of     1   

Kalastraza
#105680379Tuesday, July 16, 2013 7:25 PM GMT

"Outlines are so awesome! I completely love them! Awesome idea ROBLOX!" --Said no decent builder ever. 1. "Unified Aesthetic" Sorry, I don't care if you want to create a "Unified Aesthetic". That isn't for you to decide. Don't force updates like this that limit the amount of creativity people can express, and make detailed builds look awful. (And if you try to say (Oh, it's not a big deal), Pls, it is a big deal, you can't create anything detailed anymore without it looking like a jumble of parts). 2. "Right direction for ROBLOX?" No. More like, the REVERSE direction for ROBLOX. Roblox was already fine the way it was before. 3. "Plus, outlines are smooth (i.e., antialiased) and a scalable alternative to bevels." Mmmm, so this is your way of trying to make up for removing bevels? Is it really that hard just to make a few SpecialMesh Id's for Bevels? 4. "Outlines work for ROBLOX" Uhh, no outlines don't work. Surely not for every single place. 5. If you really insist on keeping outlines, then make them toggable, as many people have posted before this thread. Until ROBLOX makes these "outlines" toggable, I will just resort to using Graphics Lvl 1 to prevent seeing them in game.

of     1