of     1   

JibrilB
#105886522Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:41 AM GMT

Song 1: writers block [Chorus] I can't think of anything good to say i keep searching for my flow every day it's a shame i got writers block [verse 1] I can't think of any good to say so i asked one of my friends to just lay down a beat maybe then i could get back on my feet and start writing something on this sheet of paper i'm desprate trying to figure how to ge tthe rest of this shiz off of my chest again stuck in this slump and think of nothing i'm stuck no wait here come somethin it's sucked scribble it out i'm fiddilin now thinkin about how to spit the next verse while i'm going to town on your girl little miss Sabrina the squirrel i toss and i turn spin and i twirl while you beg like a dog sittin there wagin you tail when i spit they're all like epic fail my ships sinkin gota broken sail chipped a tooth on your butt you broke a nail crude we sinkin to fast it's time to bail good bye maybe one day we'll meet again hi in the sky [Chorus] I can't think of anything good to say i keep searching for my flow every day it's a shame i got writers block

of     1