of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

MuteGnome
#102628566Monday, June 24, 2013 8:11 PM GMT

On the time that you create your account, you will have to go through a 5-10 minute tutorial, showing what you can do, and features you will have if you purchase BC. Such as many other games, there will be a popup, perhaps a game, that will show up on your screen, throughout this tutorial it will show how you can customize your character(it could be interactive, ex: Click on this shirt to wear it! Or it could just be plain). After proceeding the basic things such as purchasing items, and teaching users how to play games, you will have a BC feature for a moment (you won't be able to purchase anything that is not included in the tutorial), throughout the BC demonstration it will show you the features; such as: BC Games, In-Game Currency, More Places and the other things that include ways to bring in currency to your account. After the BC section is finished, it will be immediately removed. While the tutorial concludes, it could take you to a Roblox place, called Roblox Greeting Centre, or something... within this place they could have several things (not needed at all, basically another suggestion)... To name a few, perhaps in game teleporters that transfer you to the games of the month/spotlight games, or have an in-game shop that allows you to buy fantastic clothes from people like FighterAce, this is a whole other suggestion, so I will zoom back to my main one for now... I think that this would be effective to Roblox because it will increase the amount of players who buy BC, because they actually fully understand the features. This will also educate the "noobs" on how to prevent being scammed, or going to copied/false thumbnailed places. Overall this would make the community better, and might cut down on trolls if its long enough. Support, Thanks! Add some other ideas too, No support, tell me ways to make this better, and why?
MuteGnome
#102630583Monday, June 24, 2013 8:23 PM GMT

Bump
DaltonDJWilliams
#102631199Monday, June 24, 2013 8:26 PM GMT

I do not support these for a matter of reasons. 1. This would be very annoying, what if you just forgot your details and needed a new ROBLOXian. 2. The ROBLOX employees do not have enough time to constantly update a game with all their other jobs. 3. You are not supposed to exchange money for groups, logos etc so it is not ROBLOX's responsibilities if you get cammed. 4. It would take a lot more employees at ROBLOX to tell the user about false copied games. 5. Most of these are things that you gain after playing the game for a while, unless you are Telamon then you have always been a noob sometimes. 6. There are a lot of help videos on YouTube.
killer8190
#102631359Monday, June 24, 2013 8:27 PM GMT

I support this idea.
MuteGnome
#102632006Monday, June 24, 2013 8:31 PM GMT

"1. This would be very annoying, what if you just forgot your details and needed a new ROBLOXian." Less trolls, teaches you to remember... "2. The ROBLOX employees do not have enough time to constantly update a game with all their other jobs." Then whats the point of S&I, they have too many other jobs to look. "3. You are not supposed to exchange money for groups, logos etc so it is not ROBLOX's responsibilities if you get cammed." That's why they can aware you about it... "4. It would take a lot more employees at ROBLOX to tell the user about false copied games." It would not take any more employees, considering that the new like/dislike system could easily be implemented into being made automatic statistics. "5. Most of these are things that you gain after playing the game for a while, unless you are Telamon then you have always been a noob sometimes." That's why it would be a better community if you have people knowing what they're doing. "6. There are a lot of help videos on YouTube." Nothing to say to that other than... LOL
Guest2013ishere
#102632110Monday, June 24, 2013 8:32 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
DaltonDJWilliams
#102633634Monday, June 24, 2013 8:41 PM GMT

Couple of things wrong with your argument. You said on OP that it would teach people how not to get cammed, this is different to discouraging them from getting cammed. There is a point of S&I, it is for ideas like game and website features.. This idea would need it to be ongoing work where most S&I goldmine ideas do not need continuous. As for the first one, teaches you to remember. What if someone had become brain damaged and not remembered his details but knew how to play ROBLOX. There are also better ways to stop trolls such as a limit to the amount of ROBLOXians per IP. I feel people learn better if they learn the hard way, in a school if a class doesn't listen by doing it by the rule book, the teacher shouts and *boof* silence.
MuteGnome
#102634732Monday, June 24, 2013 8:48 PM GMT

