of     1   

ChrisLols
#100532497Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:04 PM GMT

I've seen many inappropriate games and names of games throughout the games page. Many of which have gone to front page, which is disgusting especially for younger ones. Like shirts and adverts why don't games go through moderation? I know it would be extremely hard for Moderators to see which is bad and not. As so many games are created in just seconds. If they had some sort of checker, which someone would be monitoring which maybe takes some birds eye view of the game or something. I know it would be hard, but do you agree with having Inappropriate games getting rid of more quicker and removed? I've known a game like this be on the front/second page for hours. It's ridiculous, SUPPORT ON THE IDEA OF REMOVING INAPPROPRIATE GAMES QUICKER?
jjjakey
#100533248Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:10 PM GMT

Rule breaking items could still be hidden in the game making the system a pointless waste of time. Secondly, photo mods still take about half a day on average to fully check my pictures, if I'm updating a game to test minor bug fixes, I don't have that kind of time.
ChrisLols
#100533493Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:11 PM GMT

Ok. I agree. It's hard to get past this then, I guess it's a near un-solvable problem.
M39a9am3R
#100533719Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:13 PM GMT

With thousands of people joining each day, moderators would have to go through and approve thousands of different games, it would take weeks for a safe game to pass. That is why ROBLOX relies on the Report Abuse button.
Smittxn
#100533840Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:14 PM GMT

This is a very good idea, don't get me wrong. However, you do realize that lots of accounts are created by the minute. Those players need places. Games get updated frequently and it would take weeks for the moderators to approve a game. If you see something that's inappropriate, please use the 'Report Abuse' button for now. Thank you! (+1) Mɪɴɪ Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ.
ChrisLols
#100534025Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:15 PM GMT

Exactly what I said, but you just put it into a different context. If there was a quicker way, but it doesn't seem like there is.
Smittxn
#100534605Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:20 PM GMT

I haven't seen an inappropriate game in a while. That's how you know the moderators are working hard. And since you see a lot of nasty games, it's best you report it so the games don't go into the eyes of the young. :-) (+1)
ChrisLols
#100535126Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:23 PM GMT

Yeah, I see a few every so often. I report any which have inappropriate names or content. My mind is corrupt already, why spoil it for others? I just don't like the idea of younger ones accessing stuff like that. I know there isn't a better solution to this, but I guess for now Reporting it is the best way.
Smittxn
#100535577Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:27 PM GMT

:-) (+1) Mɪɴɪ Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ. | Iғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ, ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 'Rᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ Aʙᴜsᴇ' ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ.

of     1