of     1   

gabrielroblox4
#102869672Wednesday, June 26, 2013 12:08 PM GMT

Megaphone-A. Item that cost's 100 Robux and you can get as many as you want. What does it do?-It sends out a message to ALL Roblox users[Like there is a little bar On top of the ATR Forum,the bar is black] How does it work?-You buy it and than once you click the Item a bar will pop upsaying[What woudl you like the message to be?]And under that you write you're message...And it can only be 1-20characters long.. And onse you send the message[It pops up on the black bar ontop of the ATR Forum... And you're message stays the're for 10 seconds. And if others send messages at the same time as you do it takes turns. If youre message doesent pop up after 1 min,contact ROBLOX..And tell them. Why does this effect people?-instead of foruming in 1 forum.The Megaphone is like ALL the forums combined in 1-And it's easier to talk like that.... -EG Of megaphone.. Lets just say i'm looking for a trade and i want to tel ALOT of people to send me trade request.-Megaphone an be useful because i can buy it type in my message,and than it stays there for 10 seconds,allowing people who care to trade alot they will see that message. -How is this helpful?-Again,You use it to tell something to EVERYONE. Can you spam?-It's a wait 30 seconds thing. Post message and wait 30 seconds. Will it need BC???No,NBC'ers can use it too.But they must have 100robux to buy it...-It can help ROBLX USers much better-Where did i get this idea from?I made it myself BEFORE Supporting and Not supporting PLEASE Ask MORE Questions[PM]me. This is a great idea. Why is it bad-???Nothing could be bad because...You cant spam...It's 100 robux...And you can do anything on it BUT-Swear[Swear words will just turn in to blanks]-AMAZING Thing about it???IT ALLOWS MODS To shotout things to people,,,,And if you miss the shoutout after the 10 seconds went bye.Ask people what [who ever]Said...
Sniper55667
#102870271Wednesday, June 26, 2013 12:17 PM GMT

half-support, what if a troll gets one?
gabrielroblox4
#102870449Wednesday, June 26, 2013 12:20 PM GMT

Well,if a troll gets 1-He just wstes 100 robux,because IDK if anyone would use it to troll...And if he does get 1[troll]And swears or spams He will be given a warning/ban....
TheUnpaidIntern
#102872706Wednesday, June 26, 2013 12:58 PM GMT

of     1