of     13   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

misgav11
#103571340Monday, July 01, 2013 4:42 AM GMT

Game Link: http://www.roblox.com/%E8%88%9E-Dragon%CE%B9a-%D1%82%D0%BDe-land-%D0%B2eyond-%D2%93an%D1%82a%D1%95%CE%B9e%D1%95-%E8%88%9E-place?id=50367650 Game Description: Claim,Grow,Raise, and breed dragons. A user friendly game that easy to lean and play with your friends, based on Raise A Dragon Game. Getting Started: You just entered the game, filled with plants and mystical creatures. go and search the land for any eggs that you see, once you found an egg use the 'Main Tool' on it to learn more about the egg, and if interested collecting and raising it. Note: all users can collect only 1 egg if they have no dragons or all adult dragons. Different egg type are found in different locations, some are rare then others. Hatching and growing the dragon: Once you collected an egg, wait for 1-5 minutes until the egg will hatch, you can learn more about the dragon by clicking on it with the main tool, the dragon element depends on the egg descriptions he hatched from. To feed a dragon simply harvest food from plants around you, to harvest food use the Main tool on trees and collect the food, different food have different effect on your dragon. Feeding: Once you collected food, open the backpack image located at the corner right of the screen, click on the food name to put it in your tools, if your dragon hungry click the food on the dragon and he will come to eat it. Adult hood: once the dragon is adult you will determine its gender, you will be able to fly it and breed it also. Flight: if you interested of flying your dragon, simply use the main tool on the adult dragon and click the "Ride Dragon" button. Once you on your dragon, close all your tabs and Deselect and then Select the main tool to reset it to "Ride Mode". To move the dragon click the mouse, if you want it to fly up, move the mouse upwards, and if you like the dragon to fly down, move the mouse downwards. Breeding: Adult dragons can only breed once in there lifetime, they can produce 1-3 eggs, this eggs will be a genetic copy from one of there parents. To breed a dragon simply set the dragon free, he will automatically move around searching for any available opposite gender dragon to breed with. Once both of the dragon mate, the female dragon will lay eggs after 10 minutes, the eggs will be auto given for the user with the female dragon, it is the user decision when ever or not giving one of the eggs to the user he bred with. This is the basics of the game, to learn more visit the game link or ask me. Please give me suggestions or ideas about the game, thank you for reading.
Wendigo_King
#103591465Monday, July 01, 2013 8:59 AM GMT

I would suggest making the backpack be a tool like the main tool to prevent issues of it not appearing, also a save would be amazing...
harmer7234
#103596238Monday, July 01, 2013 10:59 AM GMT

--Quests (To earn gold and rewards) - -Npc's (To give quests and other stuff..) - -A Shop or/and Market place (To buy... Stuff.. Ex: sattles for Dragons, armour, ect) - -Option to be a Dragon Tamer or Dragon Slayer (Dragon Tamers grow and raise dragons. Dragon Slayers kill Dragons and have the Option to buy a horse to ride in the shops.) - -AFK mode. (Players can turn off this mode but when they do they can't move and they and their dragon are safe and don't get hungry, they freeze so this power is not abused) - - Wild Dragons you can fight or Bandits... ect (Bosses) - -Different Dragon types have different looks Ex: Water dragons look like a Sea serpent and have the ability to breathe under water and swim fast, they do not fly but can move on land slowly. They live in the Ocean. Air Dragons look like Wyverns, they are quick and fast in the air but are slower on land. They live in the Mountains. Earth Dragons look like normal dragons but have no wings. They are very fast on land but cannot fly. Earth dragons are good at camouflage and they live in the Forest. Fire Dragons look like normal dragons. They are balanced in there flying and running abilities. Not as fast as an Earth dragon or as quick as a Air dragon though. They are good at fighting and don't ever go near the ocean. Fire Dragons live in the desert or near Volcanoes. Dark Dragons are very rare. There eggs only hatch under the full moon. There powers are a mystery and little is known about them. During the night it is almost impossible to spot one due to there dark scales. Dark dragons are strongest at night. They look like normal dragons and have dark scales, sharp talons and under there wings have a beautiful night sky pattern with many different star like shapes. - - Different landscapes to live in with caves to claim and make your own (Mountains, Ocean, Desert/Volcano, Forest, ect) So these are my ideas for the game, hope you like them. ^-^
misgav11
#103625951Monday, July 01, 2013 5:43 PM GMT

Yes there going to be a shop, npcs, quests and market place to trade or buy other things. You will be able to hunt or claim wild dragons and search for caves involving treasures. i like the afk and the dragon look idea, might add. though in the game different eggs will be located in different locations, i just didn't made that yet.
misgav11
#103626059Monday, July 01, 2013 5:44 PM GMT

