of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

ultrakiller21
#101332922Saturday, June 15, 2013 12:45 PM GMT

20 years ago, an enormous infection hit the United States of America. It was such a big surprise no-one saw it coming and over 15 million people died the first month. Bodies lay there on the floor, completely still. But now, now is different. The army has taken control of a little town 20 miles south of New York City. The falling skyscrapers could be seen very clearly from the town, and it was really hard to resist not to watch it. It's like an apocalypse movie.. but just.. more... Real. And so, you do normal life business. Sure, you see the odd gas mask or something there and then, but it still seems normal. Normal until one day... that one day a group called 'Fireflies' attack the army settlement. You've escaped via the Eastern Underground Tunnel and made your way out with other survivors. Now, it's up to you to decide your and your friends' survival. This, is the last of us. RULES; -No ubering -No 'god-mode' -Just because you start of with a shotgun and a revolver doesn't mean you can go out and kill zombies, you need to find ammo. Ammo is rare. -No rude behaviour -ROBLOX Forum Rules apply CHARACTER SHEET INFO; Primary Weapons; Fire Axe, Baseball Bat, Chainsaw, SPAS-12 Shotgun. [Better grade weaponry found later on in the RP] Secondary Weapons; Pocket knife, sharp piece of glass, old revolver. [Better grade weaponry found later on in the RP] Bags; Military Patrol Pack, Hiker's Pack, School Bag. [Better bags found later on in the RP] LoS CS Full Name; A.ge; Personality; Appearance; Backstory[how did you come/get here]; Primary Weapon; Secondary Weapon; Bag; EXAMPLE LoS CS Full Name; Johnny Gat A.ge; 14 Personality; Used to be very shy but sporty, but now he's always watching his back after 'the accident'. Appearance; Plain purple T-Shirt with worn light blue jeans. Dark brown hair and glossy blue eyes Backstory[how did you come/get here]; He was the kid of one of the soldiers that guarded the settlement until he died at the Firefly attack. Primary Weapon; Baseball Bat Secondary Weapon; Old Revolver Bag; Military Patrol Pack
ultrakiller21
#101333197Saturday, June 15, 2013 12:48 PM GMT

LoS CS Full Name; James Anderson A.ge; 35 Personality; A sporty lad, used to be quite shy at school when he was younger but became mentally stronger over the years until he joined the military. Appearance; Ripped bloody US Army ACU uniform, ACU helment and worn dark brown leather combat boots. Dark brown hair and glossy green eyes. Backstory[how did you come/get here]; He joined the military and then was assigned to hold the little settlement near NYC. Primary Weapon; SPAS-12 Shotgun Secondary Weapon; Pocket knife Bag; Military Patrol Pack
Ultraelite
#101334143Saturday, June 15, 2013 1:02 PM GMT

[Ultrakiller, Military in Last of Us wear black armor with riot helms and stuff. Examples from INGAME. http://www.roblox.com/Outbreak-Soldier-5-item?id=119170640 http://www.roblox.com/Outbreak-Soldier-4-item?id=119170629 http://www.roblox.com/Outbreak-Grunt-5-item?id=119170427 And during the intro they don't use ACU, they use this. http://www.roblox.com/Soldier-2-item?id=119170780]
Ultraelite
#101334399Saturday, June 15, 2013 1:06 PM GMT

[Just a tip man, mind if I be a soldier with ya?]
ultrakiller21
#101334511Saturday, June 15, 2013 1:09 PM GMT

Sure
Ultraelite
#101334854Saturday, June 15, 2013 1:14 PM GMT

[Oh, and what's funny is. The military get as badly owned as normal people, so it's not really unfair guys.]
ultrakiller21
#101335044Saturday, June 15, 2013 1:17 PM GMT

[The reason why I had ACU instead of what was actually in LoS is because I haven't played it yet so yeah] [And also, I want it to have like a co-op kind of feel... and a bit different to LoS so I don't want someone going 'oh yeah he'll die' etc.]
Ultraelite
#101335247Saturday, June 15, 2013 1:21 PM GMT

