chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

good_evening
#102881022Wednesday, June 26, 2013 2:43 PM GMT

That's why the should bring back ROBLOX User voice!
sassle12
#102882027Wednesday, June 26, 2013 2:53 PM GMT

^ Yes I agree but this whole thread is important as well, I can see where you're coming from but I also disagree. Look at FrozenGias reply.
Jamesnorrington123
#102882466Wednesday, June 26, 2013 2:57 PM GMT

Support. Even I thought of this.
OreoBabe
#102901563Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:47 PM GMT

@buzzshockey and persa "^ Oreo no one ever suggested ANY of those things, and catalog items, groups, sets and hair are things that has been here since the beginning of ROBLOX." Actually, yes they have and I've witnessed them myself. While they specifically haven't been implemented, some ideas were taken from S&I for ROBLOX. By catalog items I mean different ideas of hats and faces. "Mega servers, Personal servers, BC games, Package for girls and Enemies and Allies is all things we never suggested." Mega servers - I've seen many threads suggesting that servers allow more people. Personal Servers - I've made a suggestion like this before and a moderator commented on it. I suggested we could build with a friend privately and have it save. Many others suggested it also. BC Games - Lots of BC'ers suggested being alone in a game/server. Packages for Girls- You probably weren't here. So many people were ranting that the block bodies were too guy-ish. "The only thing people maybe suggested was Enemies and Allies but not anything else. Even trading is a common sense idea, almost every online site has one so it wouldn't have mattered if we suggested it or not it would have still been made." How do you know ROBLOX didn't get any ideas from S&I? "There are great ideas everyday on the forums, and if Moderators actually paid a little more attention to the forums ROBLOX would actually be BETTER. They will do whatever that makes them happy not us, it's no longer about the users, it's now just about money." Cry some more. They pay attention more than ever now. All they've been doing is listening and fixing. It's always been about the users, and of course they care about money. Without money, this website wouldn't function. What business doesn't care about their money intake?
Yankeedon
#102982646Thursday, June 27, 2013 3:35 AM GMT

Such things need to be done. Supported by- {[~(TheYankeedon Productions)~]}
J48youngmaster
#102982803Thursday, June 27, 2013 3:37 AM GMT

Those words are true Real, you've earned my support.
TheUnpaidIntern
#102983559Thursday, June 27, 2013 3:42 AM GMT

I don't think they'll listen, all the mods are bots anyway LE BUMP
BrendonTheWizard
#102987352Thursday, June 27, 2013 4:13 AM GMT

They're not bots :P
BrendonTheWizard
#102987386Thursday, June 27, 2013 4:13 AM GMT

Them moderators aren't bots, rymanator10 bro :U

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2