of     1   

tdogredman
#101532021Monday, June 17, 2013 12:50 AM GMT

I am thinking.... 3rd person: Walking around a game. A dude drops his hat in front of you [using "="] You drop yours and take his. --------BUT--------- If you go into first person mode [Zoom all the way in] and THEN remove your hat, It vanishes. POOF. Where did that hat go? No idea. Here is where my idea comes in: Could you make it so when you enter first person mode and remove your hat, it comes off? That would be nice because I like first person mode and hate when I cannot share my hat. Here is a second idea [A side idea, if you will.]: Maybe you could make one of the keyboard buttons make your hat vanish. Like first person mode. That would be good too. If you don't want your hat anymore and are in a lag-filled game, what do you do? Drop your hat and cause a crashed server? Here is another thing, if you are very personal about your hats, this "hat vanish" button would help you Keep your hat. In beautiful landscapes of games, don't you think some random "red futurion" hat would ruin it? Take my ideas into consideration please. -tdogredman
TheoDel
#101532675Monday, June 17, 2013 12:56 AM GMT

Support. This glitch works on skateboards: upon entering First Person Mode and jumping on a skateboard...Poof! Where's your character? Vanished/invisible :P I don't see much use for your "side idea", but I guess it can be a handy feature time-to-time.
tdogredman
#101533156Monday, June 17, 2013 1:01 AM GMT

Why thank you. The side idea is a SIDE idea after all. It isn't that important.
tdogredman
#101534983Monday, June 17, 2013 1:19 AM GMT

B U M P Bump

of     1