of     1   

TheXboxJuan
#102056048Friday, June 21, 2013 4:11 AM GMT

2008 - Lakers lost in 6 games 2009 - Lakers won in less than 7 games 2010 - Lakers won in 7 games 2011 - Heat lost in 6 games 2012 - Heat won in less than 7 games 2013 - Heat won in 7 games WATCH OUT, THERE'S GONNA BE SOME BIG OFFSEASON MOVE THIS YEAR
Bensbrother
#102056121Friday, June 21, 2013 4:12 AM GMT

Legit.
TheXboxJuan
#102059870Friday, June 21, 2013 4:44 AM GMT

k
extemmasfriend2
#102060864Friday, June 21, 2013 4:54 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
swordsman12345
#102062126Friday, June 21, 2013 5:07 AM GMT

I honestly, think this post was completely pointless, therefore, you have completely wasted mine, and all the readers time. I honestly think you should stop posting on this forum, because your posts are completely pointless, I think that you had no idea of what you were typing. I am not happy that you have wasted mine, or any other peoples time. They took time to, click on this thread, read it, and you wasted there time, you should feel ashamed of what you have done, due to this wasted time, they could have done something productive with there life, but you have wasted that opportunity. I think that this post was honestly not a very smart idea, and i hope u get punished for your actions. " Life can be defined as the experience between birth and death, or can be defined as existence itself, nature, the universe, or quite simply as everything in existence. Life is. It is self evident through experience. Life expresses in a multitude of forms, but in essence is as an interconnected oneness. This oneness, which is all there is, exists and expresses in many dimensions, including that of space and time. Space makes it possible for life forms to exist as distinct entities in relation to each other, evolving though the interaction. Within the realm of space we experience physical existence, in physical bodies, the apparent hub of all our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual experiences. The dimension of time makes it possible to experience Life as a series of distinct events occurring in a sequential nature. This enables the phenomena of experience, growth and evolution. While it may seem that we are only that which lives, we are in essence life itself. And while it may seem that we are separate from each other, separate from the universe, and from life itself, we are intrinsically interconnected. WE ARE ALL ONE – not as a mere concept, but as a reality beyond our realm of concepts, beyond the divisive mind. Our true self, the innermost you and me, is intimately connected with the infinite consciousness that pervades all things and enables all experience. From this consciousness emerges this ‘seeming reality’ of separation, individuality, limitation, insufficiency and need – in order that we may experience ourselves in a myriad of ways, and have the opportunity to create and re-create ourselves – and our world – continually in our highest ideas, our deepest desires, and greatest imaginings. In doing so, we take the process of life – and life itself – to the next level of being and expression in a wondrous, magnificent, ever-evolving reality. In the process, we get to create meaning and have some fun along the way!" THerefore, i think you have wasted part of my life, as long as with the others who have read this post, i think you should stop posting, seriously, you are wasting all our time. People are now confused about if they should have this thread, they think maybe the same as me, and if you are taking time to read this, i should be ashamed, because i have actually wasted your time, you thought that some part of this was pasted, im pretty sure that you are now unsatisfied with your post, and not only did you take time out of there lifes and mine, more now of mine, since i have wrote this whole thing out, just to prove a point? Do you feel bad? good. Thats what i honestly think.
extemmasfriend2
#102095329Friday, June 21, 2013 3:01 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
VibrantSky
#102095879Friday, June 21, 2013 3:08 PM GMT

@sword tl;dr They are thinking of moving bosh anyways.
kobematthew
#102096736Friday, June 21, 2013 3:17 PM GMT

@sword get out
Master750
#102099065Friday, June 21, 2013 3:40 PM GMT

I got even more 2002 - Los Angeles Lakers win title with Shaquille O'Neal 2006 - Miami Heat win title with Shaquille O'Neal ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2 Years Later 2004 - Shaquille O'Neal leaves the Lakers, Lakers become lottery team 2008 - Shaquille O'Neal leaves the Heat, Miami become lottery team ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After that 2006, 2007 - After missing the playoffs, the Lakers have back to back 1st round exits. Their first playoff bout ends in 7, their second in 5. During this time, the team is essentially Kobe Bryant (A top-5 player) and garbage. 2009, 2010 - After missing the playoffs, the Heat have back to back 1st round exits. Their first playoff bout ends in 7, their second in 5. During this time, the team is essentially Dwayne Wade (A top-5 player) and garbage. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2008 - The Lakers' solid offseason/trade deadline allows them to become one of the best teams in the league. 2011 - The Heat's solid offseason/trade deadline allows them to become one of the best teams in the league. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2008 - The Lakers make it all the way to the Finals, without much competition, only to lose in 6 to a defensive minded team full of hungry veterans. Their star player recieves a ton of hate for his poor performance. 2011 - The Heat make it all the way to the Finals, without much competition, only to lose in 6 to a defensive minded team full of hungry veterans. Their star player recieves a ton of hate for his poor performance. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2009 - The Lakers make it back to the Finals, and get matched up against an unexperienced team featuring one of the brightest young stars in the NBA. 2012 - The Heat make it back to the Finals, and get matched up against an unexperienced team featuring one of the brightest young stars in the NBA. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2009 - The Lakers win in 5, proving all the doubters wrong 2012 - The Heat win in 5, proving all the doubters wrong ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2010 - The Lakers make it back to the finals, matched up against a former title team with it's core still in tact. 2013 - The Heat make it back to the finals, matched up against a former title team with it's core still in tact. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2010 - The Lakers go down 3-2, but win Game 6 to force Game 7 at home. 2013 - The Heat go down 3-2, but win Game 6 to force Game 7 at home. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2010 - The Lakers manage to win game 7, claiming the NBA title and winning back-to-back. 2013 - The Heat manage to win game 7, claiming the NBA title and winning back-to-back
kobematthew
#102099136Friday, June 21, 2013 3:40 PM GMT

How long it take you to type that?
Master750
#102099276Friday, June 21, 2013 3:42 PM GMT

It was a copy pasta

of     1