse Bomb and then use RoVacuum to vacuum it up. The bomb somehow still explodes. This does not work with any other bomb. -Unexpected bullets The spoon part in the Tom`s Beans gear,the car part from any RC car(Not RC Tank),the fire from Candy Cane/Rising Sun Katanas,the hook from Grapple Hook,and the money from the Money Bag gear can all be deflected by Anti-Ballistics Forcefield.
good_evening
#100387849Friday, June 07, 2013 5:27 PM GMT

Tell that to sorcus.
Slydexia
#100388028Friday, June 07, 2013 5:29 PM GMT

@pudin I WOULD,but some of these glitches are really funny.
EuroCow
#100390703Friday, June 07, 2013 6:00 PM GMT

have you tried fire extinguisher w/ forcefield
Slydexia
#100390886Friday, June 07, 2013 6:02 PM GMT

@Euro Yeah. I think it also works with the Wind Staff,the Blow Drier,and RoVacuum.
oliper345
#154617907Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:04 AM GMT

-dracovins wand (mesh glitch) Get dracovins wand press x then hold move your wand to all numbers shoot at a weapon then reset The weapon will be unmeshed -paint glitch after you have everything from the above some weapons can be painted any color you want a popular one is ridable raptor
reallycool1337
#154618424Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:39 AM GMT

All ww2 13+ gears -Sometimes when you use them then unequip you will still have the holding animation. Mostly happens with the sten gun.
honrik567
#156026797Sunday, February 15, 2015 4:21 PM GMT

With the Sword of swords, you can press E to spin while shooting alot of swords around you. They dont do much damage, but while in first person, you will fire alot of swords in one direction causing ALOT more damage.
GreatLord1337
#193313070Sunday, July 10, 2016 8:55 PM GMT

with the grapple hook, paintball gun and some other weapons that was working in old roblox that normally go forward just go up because of the velocity making it go up
MagmaStrike1337alt5
#218540847Saturday, June 10, 2017 4:52 AM GMT

This requires two people to do it. It is a game breaking glitch and it is hilarious. You need any grappling hook (not dulex. black iron or Christmas one.) Hook onto a block Have someone with the Golden Bow and Arrow fully charge it and shoot you while you are still hooked on the block. Breaks the block you are hooked onto.
SceptiIe4Life
#220652953Friday, July 07, 2017 12:36 AM GMT

We need to fix the RC tank, it is one of my favorite gears but doesn't work, it keeps on making me respawn the tank when I move in catalog heaven.

of     1