Im not going make it a tool, i just might move the gui to a different place, i not going to add save for dragons, but i might add a save for gold.
Wendigo_King
#103645155Monday, July 01, 2013 8:15 PM GMT

Would love to possibly see some kind of more advanced aging and sizing of dragons.. In each dragon related game i have been too it tended to go sorta like... Baby Adult Elder The end... My idea is somewhat a bit more... Egg Baby Child Teen Adult Elder Ancient Ancient Elder But say maybe it would take at least a good 30 - hour to hit ancient elder which would be a massive dragon... or something along those lines... Maybe also a way to pick up eggs say if u wanted to carry you're egg till it hatches...
misgav11
#103682444Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:03 AM GMT

well my first idea was Egg Hatching Child Per Teen Teen Young Adult Adult Elder Ancient Legendary but i made is like in dragon cave.. Egg Hatching Child Adult Remember, i want this game user friendly, not messy,and easy to to learn and play. so the stages idea is disregarded sorry. about the egg..i might add a tool which you can move the egg around if its fine.
Bella4463
#103682533Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:04 AM GMT

new age perks and disadvantages. Adults: can reproduce more than once,or maybe three-five times.with one egg,to lessen overproduction. Elders: never get hunger however,they can't reproduce.also,their flying might also be disabled or made slower.
misgav11
#103683518Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:13 AM GMT

breeding will be only once and im not going change it. that is to prevent mass breeding and its all ready hard to keep up with all the dragons.
Gnougat
#103880798Wednesday, July 03, 2013 2:29 PM GMT

Feeding all your dragons, at a certain number of dragons(4-7), is just too hard to keep up with. Is it possible to make it so that the older they are, the less you have to feed them? And as for the longer and more advanced dragon breeding, perhaps have an advanced egg in the shop, so that it stays user friendly, yet the people who want more can get more, provided they have the gold, of course.
Rhettman815
#103917541Wednesday, July 03, 2013 8:09 PM GMT

Like someone else said make breeding more than once, I agree to that because of the eggs just floating around once they're all gone, they're all gone. So Make a button in main tool make it so... If you breed a second time, you have to give it to someone else or it will disappear in one min. Or so.
misgav11
#103943982Wednesday, July 03, 2013 11:38 PM GMT

This is involving egg hunt so no egg tools, i keep breeding once to prevent mass breeding. dragons should eventually die out or the server will lay, so no "less hunger" as the get adult. but vips will get to learn spells to reduce dragon hungry using there mana. so this ideas will be disregarded, sorry if im pikky.
manmanawesome
#103949116Thursday, July 04, 2013 12:18 AM GMT

make it so that you can buy eggs in the shop or make eggs spawn more because ive never found one :(
misgav11
#103949909Thursday, July 04, 2013 12:24 AM GMT

manman, its a large land, i always find eggs. but the shop sometimes will sell eggs in future, so dont worry.
Rhettman815
#103953377Thursday, July 04, 2013 12:52 AM GMT

Can you make it so you have to eat too? It would be more of a challenge. Plus make it more realistic! Will you add it?
misgav11
#103959900Thursday, July 04, 2013 1:44 AM GMT

im trying to avoids realistic, im trying to move more towards "classic, old style" game. The game itself is all ready challenging, lets keep it that way so players wont get stressed out.
Gnougat
#103979404Thursday, July 04, 2013 4:30 AM GMT

I'm still going with the advanced egg in the shop idea, because it will satisfy all those people who want raising a dragon to actually take time. (This includes me, raising my dragon means feeding him 18 times -.-)
Wendigo_King
#103990758Thursday, July 04, 2013 6:29 AM GMT

I cannot really give a specific but there really need to be some kind of system that rewards players for staying longer i mean say you're average player stays an 30-45 at most why not make a reward for those that stay longer?
misgav11
#103992267Thursday, July 04, 2013 6:47 AM GMT

i dont think its necessary..
Wendigo_King
#104002650Thursday, July 04, 2013 9:53 AM GMT

After just playing for nearly 3 hours i shall now add some new needed things... When you use the "Main Tool" and click the "Give dragon away" or such button there needs to be a back button in-case hit by mistake. Unless i am missing something shop could use more and i did not check everything but the current ( berry = 1 gold ) is too low you should do ( berry = 5-10 gold ) for the prices you're wanting in the shop. invisible barriers around outskirts to prevent dragons from falling or being pushed off ledge. once you're dragon hits age 100 it should no longer need to feed that way you can worry about feeding you're other dragons if you have them. Gold/House/etc like said earlier being saveable would be nice ( maybe just saying have if you pay for a "stable" be able to keep 1 dragon / with limit of one stable ). More appearance of eggs, Since a single server can literally go for hours and have many new players i suggest a 30 minute re-gen time for new eggs and also make the current starting egg appeared number to something like 12. Make more occasional rares, as the metallic dragon is cool i would also find maybe other specials interesting maybe some along these ideas... Dark Dragon - Always male and causes females to lay 4-5 eggs instead of the usual 0-3. Metallic - Maybe have it not need food as often during its feeding ages. Elemental Dragons - These would be based on ( Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Spirit ) unlike the usual said dragons these would have a different design and for example if you're flying as wind elemental you go fasted or heal faster, same idea with each dragon but maybe for different regions. Different Regions - I would like to see more areas like mountains, caves, forest, etc. for now that is all of the suggestions i can think of from having played.
misgav11
#104026581Thursday, July 04, 2013 3:59 PM GMT