[Cool, cheers. I'm adding on a few things to my Char sheet though.] [And I feel lazy..] Full Name; Private First Class. Matthew Dallas A.ge; 23 Personality; Matthew grew up as a very intelligent and respectful person, however, over the years of quarantining the civilians, he has began to change his approach to more brutal methods of order, rather than calming them down, like most soldiers. He also gained a extreme amount of paranoia, he NEVER takes off his mask, he is that afraid of the infection. In order to eat, he breaks up his rations until they are liquid, then drinks them via the gasmask's water tube. Physical Appearance: Matthew stands roughly at 6'1, with an average male's weight. He has small pointed ears, some people call him a elf because of it. He is an albino, has sapphire blue eyes and a small unnoticeable nose. His eyes follow the same pattern. His fingers are short and stubby, making it hard for him to grab things. He has a knee wound, which is evident by a bandage wrapped around his knee, this makes it harder for him to climb and jump, due to his legs already being damaged. He has numerous scars on his torso. Some people say he lacks a eye, but he wears a gasmask so much due to his paranoia that no-one really knows. Clothes Appearance; http://www.roblox.com/Outbreak-Soldier-3-item?id=119170599 Backstory[how did you come/get here]; He enlisted in the military when he was eighteen, due to the fact he enlisted DURING the outbreak, he had to have numerous biological and psychological checks to see if he was infected or not, he was read as clean and sent to a military camp where he trained for the next six months, on the seventh month, his instructor was shot dead by another trainee because he was infected. Later, six more at the camp fell sick and turned into runners, and then quickly into clickers. Watching as his fellow trainees were slaughtered or turned, he fled into the armory, hid for a long time, until he saw the Gas-mask. He put on this gas-mask, maneuvering around the clickers and their echolocation abilities. Now, at this date, he still has an unexplainable fear of the infection, especially clickers. Recently, he was stationed at the camp, two weeks before it was attacked. He watched two children turn into clickers from the Stalker stage and proceed to butcher atleast six soldiers. These fears turned into paranoia, and now, if he sees ANYONE who is infected. He just shoots them until they stop breathing. Primary Weapon; Secondary Weapon; Bag;
Ultraelite
#101335320Saturday, June 15, 2013 1:22 PM GMT

Oops. Primary Weapon: M12 EBR, basic semi-automatic rifle. Secondary Weapon: M9 Pistol, scavenged from a museum. Bag: Military Patrol Pack.
ultrakiller21
#101453436Sunday, June 16, 2013 10:38 AM GMT

[You can only get the weapons from the list so far, just change the weapons a bit to match the list] [You can find the better grade later on] [We'll start after another person comes]
Ultraelite
#101453541Sunday, June 16, 2013 10:40 AM GMT

[But a M9 would be poor quality nowadays...] [Kay, whatever, Baseball bat.]
ultrakiller21
#101453649Sunday, June 16, 2013 10:42 AM GMT

[If we don't get another person in about 5 mins we'll start, I don't expect it to get lots of participants or anything though, it's been a while since I made an RP in here- need to get my RPiness back together]
Ultraelite
#101453733Sunday, June 16, 2013 10:44 AM GMT

[Meh, I doubt a lot of people have played Last of Us yet.]
ultrakiller21
#101453815Sunday, June 16, 2013 10:45 AM GMT

[But they should've heard about it, I mean it has a chance of becoming GOTY]
Ultraelite
#101453845Sunday, June 16, 2013 10:46 AM GMT

[Chance? Dude, that game is awesome.]
ultrakiller21
#101454102Sunday, June 16, 2013 10:51 AM GMT

