of     1   

Vurzain
#100928564Wednesday, June 12, 2013 1:46 AM GMT

Instead of the email I thought of roblox putting automatic bans to a person wh spams like a bc chain or how to get blah blah blah. I was wondering I always keep vertifying my emiail and can't post a comment even though I never spammed. I really thought it was a good idea doing that so innocent people can post a comment in games and shirts and models and secals anyone else has this problem? If you do reply me back!
KielbasaFTW
#100932757Wednesday, June 12, 2013 2:21 AM GMT

You have to verify your e mail every time you're going to comment, I believe. However, for me, I don't have to verify my e mail. I've never spammed before, so maybe if you have a history of spamming, then they make you verify your e mail. I guess they just don't want to take the risk of spammers, so they make most people verify their e mail. This obviously isn't working, because everywhere I go, spammers are spamming. Probably 6/10 comments are spam. And it's not just on games, it's on clothing and other things as well.
Carbinus
#100937168Wednesday, June 12, 2013 2:58 AM GMT

Support.
KielbasaFTW
#100937561Wednesday, June 12, 2013 3:01 AM GMT

Sorry, I didn't realize this was an idea of yours. I thought this was simply a post from you complaining about the new email verification system.
KielbasaFTW
#100937922Wednesday, June 12, 2013 3:04 AM GMT

I would support this. I think they should keep track of everyone's comments. And everytime you want to comment, the mods look at your commenting history, and if you have a history of spamming, then they shouldn't let you comment.

of     1