of     1   

EMBest
#104666388Monday, July 08, 2013 10:43 PM GMT

I start the story, and the next person has to decide what the player in the story does. Choose A, B, or C You parked you red fancy car at the mall. When you come back you see a paper taped on your car. You read it. It says, "We have been watching you, and we think you have the skills to become a spy. Go to Red Parkway Avenue, and we will be waiting for you there. If you don't come within 3 hours, this paper will self destruct. You think about becoming a secret agent, and at the end, you decide you want to become an agent. You get inside your car and drive to Red Parkway Avenue. No one is there. All you see is an empty parking lot. You hear a helicopter coming your way, and you look up to see a man toss down a rope from his helicopter right near you. A) Climb the rope B)Get back in your car, and run away C)Take out your pistol from your pocket, and shoot at the heli.
iTsukune
#104666739Monday, July 08, 2013 10:46 PM GMT

C #ThugLife
EMBest
#104667337Monday, July 08, 2013 10:51 PM GMT

The helicopter crashes, and a man on the helicopter screams, "KILL HIM!" You, with only a pistol is standing there looking terrified. You don't know what to do. You suddenly see the men aboard the helicopter taking out their over powered guns, and see bullets flying toward you. A) You run behind your car to take cover. B) You get inside your car to run away. C) You stand there.
iTsukune
#104667409Monday, July 08, 2013 10:52 PM GMT

B
EMBest
#104668068Monday, July 08, 2013 10:58 PM GMT

You run to your car, and you start up the engine. Your car takes damage while your backing up, trying to escape. The men shot 2 of your tires, and your car is out of control, but you managed to escape, but the men aboard the helicopter aren't happy. You know they will be back, and you need to prepare yourself, but where will you go? -MAKING A SMALL CHANGE- The person who answers A, B, or C, also has to continue the story. A) You go to your house B) You go to a gun shop C) you decide to run away to another country.
ScarStrelok
#104668280Monday, July 08, 2013 11:00 PM GMT

How can a Pistol shoot down a Helicopter?
iTsukune
#104668575Monday, July 08, 2013 11:02 PM GMT

C seems too boring... I choose A He drove right next to his home and walked out of his car. "Dang my car is messed up..." he said as he put his keys in his pocket. He walked over to his house door and took his keys out again, he then opened the door with his keys and put them back in his pocket. "Home sweet home..." he said.
Kibai
#104668897Monday, July 08, 2013 11:05 PM GMT

How come you didn't give any new options?
EMBest
#104766626Tuesday, July 09, 2013 4:31 PM GMT

@iT You have to give 3 options. I'll do it for you. He drove right next to his home and walked out of his car. "Dang my car is messed up..." he said as he put his keys in his pocket. He walked over to his house door and took his keys out again, he then opened the door with his keys and put them back in his pocket. "Home sweet home..." he said. A) He finds secret agents in his house B) He finds weapons on his couch C) He finds a mysterious note

of     1