of     1   

BeatsByDrDre101
#105018736Thursday, July 11, 2013 11:46 AM GMT

I only recently got around to updating Roblox Studio, The old Roblox Studio i was able to log in and update everything, but ever since this Roblox Studio 2013 that i now have, i am unable to log in, now to start with i thought it was just me and my laptop that wouldn't let me do it, then i start reading complaints from other users saying they can't log into the studio. I can make things, make games and save them to my computer. But the log in fails. I have emailed Roblox already sending pictures of the troubles and the fail of logging in. Roblox really need to fix this. Anyone else have ideas? I've already done a few things roblox said to do, which were: Uninstall all roblox features from your computer and delete all files from %appdata%/local../Roblox folder and then re-install roblox. Uninstall roblox and install it again Then log in. It still doesnt work. This really needs to get fixed. Or bring back the old studio it works better! ~Life's a game, you just gotta play along~
omega103
#105103104Friday, July 12, 2013 1:36 AM GMT

Why do you want direct access to Studio when you can just press Edit on a game in the Build tab?
BeatsByDrDre101
#105429846Sunday, July 14, 2013 5:32 PM GMT

I can edit the games from the build tab, though i can not upload the updates made as im not signed into roblox studio. ~Life's a game, you just gotta play along~

of     1