"You said on OP that it would teach people how not to get cammed, this is different to discouraging them from getting cammed." What is cammed? You have no idea what you're talking about. "There is a point of S&I, it is for ideas like game and website features.. This idea would need it to be ongoing work where most S&I goldmine ideas do not need continuous." No "As for the first one, teaches you to remember. What if someone had become brain damaged and not remembered his details but knew how to play ROBLOX. There are also better ways to stop trolls such as a limit to the amount of ROBLOXians per IP." That's like saying "What if somebody died? I would I get their account?" If they were brain damaged they would most likely not be playing this game, nor would they care what account their on. "I feel people learn better if they learn the hard way, in a school if a class doesn't listen by doing it by the rule book, the teacher shouts and *boof* silence." Make a legitimate argument sil-vous plaits.
akachickenlittle2
#102635252Monday, June 24, 2013 8:52 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
DaltonDJWilliams
#102635499Monday, June 24, 2013 8:54 PM GMT

cammed is 5cammed, the original word is blocked in the filter and you can get IP banned for theft of ROBLOXian, (The 5 is an s). As for the details, I just gave an example. It depends on that incident, if you get haxed then is that your fault? No. For the last one I mean people need to learn how to play by experiance. ROBLOX cannot spoon feed a quarter of its players.
MuteGnome
#102635843Monday, June 24, 2013 8:56 PM GMT

"cammed is 5cammed, the original word is blocked in the filter and you can get IP banned for theft of ROBLOXian, (The 5 is an s)." You can get banned for anything... "As for the details, I just gave an example. It depends on that incident, if you get haxed then is that your fault? No." It is your fault most of the time... "For the last one I mean people need to learn how to play by experiance. ROBLOX cannot spoon feed a quarter of its players. " Interactive Tutorial = experience in minutes.
DaltonDJWilliams
#102636659Monday, June 24, 2013 9:02 PM GMT

Interactive experiance = annoying, stupid, not needed etc. I could go on for ever. I do not care about noobs, I think about them as free KO's. With Haxin, how is that your fault most of the time? Explain that. The ROBLOX moderators are good, you get banned only if you did something wrong.
MuteGnome
#102636994Monday, June 24, 2013 9:04 PM GMT

"Interactive experiance = annoying, stupid, not needed etc. I could go on for ever. I do not care about noobs, I think about them as free KO's." A lot of other games have tutorials... Also, learn to spell experience right spoiled brat. "With Haxin, how is that your fault most of the time? Explain that." Because if you don't say a word, nobody wants to hack you. "The ROBLOX moderators are good, you get banned only if you did something wrong." Tonnes of people get banned for no exact reason, Humans Make Mistakes, but you know, you probably don't (lol).
MuteGnome
#102638171Monday, June 24, 2013 9:12 PM GMT

Trollicious bump
YhungChung
#102700627Tuesday, June 25, 2013 5:12 AM GMT

Title says it all
copilotheh
#102701181Tuesday, June 25, 2013 5:19 AM GMT

no sprt. hakers cld hck it and giv telaman robex
CheersLove
#102701270Tuesday, June 25, 2013 5:20 AM GMT

How about it's optional.
Ulrond
#102703379Tuesday, June 25, 2013 5:44 AM GMT

Support.
ForceSky
#102752781Tuesday, June 25, 2013 5:51 PM GMT

Support for some reasons: 1. Noobs are looked down upon on ROBLOX for some reason. This tutorial could stop that. 2. It could emphasize on building, which is one of the main facets of ROBLOX. @noisy, I was once a noob. You were once a noob. You are still a noob.
DaltonDJWilliams
#102758119Tuesday, June 25, 2013 6:41 PM GMT

Hello people, I am the real noisygamegod5000. I logged on over my cousins house, he must of made this. I apologise on his behalf, I have logged him out now and regained control, this will not happen again. I do actually support this idea. If you do not believe that my cousin had my ROBLOXian then it is your loss.
MuteGnome
#102767091Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:45 PM GMT

Thanks for the support, Trollicious Bump
bigbadke12
#102767828Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:50 PM GMT

Support.
Udoxas
#102769182Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:58 PM GMT

(This is regarding the part where you can buy the clothes from fighterace) Fighterace, all he wants is money, MONEY. He makes clothes and sells them for 30 robux, because he wants money. You can get better from VendettaTheGreat, Sheepie, and Shadic, and they're way cheaper. That's just a complain about where it's featuring fighteraces work. Other then that, support.
MuteGnome
#102777935Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:03 PM GMT

Bump
Malconer
#102910907Wednesday, June 26, 2013 6:55 PM GMT

I support, but a tutorial regarding what an RP game is would be useful, take a look at KL2 and you'll see a lot of people with no CLUE what it is.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right