of     23   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

SmoresFrappe
#105106048Friday, July 12, 2013 1:57 AM GMT

(SFTG means School For the Gifted) The children of The School of gifted have grown up, and are ready for University. They have all gotten jobs, some stayed together, some went off on their own. Now the kids went to the same University, not knowing. But the catch is that this University is for normal people. How are the now-adults going to control their powers? Will they be able to? Anyone now joining will be just a normal student (Sorry guys, we already have people for the powers) Rules~ -NO DATING -NO GMODDING -IGNORE TROLLS -People who say that there is no need for the sequel, we have decided to do it. As all the kids are now grown up (xD) -At the end of your CS write Potatoes eat wood if you don't wanna get in. CS~ Name: Age: (18-24) Gender: Physical Appearance: Clothing Appearance: Items: Bio: Other: (For existing members already just add Powers) Admins~ CuteKatz (Me) MouserDaGreat moomooman222 doodlepants45
MouserDaGreat
#105109644Friday, July 12, 2013 2:21 AM GMT

CS~ Name: Rishkov Fonder Age: (18-24) 23 Gender: M Physical Appearance: 6'8, Tan skin, Black buzz cut, Black eyes. His skin is clear of acne but has a few scars, He is stronger and has built up alot more muscle. Clothing Appearance: Usually wears nike shorts and an under armor shirt with black and white nike freerun shoes, Some times he wears his reflective black and gold aviator sunglasses Items: Iphone 5, Ipod touch 4, Gold watch, Alarm clock, Xbox 360, Gaming computor, Skull candy head phones, 4 portable Ihome speakers that can connect together to play the same thing Bio:He grew up in russia learning to shoot with his father and other skills needed for the russian tundra until he got the invitation to his past school, then he came here for college Other: He is a linebacker on the football team Powers: (Lost some gained some) He lost the power to see through walls but in return he can stop time, he still can turn his hands into most anything, and he can also use his mind to see what anyone else he wants to sees (Will explain in detail if need)
MouserDaGreat
#105110786Friday, July 12, 2013 2:29 AM GMT

(SOME ONE ELSE JOIN)
SmoresFrappe
#105111407Friday, July 12, 2013 2:33 AM GMT

Name: Jessica Fedan Age: 18 Gender: Female Physical Appearance: Jessica has blonde hair with emerald green tips It only gets to her shoulder blades and has many split ends to it. Her hair has many types of blondes in it ranging from bleach blonde, to dirty blonde. She has bangs that always are pulled to the sides with a few bobby pins. Her eyes are usually a greyish hazel color, but at times they change with her mood. Jess's skin is a tannish pale color, as she tans a lot. Her height is probably around 5'8, very tall for her age. Her cheekbones aren't easily noticed just barely though. When she smiles her blue braces show off a lot. She hadn't needed braces until now. Jessica has diamond earrings in all the time (Except when she sleeps). Jess's lips are pretty small, but you still can see them, even though she always puts on a pale pink color lipstick. Her mom only allows Jessica to wear mascara but she doesn't even bother for anything on her eyes Clothing Appearance: Jessica always wears jeans and lace shirts with a random coloured tanktop under it. Her favorite pants to wear are blue and white polka dotted pants. And her favorite shirt a grey white lace long sleeved crop top shirt that is see through and she always wears a light orange colored tanktop under it. her favorite shoes are her red boating shoes with white stripes. Powers: She can control Plants and Animals Items: Dunno Bio: N/A Other: N/A
SmoresFrappe
#105112000Friday, July 12, 2013 2:38 AM GMT

Actually Items: Samsung Galaxy 2, purple earphones, Her black nerdy (taped) glasses. Her ipad in her backpack, a lead pencil, and a notepad
Rosie67gaga
#105112581Friday, July 12, 2013 2:42 AM GMT