"When you use the "Main Tool" and click the "Give dragon away" or such button there needs to be a back button in-case hit by mistake." Ok. "Unless i am missing something shop could use more and i did not check everything but the current ( berry = 1 gold ) is too low you should do ( berry = 5-10 gold ) for the prices you're wanting in the shop." berries and apples are found everywhere, if i make price higher it will be to easy to make money. "invisible barriers around outskirts to prevent dragons from falling or being pushed off ledge." ill add that. "once you're dragon hits age 100 it should no longer need to feed that way you can worry about feeding you're other dragons if you have them." no "Gold/House/etc like said earlier being saveable would be nice ( maybe just saying have if you pay for a "stable" be able to keep 1 dragon / with limit of one stable )." no, but the houses have 3 stables where you can put your dragon in, not save it. "More appearance of eggs, Since a single server can literally go for hours and have many new players i suggest a 30 minute re-gen time for new eggs and also make the current starting egg appeared number to something like 12." no, it takes 20 minutes to grow 1 dragon, and players wont be much interested in collecting new eggs as they want to breed, making a mass server filled with eggs. if you like, ill increase the chances to egg regen per season to 10% "Make more occasional rares, as the metallic dragon is cool i would also find maybe other specials interesting maybe some along these ideas..." give me an example please. "Dark Dragon - Always male and causes females to lay 4-5 eggs instead of the usual 0-3. Metallic - Maybe have it not need food as often during its feeding ages." no, and no. "Elemental Dragons - These would be based on ( Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Spirit ) unlike the usual said dragons these would have a different design and for example if you're flying as wind elemental you go fasted or heal faster, same idea with each dragon but maybe for different regions. " lets keep this game simple, this will stress me out. "Different Regions - I would like to see more areas like mountains, caves, forest, etc." it will lag, and i dont want that.
Wendigo_King
#104032712Thursday, July 04, 2013 4:49 PM GMT

:/ i could be wrong misgav but honestly unless you're using a computer that is even worst then mine which is pretty slow you hsould be fine with some of this stuff.... It aint like you have massive amount of stuff in the game you got dragons land caves and houses ( scripts also ) and seasonal changing... i have seen plenty of games on roblox do that and waaaaaay more and still never give me lag so i honestly cannot imagine adding a few mountains or something will make the game unplayable... That aside... You're "keep it easy" feels like shooting every idea through the heart... I understand making it simple is good and it is it makes it so new players can play and have fun but using that as a reason not to add certain things is not always the best... btw :/ may wanna add a instructions bit for the new players since as "easy" as the game is players seem to be having trouble learning how/or that they need too feed there dragons, claim eggs, and learning how to fly. ^ everything got scrambled so you're free to take that as you will... on a last note... "no, it takes 20 minutes to grow 1 dragon, and players wont be much interested in collecting new eggs as they want to breed, making a mass server filled with eggs. if you like, ill increase the chances to egg regen per season to 10%" And then there are ppl who claim an egg only to decide they do not want it at which point they just give it away without word or kick it off map, or even leave server come back and go for yet another egg which takes eggs from those who start later.... Maybe a 25% chance that 2-3 eggs get placed at season change.
misgav11
#104062737Thursday, July 04, 2013 8:18 PM GMT

"And then there are ppl who claim an egg only to decide they do not want it at which point they just give it away without word or kick it off map, or even leave server come back and go for yet another egg which takes eggs from those who start later.... " then ill make sure that you can only give your dragon away when its adult. and ill add blocks to make sure no one kicks the egg off the map. and i will add a tutorial, dont worry about that.
Wendigo_King
#104154792Friday, July 05, 2013 2:47 PM GMT

Run tool or just run in general the map is large players are slow so it would be nice to be able to run some. Be able to ride your dragon at the age right before adult but not be able to fly yet. :/ seeing pretty much just earth/fire/air would love to see a lot more dragons and such.
superkillersoldier
#104237898Saturday, July 06, 2013 2:14 AM GMT

i sujest making a manuel for noobs

of     13   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right