of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

KateXyo
#104316392Saturday, July 06, 2013 4:46 PM GMT

[STORY] -------------------------- Our world is a huge world. It is amazing and mysterious, It is inhabited by creatures known as Pokemon - And of course humans. Humans capture Pokemon in capsules known as pokeballs. Some people use Pokemon to fight against others. And sometimes they are enslaved to fight against others for an evil cause. If they get hurt, they are brought to a Pokemon Center where they are healed. Pokemon Trainers are humans who fight alongside pokemon to defeat others. They use pokemon to battle with each other. They try to complete the Pokemon Gym Challenges to become the Champion of the Region they are in. Some other people use Pokemon to compete in Pokemon Contests to try prove to others their pokemon is either the cutest, strongest, or the fastest. As we mentioned earlier, some people use Pokemon for evil deeds such as making other evil pokemon, and in some cases, trying to take over the world. Most pokemon are normal, but then you have some extremely rare pokemon called Legendary Pokemon. The world of Pokemon is heavily guarded by legendary sea pokemon, legendary grass, fire, psychic, space, time, air, and dark pokemon. Many evil trainers try to capture these pokemon as they have very strong powers, and they are feared by many. Sometimes the legendary pokemon will work together to support a cause. Sometimes they will fight against each other, the universe as their battlefield, meaning we are in danger when this happens. Will you try and catch legendary pokemon, put your pokemon in a contest, try to be the new pokemon Champion, or even use the pokemon you catch for your selfish needs? You decide. [CS] -------------------------- Human CS - Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Current Region: Region you were born in: Pokemon: Story (OPTIONAL): Personalities: Good/Evil/Neutral: Items: Other: Pokemon CS - Name: Age: Level: Gender: Species: Moves: Wild/Captured: Good/Evil/Neutral: Current Region/Area: Region you were born in: Personalities: Story(OPTIONAL): Other: [ADMINS] -------------------------- These are the current admins: KateXyo Dialga90909 It may be too little, but I have no time as I type this to get many more. You cannot become an admin currently. Admins can... - Be legendary pokemon. - Be team leaders - Capture legendary pokemon. - Accept others - but not themselves. [RULES] -------------------------- 1. Please do not troll. 2. Please do not godmod. 3. Please be descriptive and use lots of descriptive adjectives. 4. Please listen to the admins and I. 5. Please do not OD/Online Date. 6. Please do not spam. 7. Please do not advertise your own threads here. ![ IMPORTANT ]! You can only hold up to 6 pokemon. Not 7, not 8, 6.
KateXyo
#104322850Saturday, July 06, 2013 5:48 PM GMT

You see them, now you don't. I forgot to add that people can have 2 characters - one pokemon and one trainer. No shinies. Human CS - Name: Aira Age: 9 Gender: Female Appearance: Aira is a cheerful girl who, when angered, can turn pretty nasty, but apart from that she is very kind and sweet. She has black hair tied up in 2 pink ribbons, and wears a pink dress with white frills. Her favourite colour is [pretty obviously] pink. Current Region: Unova Region you were born in: Unova Pokemon: Dragonite, Unfezant, Samurott [she only has 3 so far] Story (OPTIONAL): Aira is a girl from Aspertia city, being one of the most popular in the city. Her favourite thing to do is stare down at all of Unova from above, as Aspertia city is on the top of some high mountains. Her favourite pokemon partner is Unfezant. Personalities: Aira has a calm nature, tending to just tell people to "chill" if it comes to a harsh situation. Aira is very caring. Good/Evil/Neutral: Good. Items: Bread, Fire Stone, Water Stone, Whistle, Bottle of water. Other: N/A Pokemon CS - Name: Flair Age: 6 Level: 8 Gender: Male Species: Machop Moves: Dynamic Punch, Cross Chop, Low Kick, Vital Throw Wild/Captured: Wild [so far] Good/Evil/Neutral: Neutral [so far] Current Region/Area: Unova Region you were born in: Unova Personalities: A very timid pokemon, Flare seems very unusual, considering it is a machop, and machop are meant to be very arrogent and very easy to upset. Flare is shy, and always thinks bad about itself. Story(OPTIONAL): N/A Other: Machop has a scar over his left eye, it is black and glows white in the night, machop does not know why this is.
KateXyo
#104507907Sunday, July 07, 2013 9:08 PM GMT

Anyone want to join? eh..
nightdumo
#104515156Sunday, July 07, 2013 10:01 PM GMT

Name: Alex Turner Age: 13 Gender: Male Appearance: Green shirt. Blue jeans. Hazel eyes. Blonde hair. 5'6 tall. Black shoes. Tannish skin. Current Region: Unova Region you were born in: Unova Pokemon: Samurott, Magnezone, and Lucario. Story (OPTIONAL): Personalities: Mostly nice, can be a tiny bit rude. Good/Evil/Neutral: Good Items: Elixr, 2 Hyper Potions Other: N/A
nightdumo
#104515329Sunday, July 07, 2013 10:03 PM GMT

Do I also need a Pokémon CS, or is that optional?
nightdumo
#104516741Sunday, July 07, 2013 10:13 PM GMT

