of     1   

Littlewolf101
#104600644Monday, July 08, 2013 11:14 AM GMT

∙Semi∙ ∙Fantasy∙ ∙As much as RPers can join∙ In the world of human kind, there was a village named Nore it was bordered with big large cemented walls which only let people in but not out. The village had very little houses that only can fit 2 people and there was only 53 houses. Nore was very poor and it was very hot there that the river that runs through the middle of the village has dried out. A lot of people died from starvation and thirst. Nore's population lessen but the king do anything about it. Nore's houses was breaking until it couldn't store any people inside so villagers broke down the houses and decided to sleep outside. Since the King didn't do anything, the villagers killed him by sneaking into his castle which is in the center of the town. Since the king died, they were not satisfied and fought each other. It was madness in the village, and no one can do anything about it. The cause of Nore's broken down features, was dragons. Dragons invaded the town and made all the houses on fire, it was really hot and villagers got eaten. No one got nothing to do about it but run for their lives. The dragons ate 75% of their population until they were full and flew off back to their territories. The villagers was terrified since of the attack and most of their homes was broken. The attack of dragons was 2 years ago and still they hadn't recovered. One day, a woman looked into the deep blue sky and saw two serpents flying in and out of the clouds. She didn't know about the history of Nore but she knew what it was. Her eyes widen and started to tear. "Dragons!" She yelled as everyone stood still in shock. In a few seconds they burst out running, a stampede was caused and they ran over the woman, leaving her still and dead with her baby in her stomach. The villagers didn't care all they cared was their lives. The dragons flew into the village for food as they landed on the walls of the town and roared. Fire spread around the whole town, making it hot for the villagers. Elderly was hot already and some just fell to their knees and died on the ground from the heat already the dragons caused. 2 more dragons landed as they scooped up and gobbled up children and humans. What will they do to survive? Character Script: Name: @g3: Gender: Personality: History: Appearance: Family: (Even though they are alive or dead) J0b: (Medieval Jobs? Knights, BlackSmith, or no job! Etc) Extra Info: Other: Out of Character Forum: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=104600506
Littlewolf101
#104600690Monday, July 08, 2013 11:15 AM GMT

Im bad a RPs >:P
Littlewolf101
#104600753Monday, July 08, 2013 11:16 AM GMT

Forget about the Villagers breaking down their own houses please?
AlphaX10
#104603590Monday, July 08, 2013 12:08 PM GMT

derp
catkingthe200
#104604676Monday, July 08, 2013 12:30 PM GMT

Character Script: Name:angle qui @g3:20 Gender:male Personality:always angry upset History:when he was five dragons killed his family he escaped into woods and grew up with bears who told him Appearance:white ,lots of scars,and 6'8 blue eyes and 5 in. Feet Family: Eagan qui (father) mu qui(mom) regale(would be bother)(Even though they are alive or dead) J0b: blacksmith (Medieval Jobs? Knights, BlackSmith, or no job! Etc) Extra Info: bears thought him to make almost magic things to fight dragons but he won't tell Other:
tokwa45
#104604804Monday, July 08, 2013 12:33 PM GMT

Character Script: Name: Trea @g3: 15 Gender: Male Personality: Silent yet talks when needed History: I was born without even knowing my real parents, they gave me to my Foster father, Ashe when I was 1 yrs old. I didnt know who was his wife. yet he kept on telling me stories about her. he died when i was now 11 so i had to do something for me to live. Appearance: Wears a mask with red paint on it. and a robe with a hood. Family: Real parents: Unknown. Foster parents: Mother: Unknown. Father: Ashe J0b: Works as a blacksmith's apprentice Extra Info: He always brings a switchblade, a kind of knife used for Stealth Other: N/o
tokwa45
#104604873Monday, July 08, 2013 12:35 PM GMT

DERP :3
tokwa45
#104604918Monday, July 08, 2013 12:36 PM GMT

O h and on appearance nobody knows who i looked like except me
Calsprite
#104605043Monday, July 08, 2013 12:38 PM GMT

53 houses that can only house 2 people assuming every house has 2 people, thats 106 villagers. dragons killed 75% of the population. thats only 26 villagers left dragons come again lol good luck Also wolf, it's not a bad rp.
Littlewolf101
#104608374Monday, July 08, 2013 1:33 PM GMT

Name: Aella @g3: 15 Gender: Female Personality: She is quiet and stealthy, History: She is the Princess of Nore and her father was crowned as king because of he tried to fight back the dragons and the villagers mention him as brave. Aella goes out to the forest without her father's permission and she has a dream to be free and fly. She never heard of the dragon's attack years ago but her family wants to keep her from knowing or else the story will scare her and scar her for life. Appearance: Aella has brown hair and sky blue eyes. She wears a bracelet that holds a key to a secret room in her palace. Aella wears gloves all the time from letting her villagers know she has a claw of a dragon as her ring finger on her right hand. If they find out they would sentence her to death since dragons is Nore's enemy. Family: (Even though they are alive or dead) Father (Dead) Mother (Dead) Sister (Dead) Brother (Dead) J0b: (Medieval Jobs? Knights, BlackSmith, or no job! Etc) Princess Extra Info: Other:
CreativeMystery
#104611897Monday, July 08, 2013 2:23 PM GMT

Honestly not that bad; but the plot makes little sense and the grammar is kinda poorly done. However, the roleplay itself is actually quite well done.
CreativeMystery
#104611941Monday, July 08, 2013 2:24 PM GMT

Oh, may I advise trying to join a different roleplay to get more of an idea of what people like and expect?
fireflly107
#104612022Monday, July 08, 2013 2:25 PM GMT

Creative, if only people could do that on instinct.
sweetlillyrose
#104612450Monday, July 08, 2013 2:32 PM GMT

> Dragon eats human ^^^^^ Dragon Stereotype. Dragons feast on livestock like sheep, goats, cows, pigs, etc. They never eat humans since humans have great weapons that can easily kill them. The only reason they would eat humans if livestock went extinct, which it hasn't.

of     1