Name: " I'm Jordan Hollister." Age: (18-24) "I'm finally 20! Yayyyy~" Gender: "I'm a Female. Durrr!" Physical Appearance: "Okay. Well I have flowing carmel hair that stops at my elbows, with blue tips at the end of my hair, and I have a full bang, I also have a tounge piercing with a sliver ball in the middle of my tounge. I also have one blue eye and one green eye, in addition I have earcuffs and ear-chains on my ears. I stand at 5"10 and have curves that I happen to like to show off. I have a tattoo on my arm saying 'I have no room for someone who hates me. But Guess what. Haters make me famous!" Clothing Appearance: "My style is kind of edgy and pop-like. I wear a white denim jacket with a golden zipper that is cut off exactly at my elbows, I have on a teal tube top with sequins on it that shimmer in sunlight the way my eyes shimmer, I wear bleached white and blue jeans that are ripped, and I wear green combat boots with neon blue shoelaces. I wear blue shutter shades, with a blue studded belt that goes sideways on my hips." Items: "I brung 4 suitcases full of books, sneakers, and THOUSANDS of clothes! I brung my tiny dog named Chip in her cage and I have all of her supplies." Bio: "Well I found out I had powers at age 4 when I was being bullied. I punched the bully with my fists on fire and killed him... I hid away and didn't use my powers. When I was 10, I decided to pick up on drawing. I drew my feelings and they way I wished my life was. At age 15 I attended a school to help me get my powers under control and I have fully taken control over myself and my powers. I still remain single and I still have feelings for my crush Andy. But I kept my feelings to myself. But now I attend this College! Hopefully I can see my old friends here!!" Powers: " I control fire and I can do many things with fire, I can shapeshift into anything, and I can control the shadows and do anything shadows."
Rosie67gaga
#105112646Friday, July 12, 2013 2:43 AM GMT

(Adding to her items a SG4.)
Rosie67gaga
#105112773Friday, July 12, 2013 2:43 AM GMT

I forgot to add she works at MccDonalds ^_^
MouserDaGreat
#105114492Friday, July 12, 2013 2:58 AM GMT

(Changing my age to 21 and What is a SG4?)
MouserDaGreat
#105114828Friday, July 12, 2013 3:00 AM GMT

(Also add a G18 to his inventory, Incase someone breaks in)
Rosie67gaga
#105115260Friday, July 12, 2013 3:04 AM GMT

Name: "HELOOO!!! I'm Cat Hollister! Holla at your girl ^_~" Age: (18-24) "I'm 20 and I'm loving the life of being 20!!!! :DDDD" Gender: "I'm a female! Duhhhhhhh" Physical Appearance: "Well I have BEAUTIFUL Carmel hair that stops at me elbows with pink at the tips of my hair and a full bang, I have blue and green eyes,I wear a studded earring that looks like a pearl and is pink. I also stand at 5'7 and have curves." Clothing Appearance: "I wear a pink tube top dress that shows my curves, and I wear pink stiletto heels. I carry a pink shoulder purse that is Gucci. I also wear a Sparkly pink gemstone necklace." Items:" I have 5 suitcases with me full of clothes, shoes, accessories, and I have my SG2 Note with me.". Bio: "When I was in 4th grade I was very popular and I kept my reputation up! My life is perfect just like me! So you can't really blame me. It was a natural thing. Well all I want to tell you is that my life is perfect, and I work as a model for Victoria Secret's and Guess.". Powers:" I can make plants grow, control animals, and I can shapeshift into anything.". ( can't forgot my other baby U_U)
Rosie67gaga
#105115377Friday, July 12, 2013 3:05 AM GMT