Accept me or not?
Thepopon8r
#104517598Sunday, July 07, 2013 10:20 PM GMT

Name:Robert "Axl" Emner Age:20 Gender:Male Appearance:Raggidy brown hair. Torn white shirt. Cutoff jeans. Blood red eyes. Has a Wartortle Tail Current Region:Unova Region you were born in:Hoenn Pokemon:Sceptile, Wartortle, Porygon, Hitmontop Story (OPTIONAL):It'll be later. Personalities: Very quick to judge, obnoxious, and appears to be mean, despite the happiness inside of him. Good/Evil/Neutral:Neutral Items:None Other:None.
Netprobe
#104520940Sunday, July 07, 2013 10:44 PM GMT

Nice, I'll join this if Creative's thread ever dies or if I get bored.
KateXyo
#104588056Monday, July 08, 2013 7:16 AM GMT

You see them, now you don't. @Both accepted And no, you don't need a pokemon CS, only if you want to RP as a Pokemon aswell, you can have up to one trainer and one pokemon. Admins can have 2 of each and a legendary pokemon if they wish.
KateXyo
#104588807Monday, July 08, 2013 7:25 AM GMT

You see them, now you don't. -- It may sound a bit confusing but you may only roleplay as 1 trainer + 1 pokemon, yet you can have 5 more pokemon. The pokemon cannot roleplay specifically just on a standard rate like *tucks in to food* or *evolves*. Or the pokemon could be acted by 5 more roleplayers. It cannot run off and find a legendary pokemon, as only the pokemon your roleplay involves can do main parts like that. Sure your pokemon is allowed to fly you up somewhere if it is a flying type, or help you out on your adventures, but NOT TOO MUCH, if you know what I mean.
nightdumo
#104606659Monday, July 08, 2013 1:07 PM GMT

@Kate, ok.
nightdumo
#104607250Monday, July 08, 2013 1:16 PM GMT

Name: Alrte (That's what I named it in the game c:) Age: 8 (But why does a Pokémon's age count?) Level: 52 Gender: Female (just like in the game) Species: Altaria (like in the game) Moves: Fly, Dragon Pulse, Cotton Defense, Dragon Slash Wild/Captured: Captured Good/Evil/Neutral: Good Current Region/Area: Unova Region you were born in: Unova (that's my favorite region.) Personalities: Niice Story(OPTIONAL): Other: Nope. (N/A)
nightdumo
#104607303Monday, July 08, 2013 1:17 PM GMT

I have Altaria just so I can use Fly.
KateXyo
#104621727Monday, July 08, 2013 4:29 PM GMT

You see them, now you don't. -- Make your level 45 and I will accept, 50+ is a bit too high to start off
nightdumo
#104621896Monday, July 08, 2013 4:31 PM GMT

But my Altaria's level is what I said in the CS, but I'll lower it down to 39.
faultydex
#104626208Monday, July 08, 2013 5:13 PM GMT

Pokemon CS - Name:Pitch Age:13 Level:5 Gender: Male Species: Pichu Moves:Thundershock, Tail Whip Wild/Captured:Wild Good/Evil/Neutral:Good Current Region/Area:Unova Region you were born in:Unova Personalities:Happy... nice.. heroic? Story(OPTIONAL):None Other:
elfxninja
#104629723Monday, July 08, 2013 5:51 PM GMT

@OP, don't you have to be 10 to become a Pokemon trainer?
KateXyo
#104635188Monday, July 08, 2013 6:36 PM GMT

You see them, now you don't. -- Not in this RP you don't, you have to be over, hm, 7?
KateXyo
#104635283Monday, July 08, 2013 6:37 PM GMT

You see them, now you don't. -- Faulty, accepted. Should we begin RP now or wait for a few more?
nightdumo
#104635582Monday, July 08, 2013 6:39 PM GMT

(Do you have to accept Pokémon?)
KateXyo
#104638663Monday, July 08, 2013 7:02 PM GMT

You see them, now you don't. -- I and dialga90909 have to either accept/decline any character wanting to enter, including pokemon. So yes.
nightdumo
#104641979Monday, July 08, 2013 7:29 PM GMT

(Can you accept Altaria if it's level 42?)
KateXyo
#104751257Tuesday, July 09, 2013 2:00 PM GMT

You see them, now you don't. -- Okay. 42.
KateXyo
#104751734Tuesday, July 09, 2013 2:06 PM GMT

You see them, now you don't. -- Begin RP Aria I walk through a forest, having no sense of where I am, my mind in another world has brought me to here, everyone and everything seems so lively, and I am beginning to like it here. I see a pikachu and wave to it, it seems to wave back and shout "pikachu!" in a happy tone. I walk on past it. I come across a huge statue of a pokemon and it seems to be a lucario. Underneath the statue is an engravement reading "He who crosses the territory of lucario shall be punished". I shiver and begin to step away from the statue, a bit freaked out by that. Flair I see a human stepping back from the Statue of Lucario and walk over to the human. To my suprise, the human trips and lands behind me. I run over to see if the human is okay, and it seems she is. The human only has a cut and a scratch. I help the human up and try to apologise, and the human accepts my apology.
nightdumo
#104752356Tuesday, July 09, 2013 2:14 PM GMT

Alrte I walk in the forest near Aria, I see a Swadloon laying near a tree on its back, and keep on walking. I find Aria right in front of me and take a step back.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right