[Alright let's start, it's been sometime enough of VGF talk hehe] James Anderson- I walk down the tunnel, turning on my torch and checking the corners. I keep my SPAS-12 at ready, and prepare to shoot at anything that moves in-front of me. I was really lucky to have escaped our settlement, it was later overrun by hundreds of infected after the fireflies attacked. I still wonder if anyone else survived...
ultrakiller21
#101454166Sunday, June 16, 2013 10:53 AM GMT

[By the way, this isn't just totally based off Last of Us, it's also somewhat based of DayZ and State of Decay]
Ultraelite
#101454532Sunday, June 16, 2013 11:00 AM GMT

MD I breathed and exhaled quickly as I continued to jog away from the camp. My mind was set on escaping at any cost, my legs were tired and my body was frail. I felt my foot hit a cut-down branch, I fell forward quickly, with a painful crack as my filter broke on impact. "Oh god!" He says, ripping the filter out whilst breathing in the last uncontaminated gulp. Floundering around for a spare filter took a long time, I felt my arms tiring alongside my leg, it wouldn't be long until I fell asleep entirely.
ScarStrelok
#101460116Sunday, June 16, 2013 12:44 PM GMT

N@me:Lance corporal. Richard Cens A.ge:32 Personality:Richard is social towards people but will use deadly force if necessary, and likes, but not loves, to talk. Appearance:That shall go with outbreak solider 5 Backstory:Richard enlisted in the army 6 months ago and was assigned to help evacuate NYC...But after that he was then assigned to guard the settlement. Primary weapon:SPAS-12 secondary weapon:old revolver Bag:Military patrol pack
HerrWolfgang22
#101460901Sunday, June 16, 2013 12:56 PM GMT

Full Name; Lance Corporal Drew Wilde A.ge;22 Personality;Is a cold person, has little care for people besides fellow Military personnel. Is naturally quiet, and enjoy's killing his enemies painfully. Appearance; 6'4, Ashy Blonde Hair and piercing Blue eyes. Wears the same Equipment as Outbreak Soldier 5. Backstory[how did you come/get here];Moved with Family to America from Britain at a young age, was only an Infant when the Outbreak occurred. Enlisted in the Military at 17 and just patrolled the Streets until the Fireflies started attacking. Is a good Soldier, and in a riot is very spiteful. Has no opinion towards the Fireflies, just one question.. What is the point? Primary Weapon; Spas 12 Shotgun. Secondary Weapon;Pocket Knife Bag;Military Patrol Pack. (Is that alright? I know in the Last Of Us that Soldier's wear Blue Uniform's, but can we maybe find other Military Camouflage's later on in the Role-Play?)
ScarStrelok
#101461101Sunday, June 16, 2013 1:00 PM GMT

Oh yea and Richards physical appearance: Richard stands at 6'3, has black hair, green eyes, and a shaved beard behind his mask. Also, Richard's limited diet has made him thin.
ultrakiller21
#101461749Sunday, June 16, 2013 1:10 PM GMT

[Both accepted] [Yes you can find pretty much anything later on in the RP, depending on what other characters do. For example say you're in a parking lot somewhere- you could try to find a working car or run from the zombie horde. Choices mean quite a bit in this RP]
Ultraelite
#101461903Sunday, June 16, 2013 1:12 PM GMT

[So what, are the zombies like the Last Of Us ones or something else?] MD I continued moving across the tunnel, aiming my pistol around at the shadows that surrounded me.
ultrakiller21
#101461908Sunday, June 16, 2013 1:12 PM GMT

JA- 'Hey there, fella- what's your name*' I asked somewhat calmly, walking down the tunnel until I stop and sit down on some wet concrete, looking up into the ceiling. 'It's a perfect place to start diggin, what d'ya say*' [Where I put a * it means it's a question mark, both of my shifts are broken and I'm looking for a way to fix it, sorry guys.]
ultrakiller21
#101462018Sunday, June 16, 2013 1:14 PM GMT

[The zombies are currently the weakest. Later on we embark into *won't spoil for ya* and there'll be more heavily mutated 'things' that have health the same as 50 weak infected, something like that.]

of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right