(Samsung Galaxy 4.)
Rosie67gaga
#105117144Friday, July 12, 2013 3:19 AM GMT

Name: "HELOOO!!! I'm Cat Hollister! Holla at your girl ^_~" Age: (18-24) "I'm 20 and I'm loving the life of being 20!!!! :DDDD" Gender: "I'm a female! Duhhhhhhh" Physical Appearance: "Well I have BEAUTIFUL Carmel hair that stops at (*)my elbows with pink at the tips of my hair and a full bang, I have blue and green eyes,I wear a studded earring that looks like a pearl and is pink. I also stand at 5'7 and have curves." Clothing Appearance: "I wear a pink tube top dress that shows my curves, and I wear pink stiletto heels. I carry a pink shoulder purse that is Gucci. I also wear a Sparkly pink gemstone necklace." Items:" I have 5 suitcases with me full of clothes, shoes, accessories, and I have my SG2 Note with me.". Bio: "When I was in 4th grade I was very popular and I kept my reputation up! My life is perfect just like me! So you can't really blame me. It was a natural thing. Well all I want to tell you is that my life is perfect, and I work as a model for Victoria Secret's and Guess.". Powers:" I can make plants grow, control animals, and I can shapeshift into anything.". ( can't forgot my other baby U_U) (Proofread it!)
MouserDaGreat
#105117546Friday, July 12, 2013 3:22 AM GMT

(Oh ho ho, Rishkov and that girl are either going to geet along really well or hate each other, can we start moving into dorms, Say 4 or 5 people to a single room (They will be ment to be like a small house for 5 people, I want all of the characters so far to be in the same room, if thats alright with you)
Rosie67gaga
#105117607Friday, July 12, 2013 3:22 AM GMT

(What's wrong with me today -_- I forgot to add to BOTH of their Physical Appearance's that they have tan skin. I feel stupid T^T I'll re-do this if u want me to! ^_^)
MouserDaGreat
#105118132Friday, July 12, 2013 3:27 AM GMT

(Its fine, we know now, and are you cool with my idea?)
Rosie67gaga
#105122072Friday, July 12, 2013 3:59 AM GMT

(Yeah.)
MouserDaGreat
#105123808Friday, July 12, 2013 4:15 AM GMT

(K, now I guese we just need cute, but lets start anyway Im getting bored) Rishkov I find my dorm and find it it large, big enough for about 5 and there is only one room to it's self but I choose one of the double rooms. I unpack my stuff and make a flat screen HD TV to put in the living room.
Rosie67gaga
#105124063Friday, July 12, 2013 4:17 AM GMT

(I think I should wait until I'm accepted or can you accept it since your a admin?)
MouserDaGreat
#105124173Friday, July 12, 2013 4:18 AM GMT

(I said lets start, didn't I? XD0
Rosie67gaga
#105124715Friday, July 12, 2013 4:23 AM GMT

(So tht means I'm accepted? xD Confusionn~)
MouserDaGreat
#105124911Friday, July 12, 2013 4:24 AM GMT

(NAW DAAAAA XD, I think I have broken my refresh bottom hitting it until I see you have posted cause I have nothing else to do)
Rosie67gaga
#105125501Friday, July 12, 2013 4:30 AM GMT

(xD I'm ODer hunting >:3 I have a SERIOUS Case xD)
LittleMurph
#105125790Friday, July 12, 2013 4:33 AM GMT

Name: Andrew Firecoin Age: (18-24) 20 Gender: Male Physical Appearance: Andrew is average height and has a thin body. Skin color is an average, natural tan. Has brown messy hair that hangs just above his forehead. Blue eyes, and glasses for his nearsightedness. Clothing Appearance: Usually wears pretty simple clothing, never much more than a shirt with some sort of logo on it as well as light blue jeans and Nike shoes. Items: iPad and computer, headphones, a mood ring that never changes color and is always stuck on a grey tinge. Bio: Andrew (Andy) had trouble adjusting to his power due to that fact that he discovered it late and due to its complexity, as well as the inherent danger it poses to him when he does not use it carefully. In school he was always the invisible kid (not that he can turn invisible) and was never a part of anything or felt like part of a group. Other: N/A Power: (Aw geez. Explaining THIS again....) *deep inhale* Andy cycles through three elemental forms, gaining the powers of the form that he is in. His forms are Fire, Ice and Storm, and he must access them in that order, turning back to normal after Storm. The longer he stays in one form, the stronger he becomes, but it begins to affect his mind and it becomes harder to switch. Makes sense? Good.
MouserDaGreat
#105126637Friday, July 12, 2013 4:41 AM GMT

(Hmmm, I guese you are accepted, and ROSIE START RPING)

of     23   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right