of     1   

JuliusCadmus
#101370788Saturday, June 15, 2013 7:23 PM GMT

Idea: The ability to mute a user in-game. How it works: In the leaderboard, when you click on a user's name, a mini tab displaying "Send Friend Request" and "Report User" appear. Underneath those, there is a "Mute" button. Upon pressing this, a little speaker icon with an X going through it, or something similar, will appear beside that user's name. He/She has now been muted. Why it can be useful: Say somebody is bothering you in a game. They might be spamming, insulting you, being immature, anything that might be bugging you. You're enjoying the game and don't feel like leaving, but this person just will not shut up. So, you can mute them. This will only take affect for the person who muted the player. You will no longer see that person's chats, but others who have not muted the person will.
JuliusCadmus
#101371321Saturday, June 15, 2013 7:27 PM GMT

I also should have added, you can unmute the player as well by going through the same process, and upon leaving the server, the mute has been removed. This means that if you and that person go to another game and end up in the same server, you will have to remute that player.
CheersLove
#101372087Saturday, June 15, 2013 7:34 PM GMT

Translation: somebody is making fun of me on teh internet and i am 2 immature to ignore them!!!!11

of     1